VN Ren'Py Completed The Phone Call [v1.0] [Oppai Auteur]

2.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Giselle Menu.png

Overview:
A mother made a promise to her son, a promise she had no intention of ever keeping .
But how long can she actually avoid keeping it?
And how will her son feel when he finds out?​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-18
Release Date: 2023-4-18
Developer: Oppai Auteur
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Dev's Note:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -

Other: Android

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

5.png 16.png 20.png 33.png 50.png 53.png 79.png 98.png 143.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
shorts like this are almost never animated, they are usually 1:1 comic strip conversions and kinetc (no animations, no choices either). No animated tag either woudl also suggest no animations.

enjoy the 15 minutes it takes to read. Short AVNS like this tend to be 1:1 comic strip conversions found on Pixiv. Good for a quick fap but not much else story wise.
Ok I thought so and how about the main protagonist any idea?

Havenless_

Oct 12, 2020
I get the impression that there are plans for sequels, or something like that. Maybe this short or maybe a longer game. I say that because of the ending. Anyway. The last scene was definitely the best.

The only thing I would "ask" is that, if you have that freedom that you don't have to worry about patreon and shit like that, you should take advantage of it and do more 'incest talk'. There are almost no games with this. The only thing close to this is two sentences at the end. Evan saying "fuck your own son" (and it's not even in a sex scene) and Giselle mentioning incest. That's why I say to take advantage and do more of that. In sex, in everyday conversations, etc. I find it incredibly hot in an incest game but like I said, there are virtually no games that do that. They just stick to replacing 'mom' with 'landlady' and that's it. It gets monotonous and very artificial.
And yes, I noticed that Evan is not very comfortable with Giselle talking like that in the least. But Giselle did like it and we see her thoughts. Maybe in her thoughts it would be okay for her to say that kind of things, if Evan doesn't like it. Which is weird. What the fuck, Evan?

Obviously it's a short story but I liked it. Giselle is very sexy. It's good to see MILFs who look MILF age. Or at least something close to it.

Aecio

Apr 19, 2018
now I kinda wish she would just reverse-rape him
whats with his reluctance anyway aint she hot

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
The Phone Call [v1.0] Unofficial Android Port

- 367mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 5 Votes