3.80 star(s) 30 Votes

randomguy

Aug 5, 2016
Any fix for all those missing images? My game crashes at almost every event and manually writing them in is just a hassle after the 15th time.

ClockworkRBD

Dec 15, 2017
Any fix for all those missing images? My game crashes at almost every event and manually writing them in is just a hassle after the 15th time.
Yeah, this game crashes a ton because of this. Some scenes aren't even possible because of it.

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
My only real complaint seems to be what some people praise, the scenes take way too fucking long, and it takes forever before she even has proper sex. After that, the scenes just drag ass. It's like that one scene in MGQ where Luka actually ends up being raped by two monsters when he loses to the first (the zombie chick with Chrome), which was easily the longest scene in the game.

Beanjam

Feb 25, 2018
How i unlock the "skill tree" option?
Probably by choosing a class from the guild guy.
Maybe download and extract while in Japanese locale? Not sure if that's the problem, but I'm not having any issues with missing images so I doubt it's on the uploader's end.

Jaceo013

Sep 4, 2017
Game crashes just as I reached the end of the game, can't go on to the pregnancy route because of this.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
That game don't have any missing image or crash for me and i'm not even playing it in japanese local but my original windows language ....... i do have english and japanese language pack and keyboard preset installed it's maybe why i got no problem at all .... You guys should try to download and install both Japanese (and maybe english if you don't have it already) language and keyboard preset pack........ some game act realy crazy with missing preset language when they can't access it so better safe than sry and saying bs about bug when there is not .........

Also if you've not all RPG Maker installed it's probably why for start you've a lot of "missing" image and bug ...... so lazy people start to dl all that before complaining about your game not working ...... if you're a beginner i can understand but some people are here for years and still say BS about bug when they don't even have the required tools to make the game work .....
Also if u checked DLsite u could see "Requires RPG TKool VX Ace RTP " .......... i wonder what that mean? lol that mean u need both Ace and RTP to get the game to work without bug i guess ..........

I'm not ranting but just here to explain why you got bug i guess ;)

Lenneth1

Dec 3, 2017
I love games in which the girl gets gradually corrupted to oblivion, from innocent girl, modest outfits, to slowly going to the dark side.

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
I am stuck! What am I supposed to do after renting room in INN. This game sucks, no objective.
Did you find the solution?
All objectives are in the "Flashback" room ...... to get in the flashback room u need to open your inventory and choose "flashback" once here you've NPC (in fact objectives to progress stories) once you complete the main NPC scenes(who are all left side of the room) u can open the door to next lvl of objectives (to open the door you've to pass hierarchy ...... meaning each 10 lvl u got a boss in the sea god tower to kill and then go to next lvl after the boss before returning to town to progress the story but also get enough ecchi developement of your heroine )

To get out of the flashback room go to your inventory and choose "return" (3rd chose up from bottom)

illmaren

Aug 14, 2017
The item Shop Owner wants me to call the "Eldest magicans 's grandfather"....where do i find him?

moemi02

Aug 24, 2017
The item Shop Owner wants me to call the "Eldest magicans 's grandfather"....where do i find him?
It's the shop just before leaving town to go to the tower of sea god (magic shop just enter and go talk to the grandpa here)

Nerihd Naroop

Oct 11, 2017
Sooo. I'm trying to advance to the next 'hierarchy' but it's not letting me. I have like 16 exposure tolerance but the door won't open. Anyone know how to do this?

John.TermUS

Jun 8, 2017
Anyone else getting errors with some graphics not existing? The original didnt have that. Too bad I deleted the original.

xort

Jun 1, 2017
After playing for a few hours the machine translation isn't too bad and you get the general idea of what's going on and why.
The issue is that the item/skill/element system is poorly translated and makes the game harder than it needs to be. But pure luck I ended up with an element that reverses stat boosts in combat, that was the only way I could win the Ant Queen fight.

A partial translation of the skills system would make this game much better.

Ridaugo

Aug 22, 2017
Does anyone know what it takes to translate? If anyone knows could tell me, I intend to translate the Brazilian to my language and whoever I can translate those things that are missing.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Did someone found a way to go into the beach? i had to cheat to pass that part (but i still cant get into the beach and i dont want to just skip that part with cheats) I already got the mesage of "find X item in the beach" it was the same for heat, cold and more stuff that the mage shop owner said, but everytime i go to the beach entrance at the sign she stops and says that she doesnt have time to drink and play at the beach and walks back, exposure is over 200 already and still cant get in the beach :(

EDIT: well i manage to get there by editing the map and adding 2 tiles south of that sign, in case you have the same problem do the same using rpg maker vx and edit that map
For the Beach, I think it starts off with the fire area that damages you when you walk, and again with the cold area, I got around both of those by going thief class and recovering 2 hp per step. Since your exposure is way down there at that time.

Anyway eventually the item shop guy sends you to the beach for grandpa, and you get a scene before they take you to gramps, who is also the magic shop owner.

Not sure if using cheats will break that event chain or not. Hope that helps!

Reactions: Goblin Slayer
3.80 star(s) 30 Votes