3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Looks very promising. I liked the demo and the story-line, and finally a foot/femdom fetish focused game. Looking forward to the next update. One question tho, are the pictures in the preview available in this demo version? Or were they just teasers?
Thanks for your message. Yes the pictures are in the game actually. Content will all depend of your choices. For exemple, if you kiss the boots of Maddy and you have Amalda next to you (She will of course see that) and she will tempt you to do the same with her and if you do that it will give you more/different events/animations.

With Jenny, she can gives you a handjob if you are dominant with her and in the futur update in you have accepted to help her without any « rewards » she could be tempted to ask more and more and will probably rewards you a more dominant way etc...

The good point here is that quite simple to implement (it would take a bit more time if I have to render everything) so updates should come faster

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Thanks for your message. Yes the pictures are in the game actually. Content will all depend of your choices. For exemple, if you kiss the boots of Maddy and you have Amalda next to you (She will of course see that) and she will tempt you to do the same with her and if you do that it will give you more/different events/animations.

With Jenny, she can gives you a handjob if you are dominant with her and in the futur update in you have accepted to help her without any « rewards » she could be tempted to ask more and more and will probably rewards you a more dominant way etc...

The good point here is that quite simple to implement (it would take a bit more time if I have to render everything) so updates should come faster
Alright thanks! Will check it out. And good job on the demo!

Reactions: jinjonkun

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
maybe a bit to focused on the feet. more than a prison/femdom/domination/slavery game it just feels like a foot fetish game and nothing els.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
maybe a bit to focused on the feet. more than a prison/femdom/domination/slavery game it just feels like a foot fetish game and nothing els.
Indeed the demo is based on that (not voluntarily) but the first day will not only include only that with other way of domination / femdom and slavery content. Hope you will play it and enjoy it much more than the demo

Reactions: fanboi

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
Reminds me of captured by dark elves -- though without all the grinding.

Not a big fan of the QTE battles though. I much prefer the more standard turn based battles. Or maybe just skip the battles all together?

Reactions: Bakachiki

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Reminds me of captured by dark elves -- though without all the grinding.

Not a big fan of the QTE battles though. I much prefer the more standard turn based battles. Or maybe just skip the battles all together?
I have played as well this game and grinding was also my negative point and I'm still not sure if I'm going to implement the QTE Battles or Not (The ones in the demo was about test purpose). The good thing about it would be to have additional scenes with non main protagonist for exemple if you lost or win the battle but you are not the only one who reported this as a negative aspect of the game so it may be removed

Reactions: EnanoCabron

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
So can the overview be updated? One ambiguous line means literally nothing to me. What if the synopsis for Naruto was "A lonely boy in the village misbehaved all the time until one day..."?

noonehere

Oct 23, 2017
Battles or grinding is not that bad, you play sub role, so I think its fine it is a bit demanding, but just not too much ;)
Can't wait for continuation ;)

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
Good start! Always good to see an actual femdom game (unlike most of those with the "female domination" tag where at best it's a minuscule part of the game). I wasn't a fan of the QTE stuff, mainly because it's hard to do that with one hand :LOL:

Would love to see a system where you could become submissive specifically with each guard/staff person at the prison, maybe ratting out other inmates or colluding with the guards to entrap them, thereby gaining rewards from your mistress (the kitchen reward was a good start).

rcmpk9

Aug 10, 2018
Wow, just played your demo and I absolutely loved it! So much room to expand on the story and development. I kind of got the impression that reputation and title could play a role - ie - a bootlicker tag would lean other characters to take advantage of that kink and you could add other random encounter tags like @SS kisser, human pet, furniture, etc which could sway NPC interactions.
I think to critique the work so far - the Kitchen woman looks pretty meth-head-like - I was kind of itching for a cuter blonde to kneel down for. The slapping animation seems very awkward and took me out of the immersion. Honestly that's just knitpicking stuff, I think you've really got a gem there.

tioafa4

Jul 12, 2018
I ran into a bug in the mine where the game would occasionally begin a dummy battle for no reason. Something to do with the random encounter generator, perhaps?

As far as the QTE battles, I actually suspect they'd be less grindy than RNG battles that require levelling and such. If battles are a necessary part of the overall design, the QTEs are potentially the best way to handle them.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I ran into a bug in the mine where the game would occasionally begin a dummy battle for no reason. Something to do with the random encounter generator, perhaps?

As far as the QTE battles, I actually suspect they'd be less grindy than RNG battles that require levelling and such. If battles are a necessary part of the overall design, the QTEs are potentially the best way to handle them.
It’s not a bug. It’s a random battle test apparition. (1 chance on 30 each seconds during the timer phase to have a QTE battle but you cannot die from it) it’s a test because I wanted to add QTE battle instead of real battles in order to add a bit more of difficulty with battles that could give special events/animations if you lose or win (similar to Jap games) but it’s still not sure that would be implemented in the end.

@jinjonkun you should PM a mod and get a developer tag for yourself.
Let’s say I will ask it if the game is good enough at the end :)

@jinjonkun The demo is awesome. Love the boot fetish. How soon you think you'll release the update?
Thanks @supersimpleman. I would like to post/create an update every weeks or 2 weeks maximum. But I couldn’t work on Sub and Dom route on the same time so I think I will start first with the player sub route (which is the most popular) and then I will do the dom route.

Wow, just played your demo and I absolutely loved it! So much room to expand on the story and development. I kind of got the impression that reputation and title could play a role - ie - a bootlicker tag would lean other characters to take advantage of that kink and you could add other random encounter tags like @SS kisser, human pet, furniture, etc which could sway NPC interactions.
I think to critique the work so far - the Kitchen woman looks pretty meth-head-like - I was kind of itching for a cuter blonde to kneel down for. The slapping animation seems very awkward and took me out of the immersion. Honestly that's just knitpicking stuff, I think you've really got a gem there.
Thank you @rcmpk9 ! As we could choose the route (Dom or Sub) in order to keep the choice options still interesting, I would like to add something that will give a special status with this girl or this girl like “loyalty” that could hava special scenes or special endings. I have already in mind to rework her cheeks before the next release lol it should be better. I will have a look for the slapping animation as well if I have enough time to do that.

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
Saw this first thing in the morning and had to head to work. Couldnt wait to play it. Definitely you got the whole vibe going. Enjoyed the sub route. Constructively though, the quick time events are a bit dull and dont really add much to gameplay (they kinda take it away to be honest). No idea if theyre essential, i assume the plan is to make them faster further into the game, but honestly they just get in the way of a nice story. Perhaps a toggle or reducing their frequency a bit. There was a point there at the bottom of the mine (walking past the mask girl) where i had three of them in almost straight succession. Since theres no real reward for doing them, it just seemed a bit of a nuisance. (EDIT: just saw your comment on the thirty second window - i think what is happening then is that the thirty second window is on an independent loop - so it keep ticking away even during the battle. And since the battle takes upwards of thirty seconds, you can unexpectedly trigger several in close succession).

Also, as someone else said, set up a patreon. I think the fd community would love to give you a buck or two to keep you encouraged. God knows theres not much out there that hits the slightly harder side of Dom/sub out there. Just make it clear that its a support tier, and updates come when possible. A buck a month wouldnt kill us. It wont make you outrageously rich either. But it should give you a little extra cash to plow back into your games and make those buying decisions a little more carefree. Keep at it dude.

Reactions: Frosty2000

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Not sure honestly, but they don't look good.
Okay, check on the next update I will only do rendered models. If it’s better for you or not.

Saw this first thing in the morning and had to head to work. Couldnt wait to play it. Definitely you got the whole vibe going. Enjoyed the sub route. Constructively though, the quick time events are a bit dull and dont really add much to gameplay (they kinda take it away to be honest). No idea if theyre essential, i assume the plan is to make them faster further into the game, but honestly they just get in the way of a nice story. Perhaps a toggle or reducing their frequency a bit. There was a point there at the bottom of the mine (walking past the mask girl) where i had three of them in almost straight succession. Since theres no real reward for doing them, it just seemed a bit of a nuisance. (EDIT: just saw your comment on the thirty second window - i think what is happening then is that the thirty second window is on an independent loop - so it keep ticking away even during the battle. And since the battle takes upwards of thirty seconds, you can unexpectedly trigger several in close succession).

Also, as someone else said, set up a patreon. I think the fd community would love to give you a buck or two to keep you encouraged. God knows theres not much out there that hits the slightly harder side of Dom/sub out there. Just make it clear that its a support tier, and updates come when possible. A buck a month wouldnt kill us. It wont make you outrageously rich either. But it should give you a little extra cash to plow back into your games and make those buying decisions a little more carefree. Keep at it dude.
QTE is indeed not really appreciated actually and as it wasn’t decided yet, I guess that’s something that I will remove.
(Regarding the loop, you have probably right, I could manage it to stop it and make it run again after the fight but I think it will not be kept so... should be kinda solved :) )

Regarding the “Patreon” page, It’s really kind to suggest me to create one but regarding the legal aspect, I don’t know if I could do that anyway without creating a “Company” and as I already have a job etc... this is not something I would risk. (The engine, props, animation software are bought so there are no problems on that aspect) but I don’t think I could generate incomes without creating a company without risking having tax fraud on my back later on. I prefer leaving it free for the sake of the community:)

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes