• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py - The Pilgrimage [v2.00] [Messman]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Hoffenfloffen

I am in love.
    That is the only way to describe it.
    This is the perfect game for me, almost tailor made.
    Ass focused, mass effect, beastiality, corruption game with just enough grind to keep it interesting.

But yes, the spelling is horrible, there's no denying that.
    However, it really doesn't bother me.

The only downside there is to this game, in my humble opinion, is that it's not finished and you're left wanting soooo much more, even if there's a solid hour of gameplay in the first release.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating of [v1.0 Beta] is:

Pros:
    + Fantastic Renders
    + Active Play
    + Long Game play
    + Fantastic Story

Cons:
    - Nothing

Conclusion:

This is a Game that's one of a Kind. The graphics are amazing,
    like it wants to jump out of the monitor, with quality like this you might just think your in a Movie.
    The story is a Mix of Sex , Sci-Fi, Monsters, weird Sex.
    The Monsters are Great and it keeps you glued to the Game, and finding objects and completing missions are not to hard, and this keeps you from giving up in frustration.
    Hope to see more from this Dev.

Its just awesome...

Damn worth the Download.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

minemaster

Even tho the animations can be quite crude, the game has a very good flow and engaging progression. Also if you are into alien chicks and monsters/beasts or simply a fan of Mass Effect, you will enjoy it for sure. Compared to many other Ren'Py games out there, this one here is quite raw but a gem nonetheless . It is also worth mentioning that for an initial release, this game already has much more content than a lot of similar projects have after months of updates.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

human deviant

Certainly interesting, I always though Tali was a neglected character by the erotic fandom, glad to see her finally getting some love. My one quibble is the English. I found aspects of this reminiscent of Indian tech support scammers. Other than that it contains a few deliciously beastly, raunchy scenes, and I look forward to seeing where this game goes in the future. If it grows enough, I would suggest getting a native English speaker to do some proofreading.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

HornDoggo

Pretty good concept and execution. I like the spontaneous sexual encounters and different enemies. Animations are great too, especially the cum animations. Personally, I'm not a big fan of the main character being an alien girl, but to each their own.
    I'll definitely be following this project.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Tlazol

I'm commander Tlazol, and this is my favorite Ren'Py game on the Citadel.
    Promising, sexy, and puts the spotlight on the most underrated Mass Effect babe of all. I look forward to updates and content coming!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

ThisWayUp

So fair its pretty cool couple of spelling mistakes but that's easily glossed over, some scenes are good others are needing a little tweaking like the ability to move the camera closer and gameplay is fairly decent as well. I'm definitely looking forward to what comes next.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Midouille

Really good game. Pretty cool with many sex scene. A very good surprise for me as a big fan of quarian beauty. The gameplay is quite simple and the story is fun. Lot of alien penetrations and well animated. I allready spent a rather good amount of time on it. I wish Tali had this face in the real game...
  9. 5.00 star(s)

zehirman

Gooood yeeees good ! Seriously great game, just a first release but there is much to discover, sandbox is not boring, great animation and 3d renders for now. maybe an effort to make on the language but beyond that, great demo so far.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

wrathknight

An awesome Parody of One of our most beloved characters in the Mass effect series thrown into an alien ship with devious creatures :) Immensely enjoy games like this!
    Story/Choice/Visual based Gameplay with Good art and decent rendering and a healthy amount of content with more to come :)
  11. 4.00 star(s)

DenimRat

Gameplay: Sandbox clicker, with occasional battle sequences.

Writing: Decent plot, but typos are really frequent.

Art: Quite well done, most likely rips with penises added.

Audio: Sound effects and music.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Magneric

Beta already delivers a good amount of content and variations. Navigating system, looting and unexpected events are already there and I hope the dev will add more to it. Great start especially for ME fans (which I am and why I decided to play BETA)
  13. 5.00 star(s)

Amra'Cumango

First things first, that was amazing you got yourself a fan (for as little as that’s worth it)! Seriously mate, great job! I downloaded and played the whole thing in one sitting! I can't wait for the finished story and for more updates!

Having said that I'll allow myself to express a little more detailed opinion:

For the mechanics and game design part:

I like the core game cycle (explore rooms, deal with the beasts and collect resources, got it) it's pretty straight forward; it's just that, when you boiled it down it’s either fight or flee, and the lewd part is more of a punishment; something that happens to you rather than something you decide. At first I thought that was the aim of the game (Tali doesn't like beast stuff) but as the game progresses she starts to really like it and we see some scenes representing this change in character which I think is great.

That being said I think it would be awesome if we could see this change from a gameplay perspective as well. Maybe add a few options during the combat cycle? Like an option for Tali to “Jack Off” the beasts? Having been butt fucked by one at the start probably gave her the idea that if she gets them off they would leave her alone, and as her lewdness increases she gets the skill to get on all fours and “Invite” the beasts? You could link it with the shower mechanic, the dirtier she gets more she is willing to try beast stuff.

But that’s just my petty opinion, as a whole your game looks like it’s going into a great direction (sorry if I sound patronizing but I’m just glad to see full games focused on beast).

As for the art and visuals part:

Your animations and renders are on another level! Hope we get to see waaay more Varren content!
  14. 5.00 star(s)

Micsuking

The models and interiors look good and the animations are decent. There are some people complaining about the grammar, but it's really not as bad as they make it out to be.

The game has our favorite Quarian get stranded on a derelict vessel after her ship mysteriously explodes. She will meet the occupants of the vessel, who'll explain to her why they are stranded and they need her expertise to get out. After this, you'll have to explore the ship (point and click style) to scavenge tech parts, ammo, and other nice things. Tali also has a "lewd level" which increases every time she does something naughty, these levels can change scenes and even create new ones.

Overall, I believe this has the making of a pretty good game. Can't wait for future updates.