3.50 star(s) 11 Votes

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
If you want to continue the Jenny route as a submissive, she asks you to go into the kitchen to steal food. However, the kitchen is pitch black and rigged with detectors which will end the minigame and start an Angelina scene. For those who want to continue that Jenny route rather than going with Angelina, I've mapped out the Kitchen. The green spaces are safe, and stepping onto a red space will end the mini game and alert Angelina. The black spaces are walls, which are troublesome in the pitch black since they make no sound if you walk into them, so you could click up to walk upwards ten times, but not move at all. When facing the space labelled MRE KIT you will need to click enter to pick it up, before walking back to the START space, facing downwards and clicking enter to leave.

The entire minigame seems somewhat overly difficult without a map or sounds to tell you when you hit a wall, so maybe if Angelina trusts you before you betray her for Jenny she should give you a map of the room? Other than some issues like that, I'm really enjoying the game so far, the scenes and girls are great. Only other things I'd ask for is more than 20 save slots, since I (and probably others) like to save before every scene so I can rewatch them, and I feel like there'll be more than 20 scenes. Facesitting and ass worship also always appreciated!

View attachment 305409
That's a really good job ! Regarding the difficulty, on my PC, the light during this mini game was quite enough to see a bit of the traps. I could make it more visible for the next release as following :

- Picture 1 is the current visibility
- Picture 2 will be the new one

Regarding the save slots suggestions, I'm not sure if it's technically possible to add/have more than 20. What I could do and what could be possible would be to do like Japanese Games which gives you the possibility to see all the events at the end of the game.

wizenedwizard

Aug 9, 2018
I must be damn half-blind, since I swear I couldn't see anything at all in that room.
If you're using RPG Maker MV;

1. Go into games project folder.
2. Go into js folder.
3. Open rpg_managers.js in Notepad.
4. Ctrl+f to find 20, or go down to line 328. You should find a line of code that reads;
DataManager.maxSavefiles = function() {
return 20;
5. Change 20 to the amount of save slots you want, and save.

You should be able to increase the amount of save slots that way, although I wholeheartedly recommend keeping a copy of the js file in a separate folder before you mess with it, in case you accidently change something and want to go back to the default. Also, the event room at the end of the game is also a good idea!

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I must be damn half-blind, since I swear I couldn't see anything at all in that room.
If you're using RPG Maker MV;

1. Go into games project folder.
2. Go into js folder.
3. Open rpg_managers.js in Notepad.
4. Ctrl+f to find 20, or go down to line 328. You should find a line of code that reads;
DataManager.maxSavefiles = function() {
return 20;
5. Change 20 to the amount of save slots you want, and save.

You should be able to increase the amount of save slots that way, although I wholeheartedly recommend keeping a copy of the js file in a separate folder before you mess with it, in case you accidently change something and want to go back to the default. Also, the event room at the end of the game is also a good idea!
Anyway, I have seen that you got a lot of "liked" which means you weren't the only one in this case. It should be better now with the change I did :)

I have increased from 20 to 50 Slots

I didn't know that was possible by simply replacing a number into a .js file

Thanks for the information ;)

itsme1

Jan 23, 2018
Where are you stuck ?
no matter what im doing i get the mental breakdown game over :(, can you please upload your saves?
In the end of the second day, when i try to get back to the cell area i caught by the blonde (forgot her name) and i get the game over no matter what i choose.

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
Anyway, I have seen that you got a lot of "liked" which means you weren't the only one in this case.
Hey I just liked it cause I appreciate the effort wizenedwizard put into giving a solution for anyone that might need it ... I had no problem seeing the traps/sensors in the dark. :LOL:

Just to clarify there is no Dominant route right now in the game or am I just doing something wrong ?

Reactions: Canto Forte

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
Hey I just liked it cause I appreciate the effort wizenedwizard put into giving a solution for anyone that might need it ... I had no problem seeing the traps/sensors in the dark. :LOL:

Just to clarify there is no Dominant route right now in the game or am I just doing something wrong ?
You are right. The dom path is not accessible yet and I’m still working on the sub one. I cannot gives you any dates for the moment but it will be there :)

Zeca Suez

Jun 26, 2018
You are right. The dom path is not accessible yet and I’m still working on the sub one. I cannot gives you any dates for the moment but it will be there :)
Thanks for answering I am not much into the sub stuff so I will continue to wait till it is implemented, You have a good concept here keep up the good work. :)

Reactions: Canto Forte

Entropylol

Game Developer
Dec 6, 2018
V.20
Patch Note :
1 - Jenny Route
- I have changed the luminosity during the Mini Game where you have to pick up the MRE Kit
- 46 New Pictures
- 3 Options / Routes will be possible (Cuckoled, Feet and BDSM, Treasure Discovered) - (There is nothing more just the routes opened)
2 - Angelina Route
- 50 New Pictures
- 4 Animations
- 1 Bad Ending

May 6, 2017
I really hope an update in the dom path and that is not for the 2021 poruqe bothers me that only one route is updated leaving the rest for who knows when.

jinjonkun

Game Developer
Feb 27, 2018
I really hope an update in the dom path and that is not for the 2021 poruqe bothers me that only one route is updated leaving the rest for who knows when.
I really wish and want to bring out something for Dom Path as well and as soon as possible...

I know that a lot of you are waiting on it and I’m sorry to keep of waiting

I will try to add some content for the next update !

Reactions: Anders Oppenheimer

KMJ96815

Mar 25, 2019

No dominant route, I think you might be waiting a long time unfortunately...seems the dev is not really balancing it as much as I anticipated...

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
jinjonkun
I hope the comments (where ppl just whine that what they miss from the game, and not give you real pointers) don't discourage you. Developing games are not easy, and you are making progress. Take your time, and do it in a tempo you enjoy. :)
(And there are ppl who wait for the sub part just as much as ppl waitin for the dom, so don't worry about which one you should develop)

Reactions: pabo

itsme1

Jan 23, 2018
Third time im asking sorry... but im still stuck :(
Can someone PLS upload saves from the end of the second day.
Please...

Shirokamisama

Aug 26, 2018
Please...
no matter what im doing i get the mental breakdown game over :(, can you please upload your saves?
In the end of the second day, when i try to get back to the cell area i caught by the blonde (forgot her name) and i get the game over no matter what i choose.
It's probably because U either don't have: Food/water or U are low on health/mental points(?).
Anyway: it says that "mental breakdown" and by blondie I guess u mean Jenny. Just say that it disturbs u to lick her pussy after someone else's dumbed his cum in her... and you'll not get this ending.

Bloemera

Mar 2, 2019
Please...
maybe you wanted to say the end of the first day? cause the end of the second day is the last update so...
anyway here you have my save from that part (without jenny choice)

3.50 star(s) 11 Votes