Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Office Wife Unofficial Ren'Py [v0.70b] [Phalzyr]

1. 4.00 star(s)

ReiCaixa

I wasn't expecting much from this, but I it surprised me.
    So don't try it on any night except Friday or Saturday.

Story:
    Somehow, this is not really your ordinary Female Corruption game, it actually had an interesting story to it that kept me reading the whole damn night until 9am (I usually sleep 5 hours earlier).

Renders:
    Well, it isn't the best quality ever, especially in the beginning, but I felt it was getting better as time went on.
    I got the vibes that this is the Dev's first game and he's learning while making it, sort of.

Characters:
    -The wife is really hot and have a nice personality (not crazy nice, but good enough).
    -Husband is kind of a beta dude, but you're not really on his POV, so it doesn't feel like you are the beta dude.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-There's a variety of guys with different stories and fetishes around each of them.
    -There's a lesbian girl (I don't particularly like, but she's okay looking I guess).
    -And some other girls (to my personal taste, none that deserves the spotlight).

Liquids:
    Better than usual, I've seen top of the list games without this quality in creampies.

My Rating:
    I'd say it is great mostwhere, but it needs more quality in renders and animations.
    Doesn't deserve a 5, but it's certainly better than a 4.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Temper Six

I'm so glad this was ported to renpy. Thanks so much, Phalzyr! The transition from RPGM made everything better. Being able to skip through repeated content is great. The scenes are all well done. The buildup isn't too fast or too slow. The writing is nice. I can't wait for more updates.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

IamPeterGriffen

Not usually into female protagonist games. This is a definite exception. Amazing animations. Love the curvy body of the MC. My only suggested improvement to the game would be to make the MC more curvy. Love her personality though. I can't imagine playing this as a sandbox though. Sounds awful. Great game!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

DoOver

My limited experience with RPGM games is the boring grind and even on 'sprint always on', it could take forever to get around on the current quest/scavenger hunt. Thus, I'm very grateful there is a RenPy remake that I could go straight to.

+ Lots of NTR!!
    > You need to get past Day 8 for things to start heating up. Until then, even with RenPy, it's pretty repetitious.
    + I like the progression and pace of corruption in this game.
    + A couple of animations and a few that I personally find hot.
    > I don't know how I feel about so many scenes that are basically rape. Either the characters never say it is rape or at the last second, the MC says, "Fine do what you want to do," which is now not making it not rape? MC never gets to choose, it always happens.
    + I was hooked and want to see more of the MC's training in fetish and depravity.
    > A lot is explored in this version, so I don't know where it could go from here (I mean MC has done everything from threesomes to gangbang, to bestiality, stuff with toys, lesbians, sex with strangers, etc.). I guess the webcam girl, model, and hooker storylines have had a foundation laid.

OVERALL:
    a very good story/NTR/corruption game that is worth checking out
  5. 5.00 star(s)

zzero017

Best ntr game hands down. Regular updates and a great theme, thanks to the Ren'Py team this game is actrually playable love yall. The original is great too, but kidna hard to navigate if you are only playing for the fetish aspect.
  6. 2.00 star(s)

t727

What a pain! The scenes you have to see over and over again to progress the story, FUCK it was boring!
    One image she climbs the ladder, the other with a shorter dress, and 62 images later she has no panties on, the 128:th time someone puts an anal plug in her. And then you had to watch that roughly 12 times.
    And this is done one for each passing day, with the "wake up, get dressed drink coffee"-scene for EACH of them!
    +1 for the renders.
    The animations could've been hot if they were over 25 frames per second but unfortunately they had only 4....

The number of scenes are sarcasm, but it's a huge number which is totally unnecessary!

Rated: 2/5
    Based on: v0.70b
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 3024206

I'm really glad for this remake. Even though the remake tries to make repetitive parts not that repetitive, there are a couple of moments in the game that really feel like Groundhog Day for how the huge amount of repetition of choices, dialogues and scenes... I can only imagine how annoying that must be when you have to keep moving your character to the same place over and over again.

The art here is good and gets great as the game progresses. Animations are very fluid and the story is quite nice for ntr fans.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

KhaelDragon

Excellent transfer to an adequate engine.

RPGM is absolutely not suitable for this kind of games, it slows down, lags in animations, freezes the picture before restarting, does not have scene scrolling and has an inconvenient interface with a minimum of settings, is oversaturated with stupid unnecessary repeated running around the map in search of someone to go to in order to move along the plot is one step further, it breaks the whole mood, the game turns into a grind, which is only occasionally diluted with explicit scenes.

Thank you very much for the work done. It should be lightly polished and rare bugs fixed - and it will be perfectly perfect.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Vandari Singh

The Problem With The Original Version Is It Has A Lot of Bugs, It Was Unplayable. And The Black Screen Bug, I Couldn't Fix And The Dev Didn't Fix It Either After All These Update. At Least You Can Play The Game This Way.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

defd©™

This is RenPy remake from the original RPGM version by J.S.Deacon
    he is a good writer and you can find in his blog a lot of text only novellas ...
    my vote about this remake is 2.5/5.. but can be considered 5/10

The remaker removed a lot of parts ... as usual a Renpy remake is done to avoid repetitive scenes.. but in the case of The Office Wife plot this make the story a total non sense collage of sex scenes

The original game is totally different. (all scenes are the same but... the reader will totally miss the text and the waiting of the days...)

Go too fast in this story is not an advantage
    I think that waiting for what will happen in the next scene is very important ...
    there are stories written for the RPGM platform that do not work if you cancel the waiting times and the consequent expectation generated.

I prefer the original RPGM version---
    This remake is only for the ones that have already played the original RPGM and it is very good if used as a summary of the previous episodes.
  11. 4.00 star(s)

weretiger

Let me start with what I do not like at all about this game: super many repeating daily life situations at workplace or at home which you can not skip and which don't bring the story forward. This give the player the feeling like wasting his time. These scenes could have been easy going cut out of the game. The graphic is just average, but the atmosphere of the game doesn't suffer about that. Last but not least what do I like: the story of the game is really nice. I give this game 4 of 5 stars most of all because of the storyline.