Others - Abandoned - The Orc's Tale [v0.04] [tl101]

1. 4.00 star(s)

docclox

as of 0.04 - not bad! The developer judges the game's pace nicely - just enough slow burn that we don't get everything we want at once, but never so slow that as to try my patience. There's some evidence of a nicely twisted imagination at work here, and I'm keen to see how things develop.

Downsides? Well mainly it's short, but then it's new so that's to be expected. And the chase Dora game is a bit wonky, but that's a new feature, and the dev says it's very much a WIP, so I'll not hold that against it.

All in all, a very promising start.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Pokevapeuffuff

It is not the usual orc story which is very good and the story is interesting so far but needs work on the orc because it was either a weird ass dick or just a simple green one which I think needs improvement
  3. 5.00 star(s)

disposablelighter

A pleasant surprise with an orc protagonist who is rather smart and isn't outright evil or violent (though capable of both.) It's also nice to see what's going on in the female characters' minds so they don't come off as particularly stupid or obnoxious. Everyone is well characterised despite being an adult game.

While the game does revolve around corruption and blackmail, it's very casual about it. Nothing veers into ryona territory and since the orc protagonist is likeable and you can read the women's thought out rationales, it doesn't come across as severe as it could be. This might be a con if you're really into suffering and humiliation, but I found it refreshing.

Some conversations can be a bit long winded but not pointlessly so. The written tone is also fine. There was only one line that took me out and it was about orcish "internecine wars." It's definitely the right phrase to use but its presence is unexpected in something like this.

The reveal that the engine was something the developer made themselves was surprising to me but everything worked as it should, there were no performance issues, etc. Good variety of slide animations even in scenes where I wouldn't expect them. Text skip went at a good pace. I liked the ability to lock saves as well.

Looking forward to future content.

v0.03
  4. 5.00 star(s)

qazxsw80

A very promising game, in my opinion.
    Basically, you play as an orc who is going to corrupt women.
    The pictures are nice.
    The idea of playing for a very intelligent orc is quite fresh.
    The engine feels strange at the beginning but it is not a major distraction or obstacle to playing the game.
    The female character is very attractive.
    And the most important thing is that the developer is quite imaginative. He can create sexy scenes and even has some sense of humor.
    There is not much content in this version (v0.02) but this is expected considering it is only the second one.
    I'm going to keep an eye on this game. Potentially it can be one of the best trainer games on this site, but there is a long way ahead. We will see whether the developer will be able to make it.
  5. 1.00 star(s)

Cloud73

Too little content. A blowjob, a buttjob, and a stationary machine deepthroat trainer scene are all that's in the game so far.

Also, there's no depth in the gameplay yet. No actions do anything other than those leading immediately to the next scene.

This could become good. Maybe. Someday. But it is not ready yet.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

newguy42

This game is pretty short right now, but I enjoy it! Really great bj scenes.

*The strongest point is probably the renders and animations, they are actually pretty good!
    *There isn't much plot yet, but what is there is fun.
    *The dialog can be a bit awkwardly worded sometimes, but its definitely not hard to understand.

Hope to see more!