• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Princess Diaries [v1.0 Regular] [Dumb Koala Games]

1. 2.00 star(s)

humanstickobserver

I tend to like all the short little Dumb Koala titles. They're short, sexy little titles that lack in depth, but can be quite fun for a quick fap (even if some of the writing needs a little work).

Sadly, I think this one falls quite short of most of the others. It doesn't look quite as crisp and clean, some of the writing is actually embarrassing to read, the scenes lack a certain impact that makes them fun, and the male character, if you don't like him and want to avoid his scene, ends the "game" very prematurely as there is no alternate scene without him.

I'm rating this as a 2 compared to their other shorts. If they're not your thing anyhow, this is certainly a pass for you. If you've enjoyed others.... you might be best off just playing through one of the others again than playing this one.

Sorry, Dumb Koala Games. But I know you guys make better than this.