3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
My Antivir found a trojan too. I rechecked it with online scan from virustotal. 8 from 82 scanners found a problem.
False negatives are possible. Thus I checked again with scanners that are not resident on my pc.
Don't know if this helps.
It does not matter. Let's see if it will ever come to a version 0.2 and I'll try again :ROFLMAO:

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
No name in a renpy game is ever permanent as anyone can just extract the game files and change the name to something else which is what I do all time.

Reactions: Orlox

Aluks90

Aug 28, 2017
Well, what i can say. To you Quonix. I think the game can be a really good one with some efforts.
The only thing its the tits art. Kind weird, its like two tits. idk.
Perhaps an improvement and some animations, you gonna destroy it.

erg1986

May 25, 2018
The menu button is very non-obvious. Just enable the normal right click to go to menu and save. How should anyone understand that the pause button in top right corner on the map leads to a menu?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
interesting concept, normally if you look at games with orcs you found them as enemies to kill, you are one and go around enslaving women or you are a human and eventually you found a single orc woman to ride... here instead you are a human in a whole orc tribe and this open the chances of more than a single orc waifu to put into submission.

Given that usually if there are orcs than slaves and goblins are possible too so I wonder if there will be some juicy shortstacked goblin girl and some nice slaves to have fun too... obviously the orcs will continue to be the main flavor while the others would be some side one.

Quonix if possible, can I ask if only orcs will be present in the game or there will be other races too? Please note that I hadn't played it yet but I'll do it very soon

Quonix

Donor
Game Developer
Nov 21, 2017
Quonix if possible, can I ask if only orcs will be present in the game or there will be other races too? Please note that I hadn't played it yet but I'll do it very soon
It's quite possible that other races will be part of the game, but no promises.

• Red Heart
Reactions: erg1986

Saiaxs

Oct 12, 2018
No name in a renpy game is ever permanent as anyone can just extract the game files and change the name to something else which is what I do all time.
Can you tell me how? I’m not keen on playing games with no voice acting that don’t let you change names.

Reactions: Socko55

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Looks interesting but i bet there will be scenes where MC gets cucked by the Orc tribe.
I dunno the setting seems like it leads to that...

Can you tell me how? I’m not keen on playing games with no voice acting that don’t let you change names.
My man.

felipons

Fluffy, The Destroyer of Worlds
Modder
Game Developer
Jan 15, 2018
Looks amazing, will be waiting for a future update with more content before downloading tho
I have high expectation in this one.

Reactions: Dirk_Diggla

Master2099

Jan 13, 2018
tried the APK, got this about 20 times or more.
View attachment 709448
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' 'images/Morning.jpg'>:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 18, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image 'images/Morning.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "script.rpyc", line 18, in script
  File "E:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
  File "E:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
  File "game/script.rpy", line 18, in <module>
  File "E:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\exports.py", line 1480, in pause
  File "E:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\ui.py", line 297, in interact
  File "E:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2702, in interact
  File "E:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 3194, in interact_core
  File "E:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\core.py", line 2094, in draw_screen
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 490, in renpy.display.render.render_screen (gen/renpy.display.render.c:6805)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "E:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 259, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:3520)
  File "renpy/display/render.pyx", line 166, in renpy.display.render.render (gen/renpy.display.render.c:4075)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "E:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\image.py", line 500, in render
  File "E:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\image.py", line 306, in wrap_render
  File "E:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\im.py", line 583, in render
  File "E:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
  File "E:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\im.py", line 628, in load
  File "E:\renpy-7.3.2-sdk\renpy\display\pgrender.py", line 162, in load_image
Exception: Could not load image 'images/Morning.jpg': error('JPEG loading error',)
full code for that particular error,
its also doing it for Evening

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes