EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
525537_main_menu.jpg

Overview:
You played a dangerous game without knowing the rules, now it's time to pay the consequences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2020-01-10
Release Date: 2019-12-24
Developer: Osenya -
Censored: No
Version: 2.0
Language: English
Other Game: Yuri hotel
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac:
- - - -
Others: Unofficial Android Port

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

509096_e76.png 509095_e52.png 509094_e51.png 509093_e41.png 509092_e88.png 525540_ve22.jpg 525547_se4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 22, 2017
well i definitely wasnt expecting a VN style game. Its also pretty short which is sad. The writing is /ok/ for what it is, I think this game will sink or swim based on the erotic scenes. I liked the upskirt shots so theres definitely potential here. Looking forward to seeing this progress

Reactions: Vasilisa
Aug 22, 2017
I am not a native English speaker, I have a few months studying English on my own, so there will be some grammatical errors in my game, but any of you can help me to correct them, I would be very grateful if you could help me to correct my English.
If you found any mistake in my game you can tell me by Discord or here to correct it as soon as possible. :giggle:
Next time you post an update ill give it a run through and check the grammar

waffel

Donor
Aug 29, 2017
I am not a native English speaker, I have a few months studying English on my own, so there will be some grammatical errors in my game, but any of you can help me to correct them, I would be very grateful if you could help me to correct my English.
If you found any mistake in my game you can tell me by Discord or here to correct it as soon as possible. :giggle:
One piece of advice, watch a lot of British shows, and read a lot of British literature, we have far too few games with good, playful and satiated language, and most are infested with the lifeless and boring dialogue bland American English has a tendency to bring about.

Last edited:

Wesieboy56

Dec 7, 2017
where my little sister title, do i have to wait for that? (not meaning to come off like a prick just curious why it wont let me name them as little sisters or sister for a title)

Hush16

Jul 24, 2017
One piece of advice, watch a lot of British shows, and read a lot of British literature, we have far too few games with good, playful and satiated language, and most are infested with the lifeless and boring dialogue bland American has a tendency to bring about.
Nah, we Americans are good at language! We're the best! We have the best words, and we are good at using all the best good language words that are used in good best speaking.

Err, no, nevermind :LOL:

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
The tags interest me, but the inclusion of rape and torture in the description does not. The fact that it's an early version and has been called short is also a good indicator to wait and see. I'll try downloading after a couple more updates come out.

Reactions: JHorcoc6

Glorified_ignorance

Mar 28, 2019
Interesting :unsure: "puts on hoodie and clicks download"

EDIT : after aproximetely 50-70 "random clicks" and few yes/no selections. Game ended. What the fuck :D
iam speachless, also is it just my shitty screen or is the game itself is "too bright" ?
Loving the plot so ill keep an eye for this game. Right now i have no idea what happend.

Last edited:
Reactions: atur and Jamsalad

meigame

Engaged Member
Dec 2, 2017
Is it just me? I see some black screens, a few screens with dialog box and no dialog, a restaurant scene, a little bit in a park, and a little thing in the home and nothing really happens. Mostly just setting up someone might be interested in someone else and maybe the game wasn't a great idea. Seems mostly empty. Is this one of those atmospheric things? Supposed to be moody and ominous? I must not understand...

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Going to wait until some actual smut happens, personally, before I download. Are you using Koikatu to make the screenshots? If so, you can speak to Stronkboi about how to do lighting and set construction, where he can't help you he'll be able to point you to the next master up the ladder. As it is things look just a tad washed out, I think it'd be better if it was a bit more juicy and made better use of the engine.

The art style is interesting and unique though, I love the inclusion of loli as a fetish, and I do think the concept has promise. Just make sure to include options so that people like me can RP a girl who's really struggling to keep her virginity, especially if it's taken after all that struggle. Not only is it really hot, but it also would seem to fit the tone you're going for.

Last edited: