• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Original game thread

This is the first of a series of poll I have been considering doing for some time. I hope this is the right way to do it. If not, do let me know.

We will begin with the most predictable of all: favourite girl. I am beyond curious to hear your opinions.
All the best ;).

Reactions: Lemix

Lemix

Jun 7, 2017
Imo in comparsion to all characters that we currently met Nefail is the best(big sis, a bit tsundere and protective, will move mountains for Elifael, in comparsion to the middle sister that all sweet on the outside while being the opposite in the inside, Nefail on the other hand is all hard but actually big softie), Maryl is second best for sure(human servant that is in love with her master, classic), they are developed the most, but even if they werent Nefail is just the type of character i always liked in all kinds of media, middle sister is obviously has more to her than we saw so far, she seems like a wolf in sheep clothes to me with her "sweet" attitude wich is fine but i prefer the other sister, characters like that gnome girl hardly count to be honest, her scenes are nice but she is obviously a side character wich is fine, Sally i really like but she is not really a "love" interest(but i still prefer her to make apperances in the story, she is really nice addition, the fact she is not attracted to regular girls limits her involvment tho but that fine).
I liked the mother but to be honest, she does not feel like any other person in the story(she is like some kind of demigod in comparsion to others wich is fitting), her scene was weird and fun and she is kind of creepy in a good way, more scenes with her would be cool, but i dont see them happening for a long time.
Main character is awesome that for sure, she has a great adaptable personality and a nice sense of humor, stuff like that is rare in MC to be honest wich is great for a text based story.
You said to pick up to 2, but even tho i like Maryl as a second best, the gap between her and Nefail for me is too great, big sis all the way.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Imo in comparsion to all characters that we currently met Nefail is the best(big sis, a bit tsundere and protective, will move mountains for Elifael, in comparsion to the middle sister that all sweet on the outside while being the opposite in the inside, Nefail on the other hand is all hard but actually big softie), Maryl is second best for sure(human servant that is in love with her master, classic), they are developed the most, but even if they werent Nefail is just the type of character i always liked in all kinds of media, middle sister is obviously has more to her than we saw so far, she seems like a wolf in sheep clothes to me with her "sweet" attitude wich is fine but i prefer the other sister, characters like that gnome girl hardly count to be honest, her scenes are nice but she is obviously a side character wich is fine, Sally i really like but she is not really a "love" interest(but i still prefer her to make apperances in the story, she is really nice addition, the fact she is not attracted to regular girls limits her involvment tho but that fine).
I liked the mother but to be honest, she does not feel like any other person in the story(she is like some kind of demigod in comparsion to others wich is fitting), her scene was weird and fun and she is kind of creepy in a good way, more scenes with her would be cool, but i dont see them happening for a long time.
Main character is awesome that for sure, she has a great adaptable personality and a nice sense of humor, stuff like that is rare in MC to be honest wich is great for a text based story.
You said to pick up to 2, but even tho i like Maryl as a second best, the gap between her and Nefail for me is too great, big sis all the way.
Exactly the sort of feedback I hope for. Thank you so much :)

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Favorite love interest - Nefail. Lemix described her perfectly. Can't wait for more of her content.

Favorite character - Eli. She is perfect for the MC role, player can easily tailor her for preferred playthrough.

Honorable mentions - Sally and Emerald, both had interesting scenes that leave you crave for more.

Least liked character - Synafae, I kinda disliked her even before her introduction(she felt like a forced LI). After ch4 I can safely say that she is the only character that I dislike.

Reactions: Nobody Cares

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Favorite love interest - Nefail. Lemix described her perfectly. Can't wait for more of her content.

Favorite character - Eli. She is perfect for the MC role, player can easily tailor her for preferred playthrough.

Honorable mentions - Sally and Emerald, both had interesting scenes that leave you crave for more.
Thank you so much! That is all I hoped to hear and more :).

Least liked character - Synafae, I kinda disliked her even before her introduction(she felt like a forced LI). After ch4 I can safely say that she is the only character that I dislike.
Dislike how? If you dislike her like you dislike King Joffrey, then that is absolutely my inten. If you dislike her like season 8 Daenerys, that is not my intent :D.

Reactions: 「HOLLOW」

「HOLLOW」

Dec 15, 2017
Dislike how? If you dislike her like you dislike King Joffrey, then that is absolutely my inten. If you dislike her like season 8 Daenerys, that is not my intent :D.
Actually a great shout, I wouldn't say it's Joffrey level of hate, but yeah. I dislike her for her "scheming" nature as in good type of writing and not what ever the fuck happened during season 8 type of madness.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
Actually a great shout, I wouldn't say it's Joffrey level of hate, but yeah. I dislike her for her "scheming" nature as in good type of writing and not what ever the fuck happened during season 8 type of madness.
Phew, all's good then :)

Zodify

Jul 31, 2019
I hadn't realised I could post further feedback on the characters under the poll until now. :oops: Better late than never I suppose.

I do love Eifael as a main character. As I've said in the main thread, I feel that you've written her anxieties perfectly and I think she remains fairly consistent throughout the majority of the four chapters thus far. She is cunning, but knows her station and can showcase some nontrivial amount of assertiveness if the mood strikes. Great character. From what we've read, I do wonder if she'll try and strive to change the laws/customs of the Underdark after her experiences during the baptism. That'd be an interesting avenue to pursue.

In regards to her immediate family: it is a bit difficult to properly judge each on their own merit purely because we've had few interactions with them other than Nefail. I do feel Sipriina has a lot of potential especially considering all the politicking and various administrative power she wields in the story. That sort of dynamic could yield some really spicy and interesting interactions further down the line now that she's fulfilled her duties as Matron and no longer have to tread carefully around Eifael. Not to mention she could see Eifail coming into her own post baptism and decide to groom her for Matronhood. That would be really cool.

As for Synafae I really have no solid opinion yet. She could go either way for me since we haven't really interacted with her in a more casual manner; dealing with day-to-day affairs and more benign banter. Due to circumstance, all her interactions always involved Nefail or the shadow of Eifael's baptism loomed overhead to muddle every word spoken. I'll reserve judgement on her until we get more story ironed out.

Now I must say that I have a very, very soft spot for Nefail as it currently stands. I feel that she's very well written, compelling, and an intriguing character with strong motives. Harsh, yet fair, with a huge crush on Eifail; just a giant teddy bear on the inside. Plus the dynamic a more domineering Eifael can have with her is just absolutely delicious. It's stuff I live for. I am eagerly anticipating any further developments of that budding relationship especially if a more daring Eifail could try and flip the script and hold the lead for once on her lovingly stern older sister. Teasing Nefail and forcing her to obey when fulfilling the anal promise - because she oh so wants it - would be the cherry on top.

Maryl and Sally are both just cute and wholesome. Period. They don't do much for me but that's down to preference. I've little to no issues with their characters or their interactions but their omission would be to the detriment of the story.

• Red Heart

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
All right the results are in and, what can I say, Nefail reigns supreme. Her little sister Elifael is a clear second with less than half the votes. I'm glad every other girl got a few votes, especially Synafae, which I is not nearly as fleshed out as her sisters.

I'm not surprised that Nefail is the most popular, I am a little biased towards her. Not because she is my favourite, but because she is my wife's favourite. In her own words: "even I would do her".

Still I will strive to make every path worth reading and make sure that all girls get their share of attention.

Thanks everyone for partecipating to my first poll. More will come in the next days. Stay tuned and...
all the best ;).