tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
do saves from previous versions work ? I have a save from the previous version that ended at enchantment 18 and I played 3 days in this new update and no new content seems to trigger. Am I missing a trigger or something ? Or maybe is my save bugged ? The last thing I remember doing in the previous version was having the night out with the husband and his friend from work. And now all I can seem to do is the same as the previous version.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
ok got 29th Enchantment, are there more? If so what is the top # with update?
Edit- NVM its 30 and game ends after shopping at Dixons :cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: lOlNoo

zinx1702

Feb 27, 2019
The purpose of an early pre-pre-release is to a.) give a benefit to those who can contribute at the level they are and b.) to obtain feedback and locate possible bugs before a wider release. When it gets leaked early, what gets leaked is not necessarily public-ready. This isn't a money-making tactic. The game will always be available for free, it's just a matter of when the free version is released. Unfortunately, an early version was leaked without my consent on this site and I was removed as owner of this thread when I tried to fix it. I am attempting to work with F95zone to work this out and am hoping for quick resolution. Just know that right now the links on the OP may have bugs in them. The only official version will be available on my Patreon page in a short while. Sadly, this whole mess has delayed the official release for $5 and up patrons but I promise it will still be out today.
hope everything get work out for you cause the game is nice. By the way will there be update patch in the future or will have to download the full game everytime a new version is out?

pluto16

May 23, 2020
IMHO too much corruption speed in this update, the 2nd update was perfect, in a 3rd part it's too fast - no panties path supposed to be longer than no panties and on the next day shes is already anal slut..
but it's hot story waiting for more and more user choices

Trevorten

Nov 10, 2019
I kind of agree a little. She went from being shy about her tits popping out in front of jim to "you like my pussy" to the boss the very next day. At this rate, she's going to be fucked by the whole office within 3 updates. I'd probably slow down the corruption and add more of the accidental flashes. Jason at the moment seems to only be interested in teasing everyone and only sharing with Nate. Nate could be the key to the corruption. Slowly have him use his privilege of fucking her to get her in situations that end up getting her to do things that corrupt her. Then you could play with the whole "dont let jason find out so and so fucked her". Basically, I'd keep the whole innocence of stacey intact for as long as you can. Side note, someone needs to rough fuck her. Preferably Marcus since he showed more aggression this update by forcing his dick down her throat.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Ntr in a game where you're the protagonist woman, what the hell?
Yeah I don't get it. My understand is NTR is where you as the MC have someone taken without your consent or desire, basically if you're a male MC and your wife/gf whatever is cheating on you or fucking others. If you're the MC and going around shagging others with or without their "consent" or knowledge is not NTR. Not trying to talk shit or cause and argument, that just how I understand it.

To me this is all just hotwifing and cucking the husband.

I've realised through these games I'm really not a fan of NTR or hot-wifing, but i really love female mc's cheating on their male partners. I realise that this is probably not the best for me as it's mainly hot-wifing, but I've played it by ignoring the husband as much as possible and only have the bare minimum contact and interaction to advance the plot.

Jashmyne

Oct 11, 2018
I really don't like the whole Dixon thing but oh well, I'm sure some people like that.
Other then that I like this game, looking forward to the next update.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
jsdeacon nice game, congrats, even if not really my kinks, I've enjoyed it enough to play.

Loving the sluttification and the Dixon stuff and hoping the other guy will join in for a bj at least next time Nate is taking her ass in the basement.

Two very minor bugs I noticed... if you talk to the security guard, she responds twice, once in her current outfit and once in the starting outfit.
The other is even after stopping wearing panties, when you train with Zack she puts them on at the end of the workout.

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
guys,seriously how can I walk with Jason downstairs to go to Knocker for lunch ?
You mean both enchantments 17 and 18? You follow Jason once you go to him at his desk before lunch, the rest goes automatically. As for knockers, its the same, its semi-automatic from what I remember. If you go talk to Jason before lunch, and there is no going downstairs to the basement scene, it means you haven't met all the requirements. Just go around talking to Michael, Jim, Polly (south of office), afternoon with David, Simon and Stevie, night with Zack, and you'll get there.

Reactions: lostsoul11111113
May 30, 2017
You mean both enchantments 17 and 18? You follow Jason once you go to him at his desk before lunch, the rest goes automatically. As for knockers, its the same, its semi-automatic from what I remember. If you go talk to Jason before lunch, and there is no going downstairs to the basement scene, it means you haven't met all the requirements. Just go around talking to Michael, Jim, Polly (south of office), afternoon with David, Simon and Stevie, night with Zack, and you'll get there.
tks I will try

May 30, 2017
well it works. Turned out i have to talk to Nate but it appears in a few day I dont know why. I reopened the game and it worked lmao. However, new problem. Dave tells me to work alone as Simon is away but in my game Simon is there and I dont have any option. Where are the three items i have to find ?

4.10 star(s) 99 Votes