Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Pale Orc [v0.5] [Norden Ber]

1. 5.00 star(s)

DarkKnight69

Love the game! It definitely needs a bit of work with story and flow, assuming the dev has something bigger planned in the future since alot of it was introduced in such little time. But if not its still worth it the art is amazing but could use bit of work on male genitalia, penis is odd looking but other then that the art makes up for it. Has a really good teasing so far and kinks are different will have a wide range to go along with that in the future by the looks of it. Cant wait for more!
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Airell

The game's premise is interesting and could be promising, although I saw some points that really displeased me.
    1. The story is told very quickly, it reduces immersion and makes the characters very superficial.
    2. The art of human characters makes them look like dwarfs or children... This is very unpleasant.
    3. Very tall orcs, I have no problem with female orcs IF they are the same height as the player, or shorter. I see no reason to do towering orcs.
    4. The protagonist is totally passive and does nothing, added to his extremely unpleasant personality.
    5. The language of the game is completely casual, it breaks immersion... The language of the characters has to adapt to the world of the game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Wangmu

What we have is a bit limited but very strong theme and art. I think the dev knows what is reasonable or what they are hoping to achieve and they are putting resources towards those aspects. The "Game" is really more of a visual novel and it says as much at the start which I think is both commendable and respectful of the players. Managing expectations is key if you will call your game a shooter, or an rpg we will judge it on those terms. Many games on here are puzzle games with very poor puzzle design getting in the way of an otherwise good visual novel, so im glad they avoided that particular pitfall.

As a visual novel what we care about is the art and the writing and the story has a lot of charm and personality and the art is great so I think it achieves so far what it sets out to do. I hope we get a couple more characters as things progress but its an easy recommend.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bobbybiggerplays2

This game is excellent. There are those complaining its grindy, I completely disagree. Art is fantastic, although I wish there were more emotions expressed by the orcs in terms of art (the lu'krok girl has very few). Dialogue is well-written, and the characters are all very good a fleshed out. It is a linear story so be aware of that, something I'm completely fine with. Can't wait to see this game completed. Good amount of content for 0.3
  5. 3.00 star(s)

UselessSphinx

Average is about as far as I can go here.
    The only real impressive thing is the art, and that's why I gave it an average rating.
    I made it to the, I guess it's the open world map, and have zero idea what to actually do. There's only two clickable icons.
    Add some kind of direction to show what needs to be done to progress with anything. I just plainly got bored with trying to figure out what to do.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

BlyatBag

I hope this doesn't get abandoned, it's some really good fucking shit. Green girls, man. 10/10. Don't have much else to say, if you're into the idea of this game at all I'm sure you're going to like it. Writing's a tiny bit awkward, you can tell English isn't the dev's first language, but it's really good nonetheless. Works perfectly when it needs to.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Arqoi

It has potential, hence the stars. As of right now, it's barebones, but that's no surprise, given how new it is. Going to be interesting to see how the MC develops as a character too. Since he's not Slab Hunkmeat, I'm thinking magic is going to be the go-to.

After all, power is power.
  8. 1.00 star(s)

ara1111

Art is good. That's it. Just that. And art alone does not make a good game.
    All you do is click through a completely linear series of scenes until you can click on the town. Then you get 1 building to click and your wives. So you click it for the same cutscene 3 times ina row to click her once. And repeat 3 times per stage. So that's 9 repeats of one scene and 3 of another. You do this for all 3 of the current stages.
    And your reward for this? Not sex. There is no sex in the game. The most you get is one of the girls ogling your cock.
    And for some reason the right click menu just has save in it. Every other option was removed.
    And you can't skip through text, even on the excessive repeats.

So its a boring tedious game that manages to be both grindy and entirely linear with nothing to show but maybe 3 total actually suggestive scenes and a dozen of ones where people talk at you

And the writing isn't even good. The MC is a dick. Excessively so. For no apparent reason
  9. N
    4.00 star(s)

NoHeart

Story: A new take on the whole "Cowboy comes to town and fucks all the women" trope. A pale-skin human now has the chance to fuck some orcs. (Soon tm) Though I am not a fan of the shota style mc so I cannot give it a full score.
    4/5
    Art: Artstyle is clean and well developed. Each character is distinct and has their own physical quirks and designs.
    4/5
    Gameplay: It has the gameplay elements you would expect from a Ren'py game as you repeat certain quest events over and over however the grind is so well balanced with the new content that you can easily grind points early and just view what you want as the game progresses. Though at the moment there a very limited (2) events you can do. This is a first beta release so I am just waiting for more.
    4/5
    Overall: 4/5 The present is White but the future is Bright!
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Starfury

Definitely worth a play, I would suggest waiting for future content since it was little lacking (literal one or two updates of the same size, would make me happy to tell you to play) in content at the moment to fully enjoy and get into, it's enough to make me like it, for me to "watch" and make sure I keep and eye on it for updates.
    I enjoyed the story/writing is good with character having there own little quirks whether you like or not is up to you, the art is unique and really good, the UI was annoying but the Dev said they'll change them so that's great also seeing one active in the threads is good plus.
    A few things make me wonder about the story and gameplay? I'm going to wait and see what the Developers do before commenting and/or re-rating the game.