VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - The Primaries [v0.07] [JoJoBrady]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5144788

The Primaries
    Version: 0.0.7
    Type: VN - story based
    Content: Medium
    Pacing: Steady
    Plot line: Master your Power to protect people from coming dark times - Train with friends
    Setting: Training in hidden village - 3 Powers exist, others have gifts - Others train in a public institute

Character Models: Really Good
    Personalities: Good

Music: Good
    Animation: Good

Best part: Shounen type story with great moments - 0.0.7 and abandoned but longer than you think.

Thoughts: This is absolutely worth a go. Who knows, the developer might have a change of heart :)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hpshi

(currently in 0.07 ver)
    well i do belive this game to be one of my favorite games in the site, and i will explain why that is the case: firstly beacuse that the writing in terms of charcters and pot is top notch.
    secondly the visuals and vocuals are great.
    and thirdly this game is simply highly entretining.

in regards to the plot and characters this game applies the use of the old trope of "body, mind, soul" that we see and know from other places (mainly jade empire for me) and it tailor every chacther to his or her aspect perfactly: while luna is mostly calm and rational you get glimpses of how unstable she can become at times. kara on the other hand is proud of her streangh as well as her beauty and is showing it often without shame. finally the mc is a late bloomer coming from the peasntry rather then royalty which is a good explation as to why he is unknowledgeable in many thing the other know (also the soul is the least understood of the three) but the first love that he accept is from himself which shows how much he is sutied for his role (self love is really rare in games and irl alike).
    the side charcters are devloped really good too (alice and carter are prime exmples with their powers explained and parts of their personallity explored) but not in a way that they overshadow the main ones (even though ashly is the main princess she does not take the spot light too often) the villans are mystirous but intersting and i do hope to see more of them.
    in terms of visauls and vocals i reaaly like the anime like style of the game and the characters designs also suits thier personallity (with luna changes in hairstyle as the mind often switch focus, and kara well built but beautiful apperance) and the vocal represnt the mood succesfuly.
    in short this is a really recommeded game and i wish the dev good luck and a lot of fun in the process of creating it
  3. 5.00 star(s)

nrg2552

Looks promising after the first playthrough and it appears that updates are constant. The renders and characters look great, however the background images look as if they need some work, hopefully in the future they can be worked on more. Overall a solid start to a game from a new dev, hopefully we can continue to see more good work in the future
  4. 4.00 star(s)

popabear

[v0.03 review]
    This game has some real unique and witty writing and a unique style of visual storytelling. I enjoyed that a lot! The author is a native English speaker with strong English skills. Nice. It's got some nice semi-hot sex scenes in it too.

Now on to the negatives: It kinda bothers me that every female character has these comically oversized tits on skinny frames to the point where they look like balloons on a stick. It feels a bit juvenile and I half expected there to be an explanation for the ultra-massive boobs in-game. But no. There are many characters in this game, why do every single one have to have these super unrealistic megaboobs? I don't understand. If you're anything like me and like at least half realistic proportions then you'll be disappointed. They are all balloons on sticks.
    The environments are a bit lacking in detail and could use a touch-up.

All in all, it's not bad, even though it's early in development. The storytelling aspects are done really well. I just can't shake how juvenile the ultra-megaboobs makes the game feel.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

RandyPhoenix

For first relase...

Good Points
    +Story seems interesting and little bit original. But even with that much short content details mixed my head little bit. Better explanations and more basic words could be little bit better i gues.
    +Characters looks interesting.
    +Girls looks god damn hot!
    +Game have good sense of humor. That carter game scenes was pretty fun :D
    +Render quality and animations generaly looks good for first version.

Advices About Game
    -Amount of content is to short even for first version. Its more like plot or demo not first version. I hope you want make your new updates that much short.
    -Little bit render and animation quality could be good. They are looking pretty good for first relaise BTW. I'm just telling this for new updates.

For The End
    Ok its pretty amazing game for first relaise. Only problem is short amount of content but other then its pretty amazing. I'm giving 5 star because of first relaise. And with new update i will update my rewiew aswell. I hope you will made good job and i dont need to change my rewiew to 4 star :D Thanks for your all efforts. If you continue like that count me as a fan of your job!