HTML The Princess Of Hell

Frenzy101

Oct 26, 2021
Hi guys,

For the longest time I've been an avid reader of adult stories and now I've gotten inspiration for my own story
It's all in the grassroot stage presently, but the basic idea is that the MC is the daughter of the devil and undergoes a sexually deviant journey to reaching her full potential as the next monarch of hell.
The contents are going to be mostly domme in nature, no plans for a sub route. The MC can also be Futa if so chosen.
Please any suggestions and advice is much appreciated

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
but the basic idea is that the MC is the daughter of the devil and undergoes a sexually deviant journey to reaching her full potential as the next monarch of hell.
Seem a bit too simple, why not send her on a journey to overthrow her daddy instead? We're devils yeah? Lawful-evil and all that?
This way you can have plenty of enemies to fuck into submission, and eventually even everybody's favorite incest with daddy and mommy. As well as any other siblings she may have, who all also want to depose daddy and take his throne. :sneaky::coffee:

And come to think of it, maybe daddy is too strong for our mc, so we need to invade human realm first in order to find and tame that human hero (who's probably female) so we can use her to kill daddy? :sneaky::coffee:

Well lookey here, suddenly things got more fun yeah? :ROFLMAO::coffee:

Reactions: Frenzy101

Frenzy101

Oct 26, 2021
Seem a bit too simple, why not send her on a journey to overthrow her daddy instead? We're devils yeah? Lawful-evil and all that?
This way you can have plenty of enemies to fuck into submission, and eventually even everybody's favorite incest with daddy and mommy. As well as any other siblings she may have, who all also want to depose daddy and take his throne. :sneaky::coffee:

And come to think of it, maybe daddy is too strong for our mc, so we need to invade human realm first in order to find and tame that human hero (who's probably female) so we can use her to kill daddy? :sneaky::coffee:

Well lookey here, suddenly things got more fun yeah? :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Loving this idea

Frenzy101

Oct 26, 2021
HTML is just the engine type, not the genre of gameplay. How does the combat system work, and what key features make it stand out?
I don't know about the combat system just yet, but a very key feature of the game is that the MC is completely devoid of morals, so anything goes as long as the players have the stomach for it with the exception of of rape and gore.
It would be very corruption based, and some religious blasphemy may occur

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Well, I'm going to assume it's turn based since you plan on using HTML (though you could probably use other engines).

Turn-Based Combat is probably the hardest type of combat system to design well. It's not impossible, and some games do manage it well.

The key to making good turn based combat, or even any type of game-system, is to reward skill. Make players really think about what moves they take. Don't be too harsh on them though, no one is going to play perfectly. Maybe even encourage them to live with mistakes.

Given the scale and setting of the game, D&D's combat serves as a good base. The grid creates range for the player to use and strategize for. The 4-5 controlled characters with unique abilities gives them distinct roles and further increases strategy.

Not ever feature is great though. The randomness of damage makes outcomes harder to predict, so it might be a good idea to do away with that. Melee combat is a bit dull without randomness, so something else needs to spice it up. Perhaps a stance system like in (forgive me) Tales of Androgyny will add the right amount of thinking into melee combat.

Anyways, what does "no rape" mean exactly? Like no depiction of trauma, or does no consent mean no sex?

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
with the exception of of rape and gore
That's not what i'd call "completely devoid of morals" bruh.
You must have rape, at the very least, if you want somewhat brutal game.
Otherwise i'll just laugh at your pitiful efforts, you can bet on it. :devilish::coffee:

Frenzy101

Oct 26, 2021
Well, I'm going to assume it's turn based since you plan on using HTML (though you could probably use other engines).

Turn-Based Combat is probably the hardest type of combat system to design well. It's not impossible, and some games do manage it well.

The key to making good turn based combat, or even any type of game-system, is to reward skill. Make players really think about what moves they take. Don't be too harsh on them though, no one is going to play perfectly. Maybe even encourage them to live with mistakes.

Given the scale and setting of the game, D&D's combat serves as a good base. The grid creates range for the player to use and strategize for. The 4-5 controlled characters with unique abilities gives them distinct roles and further increases strategy.

Not ever feature is great though. The randomness of damage makes outcomes harder to predict, so it might be a good idea to do away with that. Melee combat is a bit dull without randomness, so something else needs to spice it up. Perhaps a stance system like in (forgive me) Tales of Androgyny will add the right amount of thinking into melee combat.

Anyways, what does "no rape" mean exactly? Like no depiction of trauma, or does no consent mean no sex?
No depiction of forceful sex, the fire principle I have for this game is that, the MC is quite vast in corrupting minds & morals and particularly fancies the most innocent individuals to corrupt to the lewdest degrees (minister's daughters, housewives, nuns, etc)

Frenzy101

Oct 26, 2021
That's not what i'd call "completely devoid of morals" bruh.
You must have rape, at the very least, if you want somewhat brutal game.
Otherwise i'll just laugh at your pitiful efforts, you can bet on it. :devilish::coffee:
Maybe if I get enough inspiration on how to implement

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Maybe if I get enough inspiration on how to implement
Fighting your opponent, defeating them - is the most direct way.
To the victor go the spoils, and as such, it is up to the victor to claim life and ass both, if the victor wishes to do so.
Therefore - combat.
But don't bother with combat if you can't make it good, because you'll only annoy people who expect it to be good.
And there are a LOT of people who expect it to be good. :giggle::coffee:

Frenzy101

Oct 26, 2021
Fighting your opponent, defeating them - is the most direct way.
To the victor go the spoils, and as such, it is up to the victor to claim life and ass both, if the victor wishes to do so.
Therefore - combat.
But don't bother with combat if you can't make it good, because you'll only annoy people who expect it to be good.
And there are a LOT of people who expect it to be good. :giggle::coffee:
Thanks so much,
Personally, I always found the combat system of some games in this genre quite tedious and convoluted. So naturally I have a biase against such

nulnil

May 18, 2021
Thanks so much,
Personally, I always found the combat system of some games in this genre quite tedious and convoluted. So naturally I have a biase against such
Part of a good combat system is introducing it well. What detracts alot of players from games like is the overwhelming numbers and stats thrown in their face.

With my example, you might not want to introduce every party member at once. Let the player grasp the basics before adding more complexity over time.

Lastly, do not stress too much about your ability to design. Reading up, effort, and playtesting will ensure quality.

Reactions: Frenzy101