Collection Mod Cheat Mod Ren'Py The Patriarch multi mod/mod apk [v0.7a] [Thunder Mod]

Feb 18, 2022
The Patriarch Multi Mod

Mod Info:
The Patriarch v0.6C Multi mod

Updated: 07/19/2022
Game/Creator: The Patriarch /
Game Version: 0.7a
Modder: , [THUNDER]
Mod Version: 0.7a
Mod-Language
: English(US)

NEW MOD NOTICE:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MOD FEATURES
Updated Logs:

Notice:
*Mod All features currently disabled in prologue.
*Cheat button[Thunder] moved to navigation screen.[check below screen snap]
screenshot0001.png

DOWNLOAD LINKS [V0.7a]:

ANDROID MODDED​

ANDROID FIXED 0.1:
UPDATED: 2022-03-18
UPDATED LOGS:
1. Android icon added
2. Fixed errors like(0icon not found, version not found, error in loading, not showing menu screen etc fixed)
3. Bar style fixed for android version.
4. Save slots style fixed.
5. Quick Menu alignment fixed for android.
etc.
DOWNLOAD ANDROID APK + ARCH THUNDER MOD:

Last edited:

vimey

Nov 29, 2020
By the way you probably should add link to the game when you mentioned the creator

Nov 1, 2018
When I take back my save with the Mod on the new version without the mod, it bugs :/
So have I to wait for the mod release to play it ?

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Getting and error after wake up after a few days:

I'm using last version of the game and the mod (0.4c)

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
If you haven't installed the mod before then load your game just before start of the free roam event . The error will not occur.
I started a new game with the mod installed (fresh install of both game and mod). I'm quite a few days in before this error happens. It happens the morning when "mother" tells you your tasks cutting wood and getting water are over and bla bla... (like a new set of events are about to happen).

Feb 18, 2022
I started a new game with the mod installed (fresh install of both game and mod). I'm quite a few days in before this error happens. It happens the morning when "mother" tells you your tasks cutting wood and getting water are over and bla bla... (like a new set of events are about to happen).
Sorry for late reply. Can you play the game just before the error. I want to know coz in my case I haven't got any error. Look at my screenshot I have played this game till the end of the update.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Sorry for late reply. Can you play the game just before the error. I want to know coz in my case I haven't got any error. Look at my screenshot I have played this game till the end of the update.
Sure, as i said, i did start a new game with the mod installed and i did play without any errors until this point. I can attach my save, if that's useful.

Edit: Even when i load an earlier save (from this playthrough), i always get the same error at the same point. I can give you an early save, but.... yeah. I also tried to remove totally the mod and tried to advance, but i get another error, so... dunno what's going on.

Reactions: 1happyday

LOBO29

Jul 23, 2019
Sure, as i said, i did start a new game with the mod installed and i did play without any errors until this point. I can attach my save, if that's useful.

Edit: Even when i load an earlier save (from this playthrough), i always get the same error at the same point. I can give you an early save, but.... yeah. I also tried to remove totally the mod and tried to advance, but i get another error, so... dunno what's going on.
I have the same issue as well

Feb 18, 2022

Take a look at the video walkthrough.

LOBO29

Jul 23, 2019
This seems like a walkthrough on how to use cheats but not on addressing the error on fixing this:

Here you will get the error[Don't uninstall the apk]. Then press rollback/quit . The game will throw you to your home screen. Then locate all your installed apk files folder. And find THE PATRIARCH.apk file and click on it. Then you have to install it again. After the installation you shouldn't get any errors.

I get the same issue as poster above where when Mother tells you that the trials are ended, we cannot move past that.

• Haha
Reactions: Belzeebub

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
I've seen it and i already play through all that part of the game. I'd say is later in the game when the error happens (I did advance with Abigail questline, etc... like my save shows). I don't know what else to say. I even tried an old save i had (from 2 updates before) and continue from that point with the mod on. I get the same error at the same exact point.

Edit: Im playing on pc, not on android, btw, but it seems from Lobo29 that the error happens in both platforms.