RPGM - The Party [v0.64 Public] [Lust and Kinky Games]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2786345

The games UI leaves much to be desired. However there is definitely potential. The games H scenes are blurry, and low res. If these are improved though it will be much better. Also the ability to change my controls would be much appreciated. I hate it when devs pick the way I should play. Please fix that. Will keep an eye on this though and recommend others to give it a shot.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

cxx

Utterly crap, since version late 0.2x- early 0.3x most buildings are patreon locked so player has very limited places to go and there aren't much things to do anyways and limiting buildings just shortens playtime.

Gamevideos aka sexscenes could be from 90s not from last 2 decades.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

omegaX

i wouldnt bother wasting your time on this yet, very little content and what little bit you do get isnt great!!

bathroom part was shocking, animations were out for the blow job, looked like the guy was fucking her nose, plus his hands were hidden under his shirt half in half out

then when you walk around the party and choose the one girl, you chat shit to her to hopefully get laid, you take her upstairs then it tells you this animation is coming in the next update???? that to me means i will have to start the game again because you would be able to go back and re do it,

why put it in there in the first place , i then went on to do a few more bits and again another sex scene you dont get to see until the next update.

AGAIN WHY??

i will wait for a few more updates before i consider trying it again,