Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes
Dec 29, 2018
I'm stuck on nearly all of these task. doing the same fights in the woods. (I've beat all 7 ...but the last one #7 I keep redoing. I've lost count how many times I fought & won., idk how to pay the Dwarf or throw the party whichever I have to do for him., I made nearly 5 pink goblins and still couldn't present them to Autumn. she just keeps telling me level of skills arent up yet. The tower only got so far, where I had to fix what the Golbins messed up with the help of the girls.

I have the walkthrough. but it's still not getting me pass.

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP.
I have like 22000 bucks 5 amour & swords that I HAVENT sold. and the year is nearly up!

Dec 29, 2018
@DarkMirrodin
How do I throw a party for Kulriz. the walkthrough says pay him for the tower. but after I gave him the brew, days later im not able to do any thing with him. (trying to trigger him to finish my tower.)

and the 7th pice of land. I've beat them multiple times. Will that part ever be fully conquered?
and is the 3rd Zen book in this update?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
For those who can't make the body parts. Open the console and write:
  • rc_bras_humain_masculin.compRecettes.remove(cr_mom2)
  • rc_penis_humain_masculin.compRecettes.remove(cr_bs707_8)
Now save, restart the game and load your save. It should work afterwards.

They forgot to add these lines to the "save update" and the old material requirements weren't removed, while the new ones got added.

Edit:

*facepalm*

The $ before the commands isn't actually needed when writing in the console.

Reactions: PixelLily

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@DaenarysStormborn
What was the last you did with him? Did you take him to have a look at the tower? Did you wait a day? If I remember right, that sentence is something he says while he's building the tower.

Dec 29, 2018
@DaenarysStormborn
What was the last you did with him? Did you take him to have a look at the tower? Did you wait a day? If I remember right, that sentence is something he says while he's building the tower.
I sat in the bar and drank with him I think. it was in French and I translated some but not all of it. I made 2 choices that gave me 4 total points twords him.

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@DaenarysStormborn
Sleep till the next day, then you should be able to talk with him about the tower. That's when the two of you actually get to talking about the tower. Well, atleast aslong you're looking for a "true architect" for the main quest.

That sleeping a night is usually necessary to advance a quest. You're most of the time forced to do that anyway, because the dialogue option or the entire NPC vanishes till the next day.

Also, you can play the game in english by clicking on the second flag in the main menu, just after starting the game. That way you don't need to translate it from french to english.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
@DaenarysStormborn
if you have already given 17350 gold, you have to wait 15 days, if you have given less, Kulriz will come to see you in the night because he needs something

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
Waiting for more update as the game is quite interesting for me (the art quite unique and better than lots of other games)
Can i ask what happens if i'm not taking the Succubus? I've go half-way of the current version but decide to put it there for further version

Dec 29, 2018
@L34ND43 & @Suryujin

Lastnight I fought, slept and drank for nearly a month straight. from Nov 17th until Dec 27. for whatever reason nothings changed. and the last piece of land I just keep collecting and selling shields & knives
p.s
and I have like 50,000 gold. I just got tired if playing cards I stopped earning. but I been had the money

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@L34ND43
Since DaenarysStormborn didn't get that far yet, the problem should be elsewere. They've drank the dwarven beer and got the +4 reputation with kulriz. Next would be visiting the tower and talking about it, but that's somehow not happening. Paying for the rebuilding of the tower would be the step after that, but... kulriz is just giving the usual "can't do anything with this dwarf" line.

@DaenarysStormborn
You're using v0.3.12a and your save isn't from an older version, right?

The forest didn't finish for you?

Hmm, do you mind uploading your save?

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
what happens if i'm not taking the Succubus?
For now, if you don't keep the succubus, you lose the spell for stealing life and you miss some scenes with her. But Mirrodin is not satisfied with the story of succubus so he will rebuild this story.

@DaenarysStormborn
:unsure:
Weird, I invite you to ask for help on the discord, may be that Mirrodin or Dark will solve your problem (they are more active on discord than here)

niko0

Jul 7, 2017
can someone give me a save with finished body cuz I have problem with it ... the console commands are not fixing the problem.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes