3.50 star(s) 11 Votes
D

Deleted member 1317236

Looks promising. Kind of short actually but it's a demo after all. I'll be wait for the new versions.

Reactions: jinjonkun

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
nice game , do you have any game like this?
I have made a game on RAGS in the past named : Curious Town (it’s not done yet but the main story line is finished and final release should comes before the end of this year)

Regarding that I decided to do a vote between a RPG Maker game and UE4 game. It was pratically 50/50 but I decided to try a dev on UE4. The second game was a demo on Unreal Engine 4 (Castle of Goddess) but wasn’t really good (a battle game) with animations but UE4 doesn’t accept morph target (face expressions etc..) so the result was so so...

So then I decided to try something on RPG Maker anyway in order to have no regrets and this is how I have released this demo. And seems to be way better appreciated than the previous one.

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Few random thoughts after playing the demo. Small spoilers ahead.

1. Characters are not, imo, very attractive. And it's mostly because of lighting than how they really look like. Imo their faces look kinda lifeless, like they're sick or suffering from malnutrition. That made me think that the most attractive woman is the one with the mask on :) From the unmasked ones, Nasha looks the best imo.

2. Fighting system - I guess it looks like it looks because it's a demo, but imo it's too slow and too easy. I suppose it'll become faster and more difficult in the future but when someone attacks me in the demo the game turns for me into boring mode, so even in the demo fights could be a little bit more exciting. That being said I like that it's not the same fighting mode like in the most rpgm games, that's a huge plus for me. And I guess the dummy will be changed into actual enemies? btw who are fighting against?

3. The game looks to me like a mix between "The Asylum" and "Captured by the Dark Elves" (which I like), but with the possibility to play a dominant route. I hope the game will create a nice mix of oppresive atmosphere and fetishism, and will have some interesting dialogues (I believe some of them currently are slightly cringy). I was also slightly surprised with the fact that there are (if I haven't missed any) 8 scenes for submissive route and only one (two if you count conversation in the kitchen) for a dominant route, it should be more balanced imo (however, I did play this game for femdom content so I can't say I'm really disappointed with that). Speaking about scenes, they're quite nice, but obviously I hope for more variety in proposed humiliations and fetishes.

All in all, there's certainly a lot of potential here and I'll be back for more.

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
I like Angelina with renders V2 more.As for Maddy, she looked fine to me before, so I like her eather way.

ahesan

Sep 2, 2018
hell yea here is some of the good games that i been searching for please keep this shit up

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
i cant go to report to maddy after working in the mine, it keeps saying i have work to do, but i did it all, i did cook, work in the mine and help that girl clean the place.....

is this where the game ends or is a bug?

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
i cant go to report to maddy after working in the mine, it keeps saying i have work to do, but i did it all, i did cook, work in the mine and help that girl clean the place.....

is this where the game ends or is a bug?
Have you talked with the girl (Jenny) back ? I did it few times myself doing the cleaning of the place and then forgot to report her. The condition to access back the door is to finish the cooking event, the mine and the cleaning quest after you talked back to Jenny.

Don’t hisitate to keep me in touch

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
I think I found small bug during my 1st play. After I reported back to Maddy, I went to Amalda and at this point I was supposed to go to my cell and sleep. But I clicked on cell door and decided not to go there yet, walked around the place one more time to see if I missed smth and then got back to cell; only this time I couldn't get into the cell, every time I was clicking at the door notification about time to sleep appeared, but of course I wasn't able to go to bed.

And characters with renders (v2 for Angelina) look better.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I think I found small bug during my 1st play. After I reported back to Maddy, I went to Amalda and at this point I was supposed to go to my cell and sleep. But I clicked on cell door and decided not to go there yet, walked around the place one more time to see if I missed smth and then got back to cell; only this time I couldn't get into the cell, every time I was clicking at the door notification about time to sleep appeared, but of course I wasn't able to go to bed.

And characters with renders (v2 for Angelina) look better.
Indeed that was a bug but that I already solved for this week update (yes a new update should come up this week/weekend)

Thanks for the confirmation regarding renders

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Well, time to get a better GPU.
I don’t really think it’s really consumming GPU ressources. At the end, it’s only pictures and usually 1 Picture has a size of 300kb~ regarding the animations and I think that’s maybe why some are gettings troubles with it is that the size is usually between 2-3 Mo so to load it, depending of the computer it could takes more time than usually and cannot be loaded entirely.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Have you talked with the girl (Jenny) back ? I did it few times myself doing the cleaning of the place and then forgot to report her. The condition to access back the door is to finish the cooking event, the mine and the cleaning quest after you talked back to Jenny.

Don’t hisitate to keep me in touch
I did, she tells me to come tomorrow to help her again, and the other girl in the mine says i go to report to maddy yet i cannot leave the place, it continues to tell me i have to work before leaving

palermo

Oct 19, 2018
I wrote a review on this game, but when i don't use the pattern made by them and explain the same things but without saying "Story:" "Gameplay:" tags , i get reported. Whatever. So my opinion, i like the game very much, it brings to me the vibe from Darktoz games and those from Banished , very good femdom content, and the fact that you can choose to be submissive or dominant is a big plus and a harder time in implementing it. Basically,more content , but for everyone out there.

It's worth playing , even if it's a demo, it's hella promising, and i can't wait to see more and maybe a patreon later on or something else to keep you motivated, cause if it's going on like this, it would be a mess to abandon this project. Femdom genre is overlooked today in adult games, and if not, then it's pretty much...lame...

Keep going :)

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
I don’t really think it’s really consumming GPU ressources. At the end, it’s only pictures and usually 1 Picture has a size of 300kb~ regarding the animations and I think that’s maybe why some are gettings troubles with it is that the size is usually between 2-3 Mo so to load it, depending of the computer it could takes more time than usually and cannot be loaded entirely.
Just kidding, dude :p. Can't wait to check the next updates!

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes