VN - Others - Completed - The Plan [Jacketfreak]

1. 1.00 star(s)

spider26

This game suck... 5 minutes of text, only one choice and nothing else...
    Don't waste your time with this "game" it's just a incredibly joke...
    Turn April in black suit and that all XD
    Two ending and they are the same it's just a shame...
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Umbra_Corvus

Copypaste of a comment I left.

Honestly why this is interactive I'm not sure, 90% of the "interaction" are click button to continue with 2 actual choices the first decides the ending and boils down to if you want to turn April into a vegetable or not. While the second only happens if you choose not to vegetable her and is just how many times do you want to play the strangle or taze animations.

The fact that the demo is 99.9MB while the full game is 178MB should say something. Add onto that that the purple and pink text can be difficult to read against the background, a complete lack of any settings like text speed, no actual animation unless you count moving things across the screen and fade out/in. And to top it off the endings are surprisingly similar visually.

I find the fact that this "game" costs $10 laughable. This could have easily been a series of pictures or a basic flash animation and personally I think nothing would have been lost.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Frouchteur

It could have been a great game. But it's just a visual novel with 2 choices and only 1 which lead to 2 poor different endings. Almost no sexual content except insertion. graphics are nice, story is quite fun but it's boring.