sleepingkirby

Aug 8, 2017
I'm not a discord person, so as far as I'm concerned, it came from my observations and Boots' suppressed memories of him instigating the Chernobyl disaster back in his day.

Also, speaking of cheating: I feel as though anyone who got "caught cheating" between versions 0.3b and 0.5a shouldn't have it counted against them due to the flaws of the cheating system at the time, though I'll most likely move the goal post again as this game gets more and more ironed out in that regard.
I've had a stressful day... coding calms me down... Also, tomorrow will be a busy day for me. >.<

V1.8 of my cheat injector has been release. This will remove the flags in the game that you've cheated on you and whomever's profile you're looking at in the journal when you click the new button. This button will NOT do anything noticeable to the player as the flags don't have any impact on the current state of the game.

Reactions: Sweetluvd
Jul 28, 2017
hey everyone I bring latest news about next update

Ron Chon:today I finalized the gameplay and engine changes for 0.6a, which means the changelog is set and attached here!

what's left is 1) a bunch of animations and 2) inevitable bugfixing. for the latter, I'm hoping that we approach stability soon now that I'm no longer shuffling code around like a madman. I want to send a massive thank you to our beta testers, we would seriously be so screwed without their diligence and patience

the deadline of September for a full release is slipping from me a little bit, but I'm planning on opening the beta to the public on Mon (the last day of the month). I'm anticipating that I won't be done animating all of the clothing physics by that point yet, but that everything else should be in and running reasonably well

then the plan will be to keep pushing hard to finish all physics animations while the open beta is running. if everything goes smoothly, I'm hoping that process will take less than a week

just as a reminder because I've seen a few questions, old saves (from 0.3a on) are expected to work with 0.6a. with that said, we've made a lot of changes under the hood and I expect some hiccups. in particular, old saves may give a "move_location not found" in-game error report (or similar) upon first loading - this can be safely ignored

if when the time comes, anyone's save is giving them issues trying to load into 0.6a that cannot be solved by ignoring, please feel free to DM the save to me and I'll do everything I can to get things sorted out for you

Last edited:

Crichton1

May 18, 2024
Weekly barbecue, movie nights, group chat (You can call multiple girls at once), group training. Probably group studying, I didn't check.

Laura and Jean have all their poses updated.

Reactions: ShinyBoots1993

Zone Peterson

Apr 16, 2018
hey everyone I bring latest news about next update

Ron Chon:today I finalized the gameplay and engine changes for 0.6a, which means the changelog is set and attached here!

what's left is 1) a bunch of animations and 2) inevitable bugfixing. for the latter, I'm hoping that we approach stability soon now that I'm no longer shuffling code around like a madman. I want to send a massive thank you to our beta testers, we would seriously be so screwed without their diligence and patience

the deadline of September for a full release is slipping from me a little bit, but I'm planning on opening the beta to the public on Mon (the last day of the month). I'm anticipating that I won't be done animating all of the clothing physics by that point yet, but that everything else should be in and running reasonably well

then the plan will be to keep pushing hard to finish all physics animations while the open beta is running. if everything goes smoothly, I'm hoping that process will take less than a week

just as a reminder because I've seen a few questions, old saves (from 0.3a on) are expected to work with 0.6a. with that said, we've made a lot of changes under the hood and I expect some hiccups. in particular, old saves may give a "move_location not found" in-game error report (or similar) upon first loading - this can be safely ignored

if when the time comes, anyone's save is giving them issues trying to load into 0.6a that cannot be solved by ignoring, please feel free to DM the save to me and I'll do everything I can to get things sorted out for you
and here I thought I could skip this update or thought this update is going to be "meh, no storm, don't care"

I am undoubtfully wrong my friends. We must play this update brothers!

4.60 star(s) 162 Votes