3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
ThePrison.png

Overview:
You are a merchant and transport goods for the purpose of selling them in different cities. But one day...​

Thread Updated: 2020-04-21
Release Date: 2020-04-21
Developer: Jinjonkun - - F95zone
Censored: No
Version: v1.02
Language: English
Sequel: The Prison 2 - Never Ending
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Android: - - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Extra:

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Amalda05.png Angelina00.png Angelina13.png Intro03.png Jenny02.png PrisonGuard00.png Prisonner1Done_01.png

Last edited by a moderator:

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Seems nice but no patreon?
Nope, It should stay a free game (Similar as my previous one) ;) I would have done a Patreon if it was something "Bigger" such a game based on Unreal Engine with a lot of 3D Props which cost a lot etc... Here, I Will have maybe to buy 3D Clothes but that's all...

By the way, tell me what do you think about the "Animations" Does it look smooth ?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
The animations with the girl in the mask don't work.(both the one in the mine and the one in the cell)
Otherwise, I enjoyed the game a lot.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
The animations with the girl in the mask don't work.(both the one in the mine and the one in the cell)
Otherwise, I enjoyed the game a lot.
This is weird because it should works... I have added a small Frame Delay before showing it. I hope the next update will fix this

Reactions: IncognitoTrust

bahamut2195

Mar 28, 2018
I like this demo more that the last. Very nice start and I'm looking forward to more.

The models faces were a bit.....dark? I'm not sure why, but their faces were a bit off putting to me. Still, for an early, rough demo there was a lot to like.

D

Deleted member 492113

Simple and nice mechanics, it'll be awesome, i can't wait the next update :)

Daba

Jan 22, 2018
From overview and both reviews I don't know almost nothing about game beside that you are in prison and there is foot & femdom fetish element.
Also there is "sandbox" tag, which usually imply a bit more complex games with potential for a "long" play.
Sorry for brushing like that, but overview & reviews hit me in the nerve with their saying nothing (far too common situation in my opinion).

charlie80

Sep 16, 2018
this is a beautiful game,
I really like the kind of female domination, and the animations are excellent, I am very curious to see how the game will develop, I will follow it carefully :)
very beautifull!!!!!

z3212

Aug 25, 2017
Looks very promising. I liked the demo and the story-line, and finally a foot/femdom fetish focused game. Looking forward to the next update. One question tho, are the pictures in the preview available in this demo version? Or were they just teasers?

Eminba

Dec 21, 2017
Looks very promising. I liked the demo and the story-line, and finally a foot/femdom fetish focused game. Looking forward to the next update. One question tho, are the pictures in the preview available in this demo version? Or were they just teasers?
They are available in this demo version.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes