RPGM - Abandoned - The Passage [v0.312] [lasglipas]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Teplovoz

I really liked the game, I hope the developer did not abandon it, since this is the best game on the topic of spanking and domination. Of the shortcomings, I would like to note the insufficient amount of visual content, but I think the author will fix it. I would also like to have signs with the address on the buildings, as it can be difficult to find where you need to get to. If there are ntr and cuckolding tags, then maybe you should think about using chastity cage. I want to wish good luck to the author, I hope he will not abandon the game.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

sax4bbw

Artwork of a 5 year old outside of which your supossed to use your "imagination". Seriously. The Journal that's supposed to guide you if you get stuck is well ... stuck .... on talk to the mayor. Most of the tags are false and do not reflect true game content.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Oswald_blake

Lots of content in terms of the spanking stuff with a lot of other fetishes' sprinkled in for good measure. the pacing is really well done and its easy to progress quickly or take it slow and explore everything. Also there's not a lot of getting stuck or lost in the game as it's fairly logical where to go or who to talk with most of the time.
  4. 2.00 star(s)

katmandomo

Version Reviewed: v0.312

Overview: Go out, get a job, get spanked.

Story: You are a protagonist in a RPGM game that is old enough to venture out into the world and mature into a full fledged adult. Along the way you will meet a large variety of people, most of whom want to spank you or get spanked.

Art: See those smudgy blurs in the screenshots that look kind of look like a straight on shot of someone bent over with a bare ass? That's it. 838 slight variations on those two images. Sometimes there is a paddle or cane, redder cheeks, or the occasional bit of furniture in the shot. I was thinking if the dev was a little more competent with image overlays he could shrink this game down from more than half a gig to under 200MB.

Sound: I hope you like slapping sounds, because that's what you're going to be listening to while staring at a black screen for a lot of this game. In fact long scenes with completely black screens is something this dev appears to be especially fond of.

Gameplay: It's RPGMaker, which means running your blocky little character around screen after screen hunting for events. The maps are fairly large so you should probably turn on the "always run" feature to avoid wearing out the shift key. That said, the dev does try to add some actual gameplay elements to the game, and I don't mean just halfassing some turn based combat. There are timed event minigames and the like to keep you engaged.

Conclusion: I might have been able to like this game, but after the like 10th event where I'm staring at a black screen listening to spanking sounds after getting a tiny morsel of story I just couldn't take it anymore. I might be willing to give up another star if there is some way to fast forward some of the sex scenes.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Jer0

Tremendous game, I have played about 13 hours and I still find new things for it, it has a large number and variety of scenes, at first I thought I was going to need a guide but I love finding these characters with whom you can interact. looking forward to the continuation !! The only thing I find negative is art, but ....... the author of the game describes or relates so well that it is not necessary
  6. M
    4.00 star(s)

Major von Dickerhoff

To begin with, this is a good adult text game. But you probably won't like it unless you are into spankings/abdl and humiliation.

Pros:

1) The plot was interesting, and I liked how the story progressed, especially in act 1. Also design of the characters was pretty good and fitting in the circumstances.

2) The main focus of the game was on punishments, and I can say that I am satisfied with this, because not only we had a lot of them, you can also watch how other people punish different side characters and sometimes you need to decide, will you be a DOM or a SUB. just for this alone this game is worth playing, because nowadays there aren't much games with dom/sub simultaneous gameplay

3) Interesting and beautiful map + teleport.

4) For a text game, the art is pretty decent in my opinion

Cons:

1) The spanking in act 2 during school felt forced, repetitive and boring sometimes, I wish there was a skip button

2) Sometimes I didn't want to get punished, but to progress further in the game I needed to do such actions which led to a punishment (like with babysitter when you through a toy into her). Wish this can be avoidable.

Anyway this game has great potential, 8/10 for now, looking forward to next update.