VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The One [v0.03.0] [Profile Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Boristhejonsan69

Story: I like this one, its a fresh premise (you are not teen #453453 trying to bang his mom). So I am curious where would the story go, I would definitely enjoy banging all the pussy on that vacation. The English was also good.

Models: The models look unique not some generic shit we have seen in many games and that's a plus. With sexy/nice and most importantly realistic body proportions.

Images: Not something insanely good but more than decent compared to most vns. All lewd scenes including the lesbian scene looked hot. One interesting touch was the sluttines of the female chars they were sexual when speaking to each other and with MC which adds a note of realism.

All in all a decent game I will have on my watch list.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 4592215

I have no idea where this story is even going to be honest. None of my choices seem to make an impact and the only sex scenes you will see in this game is excessive amounts of unskippable lesbian sex scenes you did not ask for that the supposed main character is not even involved in.

The graphics are hit or miss at some points, and not that great to be honest. The biggest pet peeve is how you give us choices yet they literally make no difference the DEV forces you to see nothing but lesbian sex scenes 99% of the scenes in the game fyi.

What is the point of having a male protagonist when he doesn't do anything and 99% of the scenes involve sexual encounters between woman and not the MC? I think the DEV would be better off just making the MC a female lesbian protagonist. Only sex scene MC gets is a bj and he even gets blue balled on that.

The story is all over the place as if the DEV couldn't make up their mind if it was going to be a strictly lesbian game or not. Because from my impression this game is 90% lesbian with random scenes between woman that is just forced and has nothing to do with the MC or storyline. I wouldn't waste your time on this one hard pass.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

NoxLaw

The Mc isn't even "Main" character in this game, he feels just like another basic NPC. The renders are mediocre at best, the majority of the girls just look weird. There's not much of a story yet but what's there is just mediocre as well. The "love" interests, if you can call them that are more interested in fucking each other and other people than they're actually interested in the Mc. I just don't really understand where the dev is going with this or who's the target audience for this game.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Hahn1900

dont know where the 5 stars are coming from... but this game is not good at all.

First the Renders, technically they are decent at most. But what i really dont like is the looks of the models... sorry to say that but not a single one is really appealing. Neither the girls, and not the MC.

Than the dialogues... they are bland and pointless overall. Nothing to laugh, nothing to think about, no sexy talk (stupid slut talk for the most time, cant think of any guy that could possible like that all the time) but other than that, there are just in every single line multiple errors. Yeah english is not my strongest department too, but if you write a VN you should at least pay attention if you use words more than once in a row and such. Typos, grammar... its really a mess. Not the worst engrish, but really not nice to read. And more than once the actual outspoken sentence is not spoken by the character it meant to be... That is just sloppy work... it can happen sometimes, but i saw that only in the first two scenes more than five times. And its getting on like that...

The girls have no personality at all, nearly everyone is the same... most of them are just sluts. Cant describe them in another way. Only Kellie seems to be different, but is extremly boring and not good looking too... so no there is not a single girl which could get my attention in any way.

The background music is awful, doesnt fit the mood of a scene or the game at all... there is just background music in this to have same background music... no effort on this side too. Would be better without, and i turned it off after a while.

ah... the decisions... first... well you make the decisions for the NPC not the MC in the first scene, why? and why doesnt it matter what you choose? already hate that... if you make choices, let them matter or just dont give us some. I didnt want to go out with Kellie, and iam going anyway... iam not interested in Georgie and Michele, well we hook up anyway... ugh, whats the point in that?

Overall, everything is forced on the player, you dont like a girl? Well you will hook up anyways.

Another problem are the sexscenes, there are a lot lesbian scenes, without involving the MC or his story or anything. They are just randomly out of the loop. It seems to be that these scenes are just made to have some sexual content in the game, cause the MC is more a "cuckold" in this game so far. These scenes are forced on the player too (would be another story if the MC would take place in these scenes in some kind, but he isnt even there or mentioned), which i dont like, what is the point in a whole lot scenes with girls you dont like and dont want to be with anyway? Especially if youre not involved in any way. And there is a scene where a girl bangs two other guys too... again, the MC is not involved in any way (no NTR, but no point either in showing it). So overall there are a lot of sex scenes without involving the MC at all, and very random placed too without making any sense for the story, the MC or whatssoever... AND these sexscenes are very bad done too... nothing sexy about them, not one bit... doesnt matter if its lesbian scene, or MMF, they are really bad made, seen way better scenes all over in other games, these are way behind average.

So yeah, no choices, bad dialogues, forced sex and intercourse, overall not good looking girls (with one or two exceptions, but they are sluts too), most of the girls are big time sluts. bad background music... uhm, yeah nothing really good to say about the game. i ended playing after the 4th or 5th random sexscene without any meaning to the story or MC... maybe there will be evolving a story later on, dont know, didnt came to that, the game pissed me off before that because of that pointless random content. But i dont think there will be anything good story related.

Its not the overall worst ive seen, and well, technically the renders are decent, so for this 2 stars.. but its a poor game overall and are mess according to the scene development.. Nothing really worth to download.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

twiztid

The story is well put together, the visual aspect is well done. Given time and character development, this game will be great. I would love to see a more in-depth story building on the Mcs side about his past.