VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Nurse Rachel [Ch. 2] [Zoneh69]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

zoneh69

Game Developer
Dec 16, 2020
baner rachel1.0.png
Overview:
Rachel the Nurse specializes in attending older patients and is always ready to the call of duty of the sick, because she has the best techniques to heal any type of illnesses, especially the sentimental ones.
Thread Updated: 2021-03-18
Release Date: 2021-03-17
Original Title: The Nurse Rachel
Developer: Zoneh69
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
Win /Linux: - - -

1.png 2.png 3.png

Last edited by a moderator:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Chap 1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

• Red Heart
Reactions: MI06Han

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is NOT a female protagonist !!: sex-view from an old man's eyes !! Someone 'Narrator' else: who is he? why is he? IS - MALE PROTAGONIST game !!
In these VN games, you have to put yourself in the world of unconventional ideas, the "narrator" is a method of giving you the personality of the MC, the old man is just a side character. It's after all Called "The Nurse Rachel".
She might be a real nurse (in the game) but her methods of easing pain are unconventional. :love:

StokkaFilippo

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2018
It's nice, I feel a huge hentai-manga vibe.
If it stay simple like this and the renders will become more refined this could be something interesting.
Really hope to see more adventures of Rachel.

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
I forgot about the games name for a second and I was really confused on how the game was able to pull my real name into it lmao

• Haha
Reactions: whereislotion
Nov 8, 2019
:sneaky: It somehow implies healing patient's illnesses by "unloading" the pain, lol. (see 3rd screen)

"Get ready, I couldn't find the regular thermometer!"
Hey if it helps for a headache maybe it'll help for the rest. The modern bloodletting is to cooom.

Trash_Panda

Game Developer
Jan 9, 2019
I fuckin love nurses, sadly we dont have any nurse vn game on this forum until this day. Sadly Nurse Rachel's dev seems quite inexperienced with writing and ofc we all would like a corruption story than a slut nurse from the get go or maybe some ntr stuff to spice up things. Anyways lets hope game gets better in the future.

Reactions: yihman1 and Pogo123

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
i LOVE the idea! i just wish the mc rachel would look like nicole from THE TYRANT. just imagine thicc bombshell nicole from the tyrant works at a retirement home serving old (and sometimes cunning) bastards needs. you could also make an voyeur or NTR game out of it by playing the retirement home manager who tells which girls work for which patient and who gets a promotion caring for the patients needs (to not die or leave and give bad ratings) and decide which girls get recruted (maybe even some caring grand-daughter? who knows :p ) that would be a SO HOT game. just imagine you can tell girls like nicole, gail, anna, lily or jessica to serve geezer's needs :love:

(about rachel: i think she looks nice, could be a bit curvier for my taste but she should definitely get rid of the make-up. not cause it doesn't look good, but cause a nurse would work with make-up on ^^)

Reactions: BeardedJack

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ch.1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: Drall
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes