3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

memoxcep

May 20, 2018
What`s new in this update? I have to start new game? Because after I load my last save I am stucked in this room in the dark hole at mountains. Greetings

stemi

Mar 6, 2018
I am stuck in the working area at the moment when I catch the cat. Whatever I try, cook the cat, free the cat and follow Angelina for "milking", or serving Jenny there is only Game Over.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I am stuck in the working area at the moment when I catch the cat. Whatever I try, cook the cat, free the cat and follow Angelina for "milking", or serving Jenny there is only Game Over.
What's your level of Mental Points ? Health Points ? That could be a reason of game over if it's reaching 0

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019
This looks promising, I'm probably in the minority of people that enjoy a story with the possibility of being either dominant or submissive based on your choices. All the way from the lowest of lows submissive to all, to dominating maybe one or two females or other workers/slaves but submissive to everyone else, to a dominant pairing (couple route with female + male dominating others) to the ultimate "win?" for a male, maledom over all? Probably hard to implement all that of course...

Reactions: palermo

ipps

Dec 27, 2018
oooh, this got super dark super fast. Nice update. :) I went mecha sub. Got some cool scenes, but i dont know if you can properly beat the game that way. My mental and physical points are way down, my food and water are pretty low, and should i go into day 2 (technically day 3) i reckon id be dead (if i wasnt already). Excited to see the next update. This one was solid.

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes