RPGM The Proteus Effect [v10.3] [Proxxie]

3.70 star(s) 36 Votes

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
I do kinda wonder though how that's calculated - the "how many people speak it as a native language" metric is entirely irrelevant; the salient question is "if my bike breaks down in Kazakhstan, which is more likely I will find first: someone speaking Chinese, Spanish, or English...?"
according to goggle the number of people who use the Chinese language is 885,000,000.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
And how many of those live in China? That's the question and why Spanish or English may (and just may) be more useful.
Do you know what language is the most profitable language to learn is and do you have any proof that English is more common?

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
I found out that the information is out of date and English is as of 2020 became the most popular language so if you just search without adding 2023 you will get 2018's record, so I guess you have a point if Spanish and English were not a part of a top ten most spoken just because there top ten doesn't mean everyone uses them. Plus in American high school Chinese was one of the offered class, so I think is not too big a deal.

Blue2343

Mar 4, 2022
And how many of those live in China? That's the question and why Spanish or English may (and just may) be more useful.
oh, but to answer the original question about how many are in China I'm not suer because it was based in world population

Bloep

Sep 2, 2020
Credit where credit is due, it seems in the last few updates the dev has actually not done any of the awkward stuff like the puzzles and bombs, and has been doing exclusively dialogue and combat focused things. Finally fully playing to the strengths of their creative skills and the engine they're working on. Maybe the dev will be a bit more aware of the game platform's limitations.

At the same time though, playing through multiple update's worth of content in one sitting really hurt the the likeability of the game. You go to a village, get bombarded with text and characters, get a mystery to solve, and then you go to another village and get bombarded with the same stuff all over again. Really just stopped caring after a while and got impatient. The new scene with the the two Anas was 1000x more interesting than the village adventures. I wish there was more focus on the bunnies instead of just a bunch of one off characters. Not that the one off's don't have their place and can't be fun and interesting to read.

btw does anyone know how to help Shiri? She got some new dialogue, and now i can't complete the fishing quest (putting the last book in the taurine embassy was dumb as fuck, possibly the least obvious place in the game to place it) I'm assuming it's related to the new-ish sex scene Shiri got, but i have seen over 8 sex scenes and recruited the hell, yet Alex still refuses to go into her room at night.

Reactions: JesterLoki

Snafu

Jul 21, 2017
If you did the statue puzzle to get to the Oracle in NON-EASY mode, AND picked up the treasure on the southernmost platform, you unlock a scene with Ana, Ana, & the player by selling the shiny stone (whatever the fuck it's actual name is) to one of the gnolls in the market district (around the arena)

Ergast

May 31, 2017
oh, but to answer the original question about how many are in China I'm not suer because it was based in world population
That's why I said may, instead of is XD

I don't know the answer for sure right now, but at least some time ago, it was either spanish or english (they kept interchanging positions, although english tend to be above spanish more often than not) because while chinese was more spoken, it was less used OUTSIDE of China. Still third or fourth, IIRC.

Chrys_Thunder

Mar 29, 2022
I'm getting stuck/softlocked. After you fall down the hole and Ana is captured, and then you navigate the cave, you find Ana. I manage to get up to her, and then the mage shows up. Then the game just locks up. Am I missing something to prevent this? Would anyone happen to have a save after this point as a workaround? Thanks.

Edit: I ended up restarting the game and that fixed it, whatever that issue was. <_<

Last edited:

Molly_O

Sep 20, 2021
Can I get the Shinestone if I took the easy route from the Oracle?

Here is the new walkthrough for version 10.3

I played the entire version again from the beginning. Please excuse the language confusion

Reactions: yanon2222

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
Reference from:
wmeifmf89498m3
Lexguard

* note * "R" key to route, "Space bar", "Enter Key", and/or "" key to hold while moving object
* note * Also additional tweaks

1. Rotate yellow beam to face west
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. Enter blue portal
3. Rotate blue beam to face south
4. Drag west pillar down so it meets yellow beam
5. Enter yellow portal
6. Move yellow beam up and right, then rotate to face east
7. Enter blue portal
7a. Rotate center yellow beam north
8. Enter yellow portal
9. Move south pillar out of the way of the cyan beam, then renter yellow portal
10. Move red beam out of the way
11. Rotate center yellow beam west and enter blue portal
12. Rotate southwest yellow beam north and move to middle, then enter blue portal
13. Rotate center yellow beam north and enter yellow portal
14. Move west blue beam north and rotate it north, then enter yellow portal
15. Enter blue portal and rotate green beam east, then reenter blue portal
16. Enter green portal and move cyan beam middle and rotate it east, then enter green portal
* The Spoiler above missing the labels. See following spoiler that you will see Cyan Beam been moved *
17. Enter cyan portal
18. Done!

* Note * Have to thanks for the ones (wmeifmf89498m3, Lexguard, and possible anyone else who may have been left off the list) who have provided text instructions how to go through this "Second Visit" to the Oracle. This was an interesting puzzle. So, with their instruction that was provided, it was minor tweaked with the steps in order along with screenshots if needed.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 36 Votes