VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Price Of Eden [v0.2.1] [LunaToad]

1. 5.00 star(s)

deadmasterx

I just finished playing the updated and sadly found out that the game is abandoned, and the last update was from 4 years ago! That's really a pity. I had such a great time playing this game, despite it being still quite short, and it has surprised me a lot.

ART: 5/5
    Probably the most surprising thing about this game is the art. At first, it seems to be something simple. Well done, but simple. As you're navigating through the game's scenarios, you start noticing the effort. It looks absolutely perfect, and it matches completely with the style of art of the characters, making it more natural.

The H-scenes were f-- good. The little moving scenes that they did were so perfect that it caught me off guard. How can something simple be this well done?

STORY: 5/5
    It came right on time, because I just finished playing Paradise Lust, a game with a similar storyline, where you're the only (or one of the few) men in an island full of hot women after a shipwreck. The game does its best to keep a light hearted and funny story, which, for me, is absolutely special. While most games nowadays would push to a darker side of the "pervert", this one is much more light-hearted, which makes the game flow so fast and nice.

I think it's a realy pity that this game is no more. I would love to accompany it and keep on playing the next updates. Let's just hope we see more of it in the future!
  2. 3.00 star(s)

fadeadhorse

The art is really good, and the story seems interesting enough but there's just not a whole lot to do at the moment. And with the pace of new updates, I don't expect this game to be worth playing for a long time.

I'm excited to see how this game progresses but unless the next patch is massive, I don't expect it to add enough.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

leftpointsurf

The artwork in this game is incredible. Way better than what I was expecting. While the story itself may not be entirely original, the characters themselves are compelling. This game has a ton of potential, I am very interested to see where it goes.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Antoon

v0.2 sometimes you look at the preview, you see the pictures, tags and description and think: "no way it's going to be this good, but it looks promising nevertheless" But in this case it is just as you are expecting and more: great original art and despite being 2dcg, it has some amazing animations, not much of a story (pretty predictable) but the characters are well written and designed. BUT this version hasn't a lot of content yet. Meaning, a lot of teasing, character introductions and one sex scene (with a side-character).

Check it out now (stiff peepee guaranteed), then wait for v0.5 and consider supporting this dev. Or at least that's what i'm gonna do. (sorry for engrish grammer mistakes)
  5. 4.00 star(s)

tricking_egg

I liked contet. Very nice and pleasant style of drawing.
    Was a little upset, when cought a bug, where I had to talk w/ blonde woman about praying and stuff, but no new talks appeared with her.
    Despite the fact that game has some minor bugs, still very good looking!
    W8-ing for more updates.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Duncanidaho

This is a very promising start. The cast away setting really fit for this game. I like the point and click advanture game style. Plus point for the animations. The artstyle is good but coloring would be the next step in this game or in the next one.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

crustlord12

Fantastic art style and hand done animation, really excited for the future of this game. Still early but the girls look great and there's already lewdity so I have high hopes for this game. Just hope there's more "game" coming, like choices or mini games
  8. 5.00 star(s)

Paarl

It looks promising, I like that it has movement, maybe I would take the child and the old man out of history, well that would be me since I do not like them but it is very good, hopefully more updates will come soon
  9. 3.00 star(s)

massifteetees

Has potential. In case you're wondering, version 0.1 doesn't have any action yet.

+ More than just a Renpy VN. There are areas you can go to.
    + Different chicks to accommodate to different tastes.
    + Nice art, it's simple but has its charm.
    + Some little animations, which is nice.

- Some characters are pretty interesting, some seem kinda bland... for now.
    - The banner image is not totally accurate, there are a couple of other dudes in the game. It's not some "one guy harem island" kind of thing.

So far so good. Let's see where it goes.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Mr_SID133

It was really worth the wait, despite being an almost new version it has content that makes it interesting, I quite like the design and art of the characters, the facial expressions of the characters give it a touch of depth, especially the hint of humor given by the protagonist, I hope the game receives an update soon, it has gigantic potential :)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

gotiyababa

Really fun new game which shows a lot of promise. Now we have to see if the dev can keep up with quality and regular updates. If it continues like this it will be one of the most popular games on this site.
  12. N
    3.00 star(s)

NoHeart

Story:Shipwrecked survivor tries his best to survive and seduce all the women around him.
    Interesting premise as well as varied and interesting characters.
    Dialogue is good with a starting place for all varied characters.
    4/5
    Art: Drawn art so the style is important. Strangely it fits the idea of the place but still has some bumps. Feels a little too authentic to the story.
    4/5
    Gameplay: I got stuck. No way to figure out what to do as they keep repeating the same lines over and over again regardless of when I see them and what I choose. Obviously this isn't supposed to happen and this is a 1st release so I will cut it some slack but some direction would be extremely useful.
    2/5
    Overall would like to see the next release as well as a bugfix for this release.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

thealex78

Way above average art, the only thing holding it down is the average writing. The models are very expressive and easy to look at. Interested what the future holds for this game. (And the humor is not misplaced either)
  14. 4.00 star(s)

ScrumboYojimbo

[Finished all content in v0.1 release]
    A pretty damn promising start. About 30 minutes of content.

Characters are varied and nice, if a bit tropey. You can definitely tell which one is the developer's favourite. Interesting setting. Art's great. Writing's serviceable. Some nice animated scenes, no sex yet though. Seems pretty competently designed and coded.

Definitely one to watch. With the amount of detail, it makes you wonder how frequent updates will be. All the best for the development of it!