VN - Ren'Py - Completed - The Professor [v3.4] [Pixieblink]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Bugbear32

This is a wildly hateful game and contains a lot of things that make zero sense.

First, the nonsense: You were a bigwig at a Fortune 500, implying that you had an MBA, but you teach Philosophy? And you're the school counselor? That is three very different disciplines. And your college has a "vice principal?" And someone can get arrested for drinking in private even though they are 21? That's not how any of this works. I'm not sure if it's a translation issue, or if this developer is just very young and has no idea how college or careers work, but it is strange.

Now the hateful: I only played this game for about five minutes and ran into sexism, racism, homophobia, and transphobia. And it's not subtle stuff like dog whistles, nor is it "just a joke" stuff like you might see on South Park. It's pretty vile honestly. An example from the opening prologue - MC got fired for sexual harassment but the dev writes it as though the woman just hates men and was out for blood. Let me be really clear on this: No, if a woman doesn't want to be groped by a co-worker in the office, that does not make her a "lesbian with rabies" and I am genuinely terrified of anyone who thinks otherwise.

To top it all off, the models aren't even very attractive. Their faces are often stretched to inhuman proportions. Plus, there are a ton of dream sequences. Dear lord if there has ever been a more overused hacky trope in these games than dream sequences, I don't know what it is.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

spacezombie

This game was really disappointing.

The sex scenes are great I love the animations sometimes they look very uncanny, just like the faces but I didn´t mind too much. There were also a lot of fetishes in the game. Models also look hot.

But the rest of the game is garbage, first off the awful annoying sound effects which can´t even be muted ingame while that animations are playing. Second the story is just awful and made me hate the game, and what is also very bad is the gameplay which seems to be simple at first but no, I chose Mary as my first character and always picked her and I got spoiled for the other routed and everything that happens because I accidently finished the game without seeing the content of any other character why is it made like that, just have the main story locked or something till you played every route, and while I speak about these routes they just end without a conclusion to the stories about the character which doesn´t feel like a completed game.

The ending is also garbage, because there is no ending it is a to be continued in part 2 which I always absolutly despise.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

shallowParadox

The renders are very strange with very exaggarated facial expressions. It just felt off for me and i think the majority cannot easily look past this. It is not completely wrong to say that it is bad craftmanship unfortunately.
    The pacing is okay and the story is not too bad either. So still 2 stars.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

sixpo2

The game has quite a lot content. But it means only the scenes. The story and the game flow and mechanics are pretty poor. The characters are also one of the best. The animations could be also better. The game is somewhere between average and poor.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

xa0

Far from the best Ren'Py games here but at the same time not bad either.

I'm not sure how to rate story. It's well... Different. Combination of goverment conspiracy stuff with some perverted dude who wants to get under skirt of every girl in college. Something like that but made in homorous and creepy way at the sime time. You may hate it or like it.

Characters and places looks nice. Not some great OH MY! stuff but ok. On the other hand animations are quite good.

Definitely not a top game but worth playing and checking it out.
  6. 3.00 star(s)

abconline

It's ok, not exactly sexy, but pretty humorous game. The girls are more expressive than those in many other DAZ games for sure. I don't think there's enough content to justify just playing Episode 1. I would wait until Episode 2 is complete then play both.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

nicod

-10details
    storyboring as hell
    it cannot be called story
    just an old man who
    want to fuck every girl in school
    he manage to find mind control tool
    on the internet
    (dumb enough to give it zero)
    animations7-well done high level animations
    -but not voiced at least with moans
    which make it boring for me
    -will be better if it's not replayed
    render/artlowest level of render to see
    boring female characters
    not sexy at all
    voices0animations have no voices (boring)
    no text is voiced
    MusicN/A
    decisionsN/A
    MC5Old man (+1)
    ugly
    thin
    big dick (+2)
    funny (+2)
    no detailed personality
    Gameplay0N/A
    Writing3Nothing special normal
    maybe even the same dev wrote it
    ADDons4NO gallery replay
    only one route to fuck all girls
    Nice and funny moments
    you will laugh in this game
    amazing high level animations
    but not with voices which bored me
    writing is normal not a high level
    no development of personality
    no environment building
  8. 4.00 star(s)

Jawanaut

Oh wow! Great story! Great characters! Great animations! And of course great sex scenes! Loved it all! *Especially the humor. The characters facial expressions. The surprised looks the professor and Erika show. The ending!! I can't say enough about this. I loved it!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

TheDick69+

The story is just crazy, but my kind of crazy! The professor is so ugly, but he has at least something all the girls seem to like. And the girls are all so different, not as some games where all the girls have the same body type. The videos are so fun to watch and as someone said, that the faces looks weird, but just in a funny way. There's a lot og ahegao which I like. Now I'll go and play next chapter! (y)
  10. 3.00 star(s)

sadfuck

Version Played: 3.4

Now this here was a weird one. All the reviews commenting on the lack of story clearly didn't stay till the end since there is most definitely a story...it just takes a while to get there.
    In some ways, this game is difficult to rate: for the first half to 3/4, the game is kind of a fever dream of (in some cases literally) barely connected scenes, many of which end in blue balls for our hero.
    Then, once you see enough of the girls' events, the plot finally reveals itself and it is a doozy.

Positives:
    + Girls are varied and pretty hot, imo
    + Animations
    + No grind to speak of and relatively short (you can probably see everything in an evening)
    + Humorous (ymmv)

Negatives:
    - Some of the facial renders are pure nightmare fuel
    - Might be a little too weird and disjointed for some people

Overall, I think this one is worth a download; play through some of the girls' events and see if any of the renders grab you.
    The dev also has a sequel if you liked girls and the direction the story was headed.

In all honesty, it's a 3.5.

Like This? Try!: Annie's School Days, The Promise (More for the middle-aged protag than anything else, really)
    Notes to Dev: Thanks for the fun game!
  11. 3.00 star(s)

JuanPabloII

I had really high expectation but sadly the game didnt live to it. This game started really well -vhot girls and easy gameplay without dull grind. However 2 girls i wanted to see fucked/humiliated the most didnt even get properly fucked (Heather and Samantha).
    What started as game about teacher banging his student ended with stupid plot about governement without any fucking - bad idea. It looks esepcially bad considering plots of few girls feels unfinished (for example - hmm next time im gonna be rougher - end of the story, there is nothing afterwards)
  12. 4.00 star(s)

PTSdev

This game is different. Is it even a game? You basically just unlock scenes. But oh boy, are some of these hilarious. The developer clearly had lots of fun writing the dialogue, even though some of it is a bit too far out there. The graphics are unique. Sometimes, the girls look cute, sometimes they look like they're from fever dream. Speaking of dreams, the dream sequences are hella funny at times. Stay away from this game if you're looking for engaging gameplay and/or a layered plot. It's stupid, but fun.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

felicemastronzo

the positive aspects are the sense of humour, the creativity (e.g. sound effects in discussions), the amount of animation and the obvious improvements in the final part compared to the initial part (Katie above all, really amateurish).

the rest is unfortunately negative. the story (which is fine if it's simple and not complex) proceeds in fits and starts and the game doesn't warn you if you've finished a girl's story, forcing you to move to the ending that you could get to even if you didn't know some girls at all, the transition between the animations and the different scenes is badly done.

For this 2 stars, hoping that in the next chapter there will be improvements.
  14. 1.00 star(s)

mrtnt

bad renders, bad writing. and dont even get me started on the faces, OMG the faces. the story is non-existant. the MC it a total beta. i literally can't think of anything good about this excuse of a VN
  15. 2.00 star(s)

Maestro91

There is comical writing and then there is nonsense. This one falls under the latter.

I'm kinda disappointed as someone recommended this VN to me as both funny and with good visuals for the fetishes provided...

It is hardly anything other than a scene by scene player with decent enough animations but very poor renders imho.

All the negative I can think of of this can be "blamed" on the Dev being a first time developer, but seeing as there is barely, if even any improvements in chapter 2 I guess it must be chalked up to an active choice from the Dev's side to have renders like this and a story like this.

It all feels very behind its time.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

lvlup

First of, this is closer to a kinetic novel than a game. The choices are barely there and impact nothing. Activities amount to pick girl at school then meet her at your house - meaningless, could skip the whole school setting in that regard.

It has nice animations but the graphic style feels very watered down in color and feels like everything is made of paper and not flesh and bone.

It is very hectic and all over the place.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

karlosos

I found this game/visual novel to be entertaining. There is some humour in the beginning, but fades away towards the end. The animations are good and the girls movements look realistic as they are fucking, sucking and dancing in the movies.
    The only criticism I have is there was too much scenes of Mary, the least attractive Girl, and hardly any scenes with Heather, who had the hotest body and was wearing a miniskirt with no panties, but no sex scenes. It would have been good to see her sexually humiliated, the little bitch. Maybe she will be in a future sequel. I hope so.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

cxx

crazy game with totally out of this world plot, girls in game don't look typical "supermodels" like on other games but it doesn't matter, playing the game is easy since choices are easy to guess right answer, not much sex so if looking to fap this isn't for you.
  19. 1.00 star(s)

Ramsay_Bolton

Well, because of the tags and fetishes I decided to give it a shot. Sure the MC can be ugly but maybe it has charisma and smart right ? But I was completely disappointed, the MC is dumb and pathetic. Even after seeing that I continued in hope of good scenes. But I was disappointed again. In every scene MC does silly facial expressions which ruin the mood. Overall a truly terrible game.
  20. 2.00 star(s)

Requiem131

I think The Professor (version 3.4) is a miss more than a hit. You can't really say there's much interaction in it, just click to move on and sometimes make a choice, but I didn't feel like those choices mattered. And the story and characters are pretty meh.

And technically, I like the fact that it has so many animations, that is great. But the character models are far from being great and many of the animations have some strange effects (like moving characters and stuff like that) that break the interest they might have.