3.80 star(s) 30 Votes

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
So 2 things I have noted this is NOT completely translated as the sex stats are not translated in the damn slightest some of the weapon info also not translated and some other bits and bobs.... Second yes this game is Machine translated and to be fair half the dialogue makes ZERO sense and or is made up of stroke inducing gibberish... But if you can tolerate that for the sake of making the bitch a drooling mind broken baby factory then just do what I do forsake the chit chat and get the job done because remember the job ain't done unless her womb is bursting with cum.

Reactions: DogDoge

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
What's the point? Even with a "machine translated" tag you still need to click the thread and opening it to see it (unless you can see it in the "Latest updated" page, but I honestly don't know).
If you mean prefix instead, yeah, not a chance.
Yea I meant prefix so when scrolling down forum I dont get dissapointed clicking a thread only to see its a machine translation.

Reactions: Sachiko

Zyro

May 27, 2017
How bad is the machine translation? Like Fallen Bitch Leona's machine translation bad?

Jayf

Oct 23, 2017
I'm at the part where I need 220 tolerance to continue. I'm at 90, I have no idea how i'm supposed to get that much.

Reactions: Kyraga

Tsukiakari175

Mar 23, 2018
Machine Translation is the bane of RPG game, at least it get some games to attention for other translator to know

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
I'm at the part where I need 220 tolerance to continue. I'm at 90, I have no idea how i'm supposed to get that much.
Use the "Flashback" aka recollection room. It tells you how to get all the scenes.

PeanutDr

Feb 26, 2018
okay how the hell do yo even get into the underground room? it says the word is octopus but there isnt enough slots

Edit: nvm its in the extra info...

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Ok so i've got some problem here. everytime the game try to display an image, it doesn't exist. for exemple. the graphics/character/heroine0041240 doesn't exist in the file. and when i try to compensate even the graphics/Image doesn't match. somebody got the same problem?
I have the same problem but the solution is simple but may be annoying for you, just copy any file of that folder in wich the heroine is naked and rename it to the name that is missing, but then it will give you the same error on the pictures folder and again you have to raname, it will give you this error twice in the bikini to naked bath scene and also in the bar job, just keep renaming all the files that are needed (so your game will crash like 8 times :p until you fixed all)

Reactions: rKnight

Asuna.

SushiGames
Game Developer
Nov 25, 2017
How bad is the machine translation? Like Fallen Bitch Leona's machine translation bad?
It's pretty awesome actually! I was unable to make much progress with Fallen Bitch Leona but...with this game, Pregcess of Zeven, it goes effortlessly! Very easy to understand and I also am able to understand the flow and feelings of the characters. Definetly a great machine translation! It is obviously nowhere close to perfect 'human translation,' but for a machine translation it definitely is awesome and very, very playable!

Reactions: Desan3

Anonymous0016

Sep 11, 2018
I am upto the 6th dungeon dragon boss and am unable to do damage to it! Can someone enlighten me what I have to do to beat it? I cant understand this machine translation.

3.80 star(s) 30 Votes