Seeking The one thing I liked about Bonetown back in the day...

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Bonetown was one of the early professional sex games I found, before stuff like HuniePop and House Party made the genre more popular. I wasn't crazy about it for the most part, but one thing I did like was how you can only have sex with unattractive women at first (which, in that juvenile game, is just represented by them being really fat), but as you progress, you can fuck more and more attractive women. Are there any other games like that, where the attractiveness of the women you're able to fuck increases as the game goes on?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Not exactly the same because there are no bbw, but velesk games more often than not have sexier girls locked from low levels.

For instance, in Ludus Master,you have to start buying cheap slaves that are slightly less actractive, train and sell them to make money for higher level slaves that are a bit more attractive, you also need to build reputation to get access to certain non-slave girls.

Last edited:

rb813

Aug 28, 2018
Not exactly the same because there are no bbw
Oh, I don't mind that at all. I don't have a thing for larger women (quite the opposite), I just like the idea of a game having a progression in who you can score with.

I actually did that one time in Sims 4, where I downloaded or made a bunch of custom girl sims, gave them all point values of how hot I thought they were, and then manually added them into the game slowly over time from least to most attractive. But of course, that takes a lot of time and effort, so it would be nice to find something where that kind of work is already done for me. But I guess it could be an issue with other people having different tastes than me about what is or isn't more attractive.