RPGM - Completed - The Prison [v1.02] [Jinjonkun]

1. 5.00 star(s)

slaveatif

Old game but I rate is one of the best game around. I Played it so many times and every time I enjoy more than before. Renders are excellent. Story is amazing. Is there any Walkthrough avaialble for this game.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

sadooper

Played through till Jenny's ending, and I am not planning to do another after that for the following reasons:
    1. The survival mechanics - They really have no purpose, I only ate/drank when the game made me, and never had a problem. Also, kinda shitty that android players can only view that info by going into the menu.
    2. The "H-content" - I saw probably around 10 scenes, and at least 8 of them were just the MC licking boots/feet... I mean, if that's for you, great, but it does absolutely nothing for me. (The only other scenes I saw were cum eating ... which is also not for me).
    3. The Models - They aren't the best, and while I'm not going to harp on them too hard (it's a slightly older game, and they genuinely aren't as awful as some other reviews have made them seem), I do have issues with a few illogical inconsistencies. For instance, Jenny is a beat-up, garbage girl, but for some reason wears nice, perfectly-intact fishnet-stockings? Also, in her ending she still looks beat-up even though months have passed since you left the prison.
    4. The writing - Once again, not awful, but there is a lot of improper word usage (like characters being called "Unknow Person" instead of "*Unknown* Person" (this is done repeatedly). Also, I actually felt like there were mainly typo's/grammar errors in the beginning of the game, but there seemed to be less later on, which is kinda odd.
    5. Femdom - It'd be nice if there was some more variety on this front. There are 5 girls, and gotta say, I saw no variation in the content with any of them, There might be some variety, if you pursue their specific routes, but, like i said, I am not playing this again.

Honestly, it's a shame that the tag on this site is "footjob" and not just "foot fetish", because I feel like there are probably some people who would really enjoy this, but will probably never find it, because there is no foot-related tag on it, despite being heavy in that kind of content.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Requiem131

I must admit I haven't played much of the Prison, it just kicked me out. Not due to a bug, but to the whole presentation of the thing. Render quality is very bad, not only in the models used but also in the angles and stills taken. Writing is horrible from the get go and the little I advanced just got worse; I usually read everything in a game and here I found myself skipping through lines just to see if it was going somewhere interesting... it didn't. Sound is equally bad, with no music and very dismal sound effects.

So, all in all, this is a skip for me.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

alexone1

Probably because we're all different, but this game is way too overrated. For me it is more of a visual novel than a real rpgm game, and even the renders are average at best. The story is all over the place and the dialogues are bad. It has a kind of amateur game developer vibe...
  5. 1.00 star(s)

nicknicola

This game having almost five stars makes no sense. I love femdom, but the girls in this game have non existant personalities outside being harsh bitches who hit and humilliate you for the sake of it. What's sexy about femdom (for me) is the sexy subtleness and the joy of serving a female dominant, not beating the shit out of people for the giggles.

Models are ugly with barebones animation (also ugly backgrounds and little work in the light deparment) and the gameplay is non-existant too.
    The only positive thing I could find is that is not grindy and it's easy to access the content, but that's about it.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Wampy

When it was first released it was ok, but now with the cuckold route I think it can get even more interesting especially if they could create a relationship, but still often humiliate the MC. The Dominant route is nice, I like the Masked girl, it was a bit sad that in the submissive route cuts you off from the previous characters, but that is why I thought of a deeper relationship option... it is not cuckolding if they just humiliate the MC, that is just female dominance. Maybe the option to mix the routes somewhat? All in all I like the way it progresses!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Outword

Great femdom game
    3D Art with some short animations but with great concept, trully femdom

Did not like the cockolding part, but you can ''skip'' that
    love the sub path (yes there is a dom path)
    would love to see more scenes
  8. 4.00 star(s)

hakarlman

This game has the following submissive content:
    - boot licking
    - cleaning cum from her pussy with your mouth after she got fucked by a black guy
    - cock slapping
    - hair pulling

render quality is average.
    there are some animations which are decent.
    the rpg maker parts aren't annoying.

the game is worth playing.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Drako

it is funny that i did not want to play this game because i did not like the images befor but after i did play it, i can tell the renders are way better in the game , amazing story and the best thing that not like other games where your actions have little to no outcome this game have many paths and every action will change the story , fun game play whith almost no grinding , if you like male dom or femdom you must try this game.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

Towoo

*deleted*

...................................................................................................................................................................................................................(200 characters)
  11. 5.00 star(s)

pamqnw173

A really good start. I hope to see more soon.
    Keep going.
    As a foot fetishist I couldn't be more happy.
    But to be honest, I think that you rush straight to the scenes, it's okay for a demo. It shows the characters interactions, the choices system. But I hope that you'll work those points, as an adventure game it has good potential.