Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
It's usually the 32 bit launcher that causes a false positive in renpy games if there is one. Having said that my AVG mobile is also shooting up flags at the apk so with virus alerts on both mobile and PC I'm personally staying tf away from this for now.

tsuke

May 13, 2019
Tag says female domination but none of the pictures show it. Calling another fake tag here.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
The Outong [v0.1.1] [Gon D. Eser]

COMPRESSED

DOWNLOAD PC/MAC/ANDROID: - -

The Android port/version is not official.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
Ok the girls are hot and the animations are decent but the dialogue reads like a Saturday morning cartoon. Still enjoying it though...go figure. :LOL:

swelldude

Feb 7, 2020
There's no reason for d3dcompiler_47.dll to even exist in this package, yet it exists here and is infected with Malware. Dude, either you're trying to infect people, or your computer is riddled with malware and you need to clean it up before distributing software.

Whether English isn't you native language or not, to get even the title wrong is pretty sad. You have the internet and Google Translate at your disposal. Use it, and run your script through an English grammar checker. They are all free.

It's "OUTING" by the way.

qljrnt6jc4eh2

Jun 27, 2019
This isn't the first time this has had virus problems.
Use brain.exe the next time. Do you REALLY think a patron host would be able to upload any sorts of infected files to Patron? And THEN, F95 stuff would just re-upload the same stuff, without hesitating to check? D'uh :cautious:

Sanaa Star

Mar 14, 2019
my anti virus went off on this when i tried to start it
I have the same problem. My anti-virus program Avast has found two infected files with the same malware: Win32Pioneer-C.
The affected files were:
- d3dcompiler_47.dll
- zsync.exe (in the folder \lib\windows-x86_64\)

This is unusual that several files are affected and many alerts are reported here. Is it perhaps a serious (unnoticed!) problem on the computer of "Gon D. Eser".

If I am right, Gon D. Eser should scan the primary HDD/SDD-drive of his/her computer offline (with another system and an inactive OS on his/her primary drive.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes