Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@niko0
Made a mistake when I wrote them for the first time (just copy & paste without thinking...). It's actually:
  • rc_bras_humain_masculin.compRecettes.remove(cr_moms2)
  • rc_penis_humain_masculin.compRecettes.remove(cr_bs707_8)
They remove the old requirements, afterwards you need to save (ideally away from the tower), close the game, start it again, load your save and try crafting the parts with the requirements it shows now. It should work, it didn't work for me either at first, but after I tried all that save and reload it worked.

@PixelLily
Glad I could help you, even though I made a mistake when copying them. ;P

Edit:

Edited again cause I'm an idiot. =_="

arlidor

May 15, 2017
@niko0
Made a mistake when I wrote them for the first time (just copy & paste without thinking...). It's actually:
  • rc_bras_humain_masculin.compRecettes.remove(cr_mom2)
  • rc_penis_humain_masculin.compRecettes.remove(cr_bs707_8)
They remove the old requirements, afterwards you need to save (ideally away from the tower), close the game, start it again, load your save and try crafting the parts with the requirements it shows now. It should work, it didn't work for me either at first, but after I tried all that save and reload it worked.

@PixelLily
Glad I could help you, even though I made a mistake when copying them. ;P
Hi! Sorry
Maybe is there some mistake too?
  • rc_bras_humain_masculin.compRecettes.remove(cr_mom2)
because when I input this into console there appear cr_mom2 is not defined

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@Lancelot44
Hmm, does the arms recipe still ask for 2 (old) and 3 (new) male superior organic matter?

If not, is there another recipe that asks for one item twice? Because that line fixes the arms recipe. If it's another recipe tell me and I get the right line.

Also, just checked it by loading an older save that still asked for the superior twice. That exact line works.

Edit:

Then again... not defined? I got that error the one time I misstyped one of the lines. Mind checking again?

Edit2:

*facepalm*

Yes, there's an error. It's cr_moms2 not cr_mom2, that would be the regular male organic matter, not the superior one.

Reactions: arlidor

arlidor

May 15, 2017
@Lancelot44
Hmm, does the arms recipe still ask for 2 (old) and 3 (new) male superior organic matter?

If not, is there another recipe that asks for one item twice? Because that line fixes the arms recipe. If it's another recipe tell me and I get the right line.
bras recipe asks 6 male organic, 2 super male org and 3 super male org

arlidor

May 15, 2017
@Lancelot44

Also, just checked it by loading an older save that still asked for the superior twice. That exact line works.

Edit:

Then again... not defined? I got that error the one time I misstyped one of the lines. Mind checking again?

Edit2:

*facepalm*

Yes, there's an error. It's cr_moms2 not cr_mom2, that would be the regular male organic matter, not the superior one.
thanks for help!

Reactions: Suryujin

Noonez

Aug 20, 2018
Someone can share a save, where you can choose any girl to go to the tower for 3000 gold. I could only with Camilla, but I couldn’t stand the game over again.

DarkMirrodin

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I would become a Patron if the game wasn't so grindy.
That's funny, because last version patchnote:

Hi friends,

I hope you're fine, I released a major update today (not in terms of content) but in terms of gameplay, the advancement of the character has been reviewed, and it should change the pace of the game. possible that there are violent effects on your backups, do not hesitate to postpone it on the discord.

=> Basically, I had a lot of feedback that the game was really too grindy, with Drak, we tried to reduce that without changing the pace of the game completely. So for those who start the new game, say me what you think about it.

And you know what ? A patchnote for the 3.13 !!!! (Such pro!)

- Changing the random issue (more favorable to the player) in the magie-serre

- In final form, the rubi-plant always loot a big ruby

-The stats of the player have now an xp bar, less random improve of the stat in the tavern

- Specific training with Yehran unlocked

- adding loot chance s698 : done, in convoy of free city - complete Autumn path "Azael name choice"

- finally change location sleep => brothel => chambre

- Light Advancement of Autumn path (new suits)

- Savegame more compatible => resolving issue with the body

- Correcting the quit button on the alchemy

- Godelin adviser for caravan on the throne

- more gold with the bartender

Noonez

Aug 20, 2018
=> Basically, I had a lot of feedback that the game was really too grindy, with Drak, we tried to reduce that without changing the pace of the game completely. So for those who start the new game, say me what you think about it.
Quite often, attacks on caravans remain for the following days, even if they had 0 days. Example: the night passes, you open the manager Godelins, and you see that the caravan is not captured. You are loading up for the previous evening - and all the planned attacks are gone. Then I realized that in order that the attacks would not have to be reinstalled after each download, you need to do some action, for example, go to a brothel and ask Camilla 5/5 training, which she will never give, and only then be saved.
Plus, it is very annoying that with a large number of attacking godelines, for example 50, you need to click a mouse many times, for example 50. Is it possible to increase the numbers by simply squeezing a plus? It would also be great to have a minus key - because having missed the 1st godelin, the only option is resetting the attack, which brings joy and pleasure.
Thanks google translator

Aaaaaaaaa1

Nov 19, 2017
does anyone happen to have a list of changeable variables?
I already did dir() but couldn't find the representation of money, for instance.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
does anyone happen to have a list of changeable variables?
I already did dir() but couldn't find the representation of money, for instance.
Are you aware that the very principle of a variable is to have a value that changes? Counting all variables, the game has 723 variables. So, if you already know what you want to change, you can either ask for the commands here, or you can find them yourself with a software or a site like "saveeditonline"

PS : For the money, here is the command : inventaire_joueur.credit += XXX

Garan Elderan

Dec 7, 2017
Suddenly, after I loaded a game where I lost a fight on the forest, all my progress was screwed! Ezmira look at me as if we are meeting for the first time, there is no more forest to go, neither the tower... Anyone have this bug too? Any fix?

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
How do you poison the horse, at the start? I got the poison, but there isn't any option to feed it to them.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
How do you poison the horse, at the start? I got the poison, but there isn't any option to feed it to them.
If you have the poison then there should be an option to add it to the horses feed thingy when you go to the stables in the paladin's camp.

Yamemai

Nov 1, 2017
If you have the poison then there should be an option to add it to the horses feed thingy when you go to the stables in the paladin's camp.
Yeah, that's the problem, it doesn't show up. Wonder if it's because I'm using the English version, and it's name is changed(Vial of Ancient Icor instead of old blood or ichor), or something(For some reason the Elixer of Gaia shows up in my inventory twice).
Looks like you can't load the game, cuz if you do, the option is gone.

Btw, what happens if you poison the barrels, instead of making a hole?

Reactions: malkass

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Yeah, that's the problem, it doesn't show up. Wonder if it's because I'm using the English version, and it's name is changed(Vial of Ancient Icor instead of old blood or ichor), or something(For some reason the Elixer of Gaia shows up in my inventory twice).
Looks like you can't load the game, cuz if you do, the option is gone.

Btw, what happens if you poison the barrels, instead of making a hole?
If you poison the barrels the Paladin chick Fava or something dies along with the rest of the soldiers. I am also using the english version or well it's the same version just in english. The poison is called old dead blood or something and can be found in the secret compartment of the secret room in the tower.
If you don't want any trouble from the Paladins just don't poison anything that way you can enter the tavern on the very first day. Killing the Paladins will probably get you in trouble later on in the game ? also you will probably miss out on possible interactions with the paladin chick later in game.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Last edited:

Rozaria

Aug 26, 2018
don't know why i can't Drink with Yehran,he keep saying i need to find the 698 Win while i already keep it in the storage

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes