• small updates every 2 weeks.

Votes: 191 9.9%
  • or one larger update once / month?

Votes: 1,745 90.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

LemuresXL

Sep 3, 2017
This game gave me a lot of mixed emotions... In the end though I think I liked it. Looking forward to the next version! hah

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Looks like a anorexic Lucock from sisterly lust and the girl isn't that great looking either.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The question has always been .. C.A.N .. Y.O.U .. R.E.L.A.T.E .. E.N.O.U.G.H .. T.O .. P.L.A.Y ..;)??

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Remastered? I don't think you can make ugly look any better then it already is unless you put a full body condom over ever person in the game like they did in the one naked gun movie.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well ... this ends this here game's character arc ... be thankful it did not get a director's cut ;)!

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Just read all the comments here, soooo much hate, I haven't played it yet, but I think 2 of the main comments deserve a response

1. So many people hating on the Ugly MC,
*My thoughts on that; Beautiful People generally don't need hypnotism to get laid

2. So many comments about ugly victims,
*My thoughts on that; Beautiful people generally have a load of friends/hangerson, How would an ugly MC get a beautiful girl alone with him? he needs to practice on someone right, gain a following of slaves to do his bidding, and assist getting the hotter targets.

Again, I have not played this yet, so I have no idea how good/bad this really is. Just playing Devils Advicate here, thinking about how I'd construct a hypnotism story.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: jazz154

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Just read all the comments here, soooo much hate, I haven't played it yet, but I think 2 of the main comments deserve a response

1. So many people hating on the Ugly MC,
*My thoughts on that; Beautiful People generally don't need hypnotism to get laid

2. So many comments about ugly victims,
*My thoughts on that; Beautiful people generally have a load of friends/hangerson, How would an ugly MC get a beautiful girl alone with him? he needs to practice on someone right, gain a following of slaves to do his bidding, and assist getting the hotter targets.

Again, I have not played this yet, so I have no idea how good/bad this really is. Just playing Devils Advicate here, thinking about how I'd construct a hypnotism story.
It would be fine if that was the case, but is it really? I have my doubts about it.

Reactions: Rolo

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
jazz154 said
" It would be fine if that was the case, but is it really? I have my doubts about it."

I prefer to look for the silver lining and hope the dev will learn better rendering in time for it to count, besides I gernerally don't care to much about imperfect graphics if the story is good enough (yes I know the reveiws in that area are not so good either).

I'm just the eternal optimist that a decent mind control game will emerge from somewhere in my lifetime, so far pretty much all of them have fallen short.

PS how do you use the quote feature, my attempt was an utter fail

Reactions: Rolo

Merseault

Feb 13, 2018
jazz154 said
" It would be fine if that was the case, but is it really? I have my doubts about it."

I prefer to look for the silver lining and hope the dev will learn better rendering in time for it to count, besides I gernerally don't care to much about imperfect graphics if the story is good enough (yes I know the reveiws in that area are not so good either).

I'm just the eternal optimist that a decent mind control game will emerge from somewhere in my lifetime, so far pretty much all of them have fallen short.

PS how do you use the quote feature, my attempt was an utter fail
Just use the "reply"-function if you want to respond to a single posting - the quote is automatically added then.

(I never used the "Quote" tbh, i guess you can use it, when you want to react to more than one posting?!)

Reactions: Stil996
3.60 star(s) 84 Votes