Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Banner2020Text_result.jpg

Overview:
You play as a man aged forty who has given his family a lot of promises. And now it’s time to follow up on them. You must work hard and make many decisions for your life. And those will have influence on others, as well.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-03-10
Release Date: 2024-02-18
Developer/Publisher: Xagrim's Gameforge - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.95
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Additional info:

Changelog:

Android problems:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Lin: - - - -
Mac: - -
Android: - -

Extras: Playthrough

Karenevent6.png MiaEvent1_5.png JennyE_73.png Screenshot2.jpg screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png SP-047-1Pu.png SP-050-1Pu.png SP-050-3Pu.png SP-054-2Pa.png SP-047-3Pu.png SP11Pu.jpg SP-035-4Pu.jpg Waste52a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Hi guys,

thanks for Response.

No incest tag?
Not actually no.

well, nice to see an MC that are 40yo and not another young 20's.
some real family business is great concept.
Yes i thought it is variety. I see in most of the games young boys in familys or young slutty girls. Hope my idea is good enough. ;)

OK, I'll bite _ the download is over 440mb so it looks like we have some content to play. Game on.
Hope you enjoy it.

"Makes a lot of promises to his family. Remembers that old saying that all womenfolk problems can be solved with dick. Proceeds to unzip pants, determined to make good on those promises." My personal hero.
Or Money i think. :p

Walkthrough
Not in the Moment sorry.

Best regards.

Xagrim

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
I wanna kill that fucking dog right now. Annoying piece of shit constantly blocking the path. Ugh. But it's a grindy game right now. as far as i've noticed. But seems alright i guess, Not a huge fan of the face rendersd on the daughter but.

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
What a depressing start. I find one job on the map and they tell me I'm not strong enough.
Yes you must to go jogging to raise your Fitness. The MC was a Couch potato. ;)

I wanna kill that fucking dog right now. Annoying piece of shit constantly blocking the path. Ugh. But it's a grindy game right now. as far as i've noticed. But seems alright i guess, Not a huge fan of the face rendersd on the daughter but.
Hm is the Info dog with some informations. (clickable) I had two possibilities. Static or Shuffle walks. But when ist static i don't know people click on it. ;)
Quality of render or the face?

Thanks for response

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Punto and makcim334

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
Oh, The face, atleast it looks like a dude or a very ugly girl when you go to give her a gift. Might be a subjective opinion though. Also, What's the corruption level needed to to look through the keyhole? And is there a relationship/corruption level on giving erotic gifts?

Xagrim

Game Developer
Nov 30, 2017
Oh, The face, atleast it looks like a dude or a very ugly girl when you go to give her a gift. Might be a subjective opinion though. Also, What's the corruption level needed to to look through the keyhole? And is there a relationship/corruption level on giving erotic gifts?
7 corruption and yes 10 and 15 relationship minimum.

MrXV

Oct 3, 2017
And is there anything in this version of the game outside of wife massage and peeking through the keyhole at your daughter? Or is that all currently in the game?

3.10 star(s) 48 Votes