Others Ren'Py The problem is that the photo is small

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021
Hello, I want when I open a thread (see the attached picture) the pictures of that game can be seen bigger (like some other sites) so that I don't need to open the pictures in other tabs, does anyone have a way to get Does he know this purpose? Maybe a plugin, maybe a special browser and...

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to make the images bigger? You just click on them.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
If I'm understanding you correctly, you want to make the images bigger? You just click on them.
I think the problem he have is that when he click on them, they open on another tab. It happen with some browsers ; I guess it depend both on their configuration and acceptance of javascript and third party scripts.

Deleted member 3727657

May 22, 2021

I am from Iran, the internet speed is low here, so if I proceed according to your instructions, I have to wait 5 to 10 seconds for each photo to load, but when I press control on the keyboard and open each photo in another tab ، Then I go to my other work ، After 5 minutes, I will come back, all the photos are loaded
I was looking for this, those photos should be as big as the androidadult site at the very beginning when I open the game page.