[S>Proofreader] Paid The Proofreader you deserve!

Signas

Jan 21, 2018
Skills:
- The English language!
- Proofreading
- Editing

Preferred method of contact:
- Discord: Signas#5954
- Reply to the thread.
- Message me here on F95 Zone!

Employment Type & Rates:
- This is new territory for me and I admit I am not familiar with the going rate for the price per word.
- I am open to negotiating price.
- I am also open to to a Shared Revenue payment.

Availability:
- My schedule is flexible enough to consider part-time or full-time employment to meet your needs.
- All terms are negotiable depending on the scale of the project. I would, of course, prefer to involve myself with any long-term projects.

Work Samples:
- I have no prior experience proofreading VN of any kind.

Additional comments:
- Hello! With a post like this, I felt that it may be best to makes things a little more personable. I have been lurking around F95 Zone for years! It isn't often that I post, comment, or do anything other than download and *ahem* read/play these VNs. After much self-reflection, I decided now would be the best time to explore my passion and give back to the community that helped relieve so much stress as I struggled to earn my MBA. So, here I am, ready for anything!
- Imagine this scenario for a moment: You find a new game on f95zone.to/latest. You read the overview and you love it! You browse through the screenshots and what's this? Oh my God! The character design is heavenly! Now, fully erect/wet, you eagerly download the game, begin playing but then the unthinkable happens... it is all MTL-level of English (or insert your language here). That's where I step with my proofreading. I can't have any broken English ruining the mood of any men or women of culture! This cannot stand!
- I've spent an enormous amount of time digesting ecchi content (hentai/doujin/VNs/etc.) that I'm confident I can restructure any sentence to fit the scene or story taking place.
- Yes, I am one of those people who will text you in full sentences. Online multiplayer game? Grammar police reporting for duty!

Signas

Jan 21, 2018
I should also mention that I have some interest but no confidence in trying my hand at a writer role.

I've considered creating a game all my own roughly a year ago. After considering the potential headache programming, coding, and rendering would cause, I decided to simply finish up with school and fulfilling the degenerate lifestyle in my spare time.

If any active writers want a soundboard to bounce ideas off of then I feel up to the task! ...OR if you're feeling as adventurous as I am, I could try my hand at the role of writer!

Signas

Jan 21, 2018
Bumping

I'm comfortable enough with the current workload to take on more projects.

Signas

Jan 21, 2018
Bumping

I've had successes with editing MTL translations to English! I don't mind continuing this with any future projects!

At times, I may need to request see the scene where intended text is to be placed. Just so we can all be sure everything makes sense for the readers!

Thanks for the opportunities, everyone! Looking forward to more!

Signas

Jan 21, 2018
Bump!

The global pandemic had forced me to work multiple jobs to help provide for family who were affected. Life at home is a lot less stressful now that I can return to helping out in the proofreading capacity. If you are in need of a solid proofreader, feel free to reach out!