3.80 star(s) 10 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I don't get it, who's idea was it to take away the hotkey to open the options menu and replace it with a icon on the town menu? Not to mention the rollback being gone as well. Way to hold the game hostage, because the rest of the games really great. My only issue would be a lack of content, and too many greendicks but not enough females. That can all be boiled down to a first release though, the decisions before that however just make the game worse for the user.

DarkThought00

Apr 5, 2019
Art's good, orc girl's hot, main character is a bit of a little shit, needs to fix the menus and what not because at the moment its a little user unfriendly lacking some basic options. Game has 1 scene where the girl's naked but thats about it for content, thankfully the skip button works wonders (control btw) because there's a strange sort of requirement system that is unexplained so you need to grind but theres only like, 3 conversations each for the 2 options to grind spots so just skip em after you've seen em. Game has promise and it's early beta, so look out for it in the future maybe it'll become something good. Till then not much to it.

chantulo

Feb 2, 2020
Keeping an eye on this
I would like a name change option, as well, though.
Digging the shrek cosplay our guy's got going there.

AzraelSamael

Jun 20, 2017
Well like all 0.?...1 games there's to little to get invested in early on. So, I'll come back at the least on the 0.5 update

Gray21

May 19, 2020
there is just not enough sexy games with cute sexy muscular orc ladies with good art unfortunately, and if there are i dont know about them, so any suggestion is appreciated :D. i will follow this one for sure

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
After discussing it with PhatSmash and based on your feedback, we decided to re-enable rollback and opening the menu with right click, along with adding the choice of changing Bratan's name.
Great.
Hope your project takes off.
Godspeed.

Tbone

Jun 21, 2017
Is he really an Orc? Looks like a young human boy in the preview-images?

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
the false positive for anti-virus check is a pain, I have to wait future releases for play it

zenetx

Apr 30, 2019
The art looks adorable and I would love to give this game a try, but unfortunately it was blocked by my antivirus software. Usually I wouldn't mind to create an exception rule, since I trully believe the author has no ill intent, but the virus threat was so very high that I wasn't even allowed to do so.

TrainDez

Nov 11, 2019
Severe threat of malware detected by malwarebytes and windows security. Can't trust that exe if that's the case.

3.80 star(s) 10 Votes