HTML The Queen of Phalli [Ch.8.9 IE] [Nobody Cares]

4.90 star(s) 21 Votes

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
The heroic Gelb put together and excellent walkthrough of the game so far. You can download it . Thanks Gelb!

Reactions: okokok

Zaky0909

Feb 20, 2023
View attachment 3190980

Overview:
"Queen of Phalli" is a Choose Your Own Adventure / Branching Novel that I have wanted to write for a while.
It takes place in an alternative version of the Forgotten Realms, where the dark elves have evolved into a civilization comprised solely of women. On top (pun not intended) of this society are the priestesses of the Queen of Phalli, blessed with the genitalia of both sexes. In order to become a priestess, a dark elf must walk the Path of Perpetual Pleasure and master the Tantric Technique of the Thousand Throbbing Tendrils. Our Heroine, Elifael El'Naar of House El'Naar, is one such aspiring priestess. To achieve this ambitious goal, she will have to face many dangers, endure the whims of her sisters and matron, and earn the favor of the Goddess. The Path ahead of her is fraught with cocks.
Thread Updated: 2024-07-04
Release Date: 2024-07-04
Developer: Nobody Cares
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 8.7- Illustrated Edition
Language: English
Other Game: Looking Back
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
All: MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD -
Walkthrough: MEGA

View attachment 2046056 View attachment 3465201 View attachment 3465200 View attachment 3465199 View attachment 3465198 View attachment 3465197 View attachment 2046049 View attachment 3797420 View attachment 3797419
Hello admin are you planning on adding pregnancy to this game

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Ok are you planning on making another game afternoon you finish this one
Absolutely! I am considering making another short game after finishing book II and will eventually move to a bigger project after Book IV (which will be the last one).

So far I have been blessed with great supporters who keep encouraging me to go on. My morale is really high and I look forward to bring you moar :D

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
Anyone else feel like the Sha'zal path (Angry student in book II) is much more in your face to fall into compared to the Miz'ri (Short nymphomaniac student in Book II) route which you'd have to stumble into accidentally at first?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nobody Cares

marciep

Apr 20, 2020
I hadn’t checked this game in a while and note that it is now misclassified in terms of game engine. It’s still listed as html, but doesn’t appear to be so anymore. As someone who plays on my phone and can’t play it anymore, this saddens me. Is an html or online version possible anymore?

Gelb13

Mar 5, 2018
I hadn’t checked this game in a while and note that it is now misclassified in terms of game engine. It’s still listed as html, but doesn’t appear to be so anymore. As someone who plays on my phone and can’t play it anymore, this saddens me. Is an html or online version possible anymore?
You still can it seems, in the base game folder navigate through the following folders:

package.nw -> game

In which you will find the old Queen of Phalli.html file to open in your browser
As of now the latest illustrations from Chapter 3 are visible via the html file I just mentioned.

Last edited:
4.90 star(s) 21 Votes