The Queen of Phalli - Poll 3

From a score from 1 to 10 how fappable would you say the game is?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017

This is probably the most important poll so far, the most dear to my heart. Vote with abandon, valiant readers.

How fappable actually is the game? I'm not asking about the writing in general, I'm asking about pure ecchi factor :D. If you vote less than ten (fuck it, even if you vote 10) what could I do to make it more fappable? Is there anything that is saddly missing and you hope to see in the future?

Let me know :)

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
I'm here for the characters and only secondarily for the fap.

For me more love domming action from Nefail. Sucker for that shit.
Also pregnancy/impregnation, don't kink shame me!

Reactions: Driver9r

Zodify

Jul 31, 2019
I'd say more BDSM themes. Domination, edging, the lot. Some exhibitionism perhaps?

2%Milkies

Jun 23, 2020
I'd say I'm here moreso for the story and characters, rather than the sexual stuff. Though the sex scenes are still good imo and can be good fap material. Rated it 6/10. Not for bad or mid quality sex scenes, but just because of how I go about reading the story.

I've already expressed it in other comments, but my favorite scenes are the reversal scenes where the expected dom and sub of the situation is flipped on it's head.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
I'd say I'm here moreso for the story and characters, rather than the sexual stuff. Though the sex scenes are still good imo and can be good fap material. Rated it 6/10. Not for bad or mid quality sex scenes, but just because of how I go about reading the story.

I've already expressed it in other comments, but my favorite scenes are the reversal scenes where the expected dom and sub of the situation is flipped on it's head.
That is excellent feedback. Thank you :)

Reactions: Zodify

Blaq Mask

Jun 25, 2019
Yeah I don't think I've ever bothered to actually rub one out to this. Not that it's not erotic or anything, it's just what ended up happening :ROFLMAO: