Ren'Py The Pleasuremancer [v0.3.44a Free] [Mirrodin]

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes

Sephi_88

Dec 30, 2017
Suddenly, after I loaded a game where I lost a fight on the forest, all my progress was screwed! Ezmira look at me as if we are meeting for the first time, there is no more forest to go, neither the tower... Anyone have this bug too? Any fix?
Got same problem

WTRaass

Jan 12, 2018
Can anyone please provide a save for the tower part where you can get someone for 3000 gold? My games bugged I think and I don't want to start all over again, please guys.

TobyxXx

Sep 7, 2018
Suddenly, after I loaded a game where I lost a fight on the forest, all my progress was screwed! Ezmira look at me as if we are meeting for the first time, there is no more forest to go, neither the tower... Anyone have this bug too? Any fix?
I got the same problem, every time i load a save tower and forest are inacessible and a lot of quest restart blocking me totally ....

Sneak Monkey

Apr 2, 2018
Code:
[code]
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Yerhan.rpy", line 38, in <module>
NameError: name 'yehran_stage' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "Yerhan.rpyc", line 21, in script
  File "/Users/samson/untitled folder/Games/The_Pleasuremancer.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1564, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "/Users/samson/untitled folder/Games/The_Pleasuremancer.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 885, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "/Users/samson/untitled folder/Games/The_Pleasuremancer.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/Users/samson/untitled folder/Games/The_Pleasuremancer.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
The Pleasuremancer 0.3.12a - Silver edition - dev version
Tue Mar 26 23:58:31 2019
[/CODE]

So I got this error meaning can't progress the main story as I need Yehran for it.

sergop

Jul 24, 2017
Anyone knows what to do to skip the tower quest? I got the 50 wooden planks but after i click on the tower nothing happens.
Edit: Here is my save if it will help.

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
Code:
[code]

While running game code:

Full traceback:
  File "Yerhan.rpyc", line 21, in script
  File "/Users/samson/untitled folder/Games/The_Pleasuremancer.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1564, in execute
    choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
  File "/Users/samson/untitled folder/Games/The_Pleasuremancer.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 885, in menu
    condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
  File "/Users/samson/untitled folder/Games/The_Pleasuremancer.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "/Users/samson/untitled folder/Games/The_Pleasuremancer.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Tue Mar 26 23:58:31 2019
[/CODE]

So I got this error meaning can't progress the main story as I need Yehran for it.
/!\ If you use an old save: /!\
—When you want to train with Yerhan(with the new body), you're going to have an error like this one ( ). To bypass this error, open the console and write $ yehran_stage = 0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@TobyxXx @Sephi_88 @Garan Elderan, Can you share your save please

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
SO apparently play it fully through cause if you try to load your save your progress is basically lost

Kroosh

Aug 11, 2017
Anyone knows what to do to skip the tower quest? I got the 50 wooden planks but after i click on the tower nothing happens.
Edit: Here is my save if it will help.
I have the same problem, it just say: "option / return" and i have like 150+ planks xd

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Code:

While loading <'Image' u'rpg/Veteran godelin3.png'>:
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'rpg/Veteran godelin3.png'.

Full traceback:
  File "tl/english/rpg.rpyc", line 19, in script
  File "F:\gamez\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 644, in execute
    statement_name("say")
  File "F:\gamez\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 45, in statement_name
    i(name)
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 98, in _window_auto_callback
    _window_show()
  File "renpy/common/000window.rpy", line 60, in _window_show
    renpy.with_statement(trans)
  File "F:\gamez\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1481, in with_statement
    return renpy.game.interface.do_with(trans, paired, clear=clear)
  File "F:\gamez\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2227, in do_with
    clear=clear)
  File "F:\gamez\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2672, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "F:\gamez\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3158, in interact_core
    self.draw_screen(root_widget, fullscreen_video, (not fullscreen_video) or video_frame_drawn)
  File "F:\gamez\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2075, in draw_screen
    renpy.config.screen_height,
  File "render.pyx", line 487, in renpy.display.render.render_screen
  File "render.pyx", line 235, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\gamez\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
    surf = render(child, width, height, cst, cat)
  File "render.pyx", line 147, in renpy.display.render.render
  File "F:\gamez\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 360, in render
    bottom = render(self.old_widget, width, height, st, at)
  File "F:\gamez\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 722, in render
  File "F:\gamez\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 669, in render
    child = renpy.display.render.render(self.child, w, h, st, at)
  File "accelerator.pyx", line 110, in renpy.display.accelerator.transform_render
  File "F:\gamez\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 580, in render
    return cache.get(self, render=True)
  File "F:\gamez\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 266, in get
    surf = image.load()
  File "F:\gamez\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\display\im.py", line 625, in load
    surf = renpy.display.pgrender.load_image(renpy.loader.load(self.filename), self.filename)
  File "F:\gamez\The_Pleasuremancer-pc\renpy\loader.py", line 576, in load
    raise IOError("Couldn't find file '%s'." % name)
IOError: Couldn't find file 'rpg/Veteran godelin3.png'.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Wed Mar 27 13:25:05 2019
I'm stuck. Can't attack the second base in the woods. I did some searching of my own and the correct filename is "veteran_godelin3.png". Rather than mucking about with the filenames i want to change it in the script itself. But where to look?

edit: I tried adjusting the filenames themselves, but now I lose progress with yehran and autumm? Plus, I can not access the woods nor the tower anymore.

Reactions: killerexcon

eistibus

Nov 1, 2018
this happen me too any way to fix it realy?

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
The only idea I have is to load a save from even further back, be it normal or autosave, just one where both the forest/tower still work and "pull through" till you've collected the planks for the tower and delivered them or won the final fight in the forest.

Well, the only other solution would be that the dev team manages to figure out the bug and fixing it. Which I'm sure they're in the process of, so it's probably just a matter of time.

But even then, whether or not the fix can save your save, considering "how much" seems to go sideways cause of the bug, is another matter entirely.

So even if you don't like it, trying again from an earlier part would be the fastest solution.

Dunfred

Mar 22, 2018
errors i found that are not spelling or grammer...
1. when i train with Yehran for constitution (condition?) i get an error and have to rollback or reload to an earlier point in the game....EVERY time.

2. When i log out of the game the game settings change.
a. Dialogs with Yehran and Ezmella start at the very beginning again, as if its a new game.
b. I no longer am able to peep at night instead of just sleeping.
c. I lose the lab in brothel or at least the menu choice.

i am sure there are more bugs but having to restart the game after logging out is slowing down the hunt.
>stinking bugs... think they can hide...<

L34ND43

Dec 17, 2017
For people who have lost their save, here is my save which dates from the 0.3.12a, I used this save for the 0.3.13a and I had no problem, of course this save is probably more advanced than yours
@Dunfred @Suryujin @eistibus @Garan Elderan @TobyxXx @Sephi_88 and all the others who have this bug

Mirrodin and dark are aware of this problem, and a solution is being thought through

Also, I advise you not to start a new game, because with an upcoming update for the story with succubus, you will be forced to start again

Suryujin

Oct 6, 2017
@L34ND43
Ahh, didn't know about the upcoming update, just that they wanted to completely rework the succubus part. From that I guessed that the saves become incompatible once they atleast begin to rework her, considering how early she affects the game.

As for the save, thanks for that. It will allow them to play past that part, if they don't want to go back and try again (and hope it works this time). Though, I never had the bug myself (as far as I can remember... which isn't saying much), just tried to help aswell by giving an idea how to try getting past the bug.

That way usually works, unless there's a game breaking bug at work that's difficult (if you don't know how) / impossible to bypass, without official update/ self-made fix, like the bug with the body parts that was (is?) flying about for a while.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
upcoming update for the story with succubus
Awesome finally some content with the succubus... hope she doesn't try to kill MC on sight. I guess I will wait till the next update before I start a new save and grind my way all through the game. Thanks for the info.

3.60 star(s) 17 Votes