VN - Unity - Completed - The Queen Who Adopted a Goblin [v1.1] [NTRMAN]

1. 1.00 star(s)

carderellis

I've never noticed this on NTRMAN's other stuff but this one has horrendous grammar. I normally let these things slip but this just takes me out of the experience. It's like the script went through editing/proofreading exactly once. For something that relies heavily on words, this didn't get the care and attention to detail that it deserves. I'm disappointed. Hopefully it gets improved.

Here's an example. There're already plenty of mistakes and I'm not even halfway done. I hope NTRMAN remembers that this is a visual novel and go back to these errors. Other than that I am a fan of his work.

2. 5.00 star(s)

ohhaiguize

This is great! The first NTRMAN game im giving a 5 star because the NTR and corruption is done just right! I love the two perspective approach and when you finally get the full story you are cumming buckets (probably). I do feel like this could be longer but for what we get I loved it.
    I saw some people on here comparing this to NTRMAN's other games saying this one is a carbon copy of them, and i couldn't disagree more. I feel like maybe those people just identified NTR in both games and stopped there. Of course its similar its a cheating and corruption genre.
    All in all this game was short-ish but sweet and would definitly play something in this theme again (adopt a ogre? a wolf pup? Something that grows up huge quickly? Maybe a goblin that brings its friends or family in?).
  3. 5.00 star(s)

beeprone

great art and animation from NTRMan. The story for some may not be their cup of tea but I found it it intriguing still, not a very typical one. The storytelling style (multiple POV) is really awesome and I hope to see more of it!
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Pogo123

NTRMAN really means quality and finally a setting i really really like (goblin monster and curvy hot queen/princess) it really has quality and has some great moments but however even i give it a 4/5, it would normally be a 3.5/5. Which is still really good but i have reasons why:

Pros: :giggle:
    • NTRMAN
    • great UI and drawn quality!
    • very lovely curvy woman!
    • Queen's (woman's) POV
    • relative small ugly creature (goblin) (much better than too big/tall)
    • hidden sex
    • nice music and great moaning
    • convenient
    • open ending (more?)
    • very hot outfit of the queen
    • great setting
    Cons: :(
    • far too short
    • too quick corruption but later too few sex
    • you HAVE to spy, see them mating and tell it the King to unlock Queen's POV - Why? I want to play a very naive and dumb boy
    • not enough breast sucking. there are some great scenes and perspectives where he could suck her tits yet he doesnt like when she undresses and stays infront of him or when she gives him a boob job or in the bathhouse. breast sucking should have been there. also when she rides him later a sideview and him sucking her tits would have been SOOOOO GOOD. missed opportunity so far. especially sad since she has such amazing tits and its all about juices and feeding.
    • ending with too many black screens in the cave
    • a scene where he sucks first on her right and then on her left breast would have been nice
    • more sex scenes
    • goblin could a tad uglier/older (more witht he looks like Dobby from HP or Gollum from LotR but its better than the goblins from other games i saw who looked too cute and human. so prartly good job here!
    • again it strange i have to be the concerned prince and spy on her to unlock her view and i hoped for more scenes
    • i would have loved if she would later get pregnant and born the child and shortly after get fucked again
    • i also would have loved to see Ogbars father like some old and thin goblin shaman gets her hands and mouth on the Queen too and maybe even get married to him since he is "royal" for goblins - would have been a nice twist and could have made the game a bit longer

• i like the "mother ignores more and more her son for a goblin" and how she tries to join his music but fucks intead BUT it would have been better if it would be the bigger sister and he has a crush on her OR its a young pretty prince who falls in love with her and should marry her and lives in the quarters after a long journy for a few weeks till marriage and during that she gets corrupted by that creature or some old man

But overall a solid game with big potential and i hope to see much much more of this stuff. :3

Ideas for other scenarios:
    • Busty naive princess and frog who tells her to kiss her cause he is a prince and then she gets corrupted and he just grows in size and mates with her, during her faher and her brother doesnt know and other princes try their luck but get rejected from her since she mates with a big frog or froghuman

• Snowwhite fanfiction with her getting fleeing from her cruel stepmother and getting welcomed and helped by an old dwarf who corrupts her into fucking her during sends out his son fro mining and hunting and a pretty young prince searchign for her

• Some Pokemon homage with a busy and curvy girl (either pokemon trainer, Jessy or Joy) wanting to catch and train some pokemons but getting tricked into fucking them. (Pokemons could be Drowzy, Kadarba and a few other more "humanoid" and ugly looking ones)

• I also would LOVE to see a scenario with a busty and thicc Arwen (elven girl) who wants to be a good girl for her father and searched for the ring, she finds out that the ugly creature Gollum has it and she tries to convince him to give her the ring - which ends up in fucking and corrupting, during Aragorn and the Hobbits are searching her - just getting some hints @NTRMAN pls <3
    • and ofc some scene with some old grandpa and his busty grand-daughter/step-granddaughter (even you made soemthing similar i know^^)
    KEEP IT UP!
  5. 2.00 star(s)

くもり空

I refuse to give this game more than 2 stars, and that's me being generous. As soon as I first saw the cover, synopsis and screenshots, I was immediately struck with the similarities between this and NTRMAN'S previous work: Mother's Lesson. That other game revolves around Mitsuko, a housewife who has an affair with her son's friend while the husband is on a business trip. If it sounds familiar, that's because "The Queen" is just Mother's Lesson with a different skin, but it somehow manages to be worse in almost every possible way. Take away the "son's friend" aspect and it's the same story. Granted, I doubt the author was even trying with this one. It was probably just a side work to keep the flow of content going. The reason why I give this 2 stars isn't because the game is bad (it is), but because of how insulting it is on a fundamental level. Here's why:
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
    TL;DR: Do I recommend this game? Yes and no. If you're only interested in the art, go right ahead. You won't be disappointed. Now, if you're interested in reading the story, you can skip this one. The characters are repulsive and the story is lackluster in every aspect. Mother's Lesson has a better story, and that's saying a lot, seeing as I also have a long list of complaints about that one. Oh, and I almost forgot. As many others have stated, this is not NTR. The purpose of NTR is to evoke feelings of jealousy regardless of the relationship between the two main characters. This game doesn't do that. I only used "NTR" to describe it because that's what it wants to be.

This game is a story about a hot milf getting fucked by a goblin and proceeding to get gangbanged by her goblin offspring as she embraces her new life as a cum dumpster. Pretty hot. What a waste.

If you still want to play this game, take it for what it is and enjoy the art. Don't even bother reading the text. Just keep in mind that it's short, about an hour of reading, ~15 minutes if you skip everything. That can be a downside for some.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Rinny26

the art is the best in all games till date( because its the latest game ) and the story is decent. would have loved if there was more interaction with mother and son before she adopts the goblin to show what a good relation they had before the gob ruined it all. maybe a bit of an art with the mother with the goblin in the end to show it all instead of the black screen. this game has a lot of potential and maybe if he adds a new ending to the game, it can be able to me made into a sequel with.
    so well in the end, its a 4/5 game. not the best work but still contends solely cuz art but the ones before werent bad either which is why i wont ever consider it as ntrman's best but still a good game to play.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

ahbapftw

8/10 Good

Now the thing is, it is a goodman. But NTRMAN always lacks the deep plot to make up for the bad parts.
    It is 8 because it is short and Queen literally lacks any personality whatsoever. Her heroines always like that aside from Mira, which in the first she was a replica of a different ntr wife from a differet game but developed over. Other heroines sucks personalities.

Game itself is good, and route locks are well designed. Even if you finish the prince pov, queen pov wont be open unless you really witnessed any ntr parts. This is good design because it denies the fellows who just press ctrl button to finish game under 1 minutes and fap. Queen's pov lacks the choices since its a short game. But that really could be fixed but since ntrman works on adelaide we could swallow this fact.

Pros:
    + Sexy bodies
    + Good sex scenes
    + Smooth animations

Cons:
    + It has a maximum duration of a 10 minute gameplay.
    + Queen has no character except being 'kind'
  8. 2.00 star(s)

BlackFoxEv

2/5

I found it unfortunate, and NTRMAN has every right to start, continue and finish a game of his as he wants but this is not NTR, this is deception.

I read that it was too short, and yet I still had high expectations ...

The art? Very good, but required a better story. Would it have been so difficult for the king to impose on the queen to have a goblin guest and that it had been this who, with cunning and patience, had gone '' working '' on a skeptical queen? Right from the start, he doesn't disgust the Goblin, nor does he care. Just as she does not care to throw her queen life for the toilet to receive a goblin cock.

No, the characters have to have concerns, aspirations and there are things that they should not go through. That is why the NTR implies corruption, because women do NOT want to at first, but with small "samples" they enjoy and want more and more.

The NTR is not rape, it is the strategy of a robbery with a lot of patience.

I love when a woman (in this type of story) resists, because it ends up giving true value to infidelity. At first he didn't want to, he even resisted, but ended up changing his mind ...

That would have been nice.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

LeoShowers

This game is incredibly short and content-lite, and the whole 'play as both sides' aspect is basically just an aside (the creator might as well have just not bothered with the 'son route').

I know it may not be fair to compare a small indy developer with a title produced by a larger company, but see the game "President Yukiko" for how this idea can be better fleshed out.

What content there is is decent enough (in both art and writing/premise), but with a story this short a big part of the 'corruption' aspect is lost, with the Queen character basically going from 0 to debauched almost immediately. If you're into these kind of games more for the 'corruption' aspect than the NTR, then this game is probably not worth your time.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Skandergod

NTRMAN did it again, in this game art is at his peak.

The history gets the job done, simple and to the point, doesn't need to be that good for this kind of experiences.

The only weak point of the game is the "voicing", this artist really needs to learn how to use sound resources to make his games 5* worthy
  11. 3.00 star(s)

tenshuga

Game is decent, art is great, but it's whack af

The story is rushed, short. Even the NTR scenes don't feel that impactful compared to one of his works, Adelaide remake (one of the best works he made)
    the queens motivation seems weak, "shit I like goblins, he's hungry oh what he mentioned tits? better let him suck it"
    the build up is poor, but it's backed up with the good art, the peeping tom is some what okay but can be improved since that shit seems hot.

The NTR seems a bit questionable, as a mother and son don't even really have that much of a romantic relation which is what made this seems very questionable? odd?.. the NTR could've been greater if this had a solid romantic relationship between the MC and the heroine, but it's M/S what can go wrong, I guess?

Still a very good game, would not recommend this for story since the build up is poor and the motivation is weak, overall average, but the slice is all NTR.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

Tasty-Berkley

Pros:
    -Great art
    -Decent story
    -Just the right amount of dialogue between and during scenes

Cons:
    -Rather short
    -Lackluster ending UPDATE, READ BELOW

If you've played other NTRMAN games you'll know what to expect. A simple but serviceable story coupled with well made visuals. While NTRMANs trademark style might not be as "clean" as other more contemporary artists I personally find it quite charming in its own way. The fact that we get to see the whole thing from the queens perspective is also a big plus.

But, as with most NTRMANs works it is relatively short and the ending can barely be called an "ending". I always prefer quality over quantity so I'm willing to look past the short length.

For some reason NTRMAN doesn't seem to want to give us a proper epilogue to their stories. We get to see the woman slowly descend into depravity, building up to a grand finale and what do we get? Some exposition, a black screen and a few lines of dialogue. Seriously? This part is just BEGGING for a full scene with the queen getting stuffed six ways from sunday by her spawn. This was a problem with NTRMANs previous works and I hate that this issue is still present.

Despite these rather glaring flaws I do still recommend you try this one. Wanna see a thicc milf seduced and plowed by a thirsty goblin? Look no further.

**** UPDATE ****
    I applied the 1.1 patch and replayed the entire thing without skipping and received a proper ending. Rating adjusted.

Again, to get the full ending:
    • Update the game to 1.1 (just in case)
    • Don't. Skip. ANYTHING. Do not touch the CTRL-key. Hell, don't even look at it! Put on a blindfold and rip the whole thing off your keyboard if you have to and blindly toss it into some random corner of the room.
  13. 5.00 star(s)

BeastMaster59

My Rating for is:

Pros:
    + Nice Renders
    + Nice Story
    + Easy Playing
    + Hot scenes
    + Different Choices
    Cons:
    - None

Conclusion:
    I Like the renders in this Game,they are typical NTRMAN renders that you either like or hate,I love them, the story is easy going with different paths to chose from, the scenes are hot and also there are no boring moments in this game,you never know whats around the corner, which most of the time is hot.
    there is no blue balling in this game and you also have to know that this is a completed game without waiting months or years for completion.

well worth the download
  14. 5.00 star(s)

LordCorwin

Art: 10/10
    Story: 7/10
    Gameplay: 5/10
    Kinks: 8/10
    Overall: 8/10

Another fantastic but short story from the mind of NTRMAN, who has once again proven that NTR doesn't just need to be fat ugly bald guy porking your waifu behind your back. It could also be a goblin.

The dialogue shows hints of tying into the Adelaide Inn, though this queen is not the one from that game as it appears she is from the neighboring kingdom.

I was kind of hoping there'd be more choices available, and maybe a different ending. From what we got only the prince has some choices open to him, while the queen is just a click and fap storyline. I was hoping to see an ending where the prince either keeps the secret or remains ignorant to his mother's deeds, and thus allows her to keep being corrupted by the goblin. I was also half expecting the king to fall over dead from a heart attack, but that never happened either.

Oh, and I think it would have been a nice touch that when you finished the Queen's POV that the image of her on the menu changes to the hot and bothered one. Little things like that are hot. The story could also have done more oblivious prince moments, like a scene where the prince is talking to the queen and we as the audience notice she has bite marks on her breasts that are not fully covered up or maybe there's a little cum leaking down her leg or maybe her lipstick is smudged a bit. Subtle stuff like that is hot.

Another thing. And maybe this is my disappointment from Mother's Lesson talking, but I was hoping the price would be more naive. Maybe even makes friendly with the goblin, all while not knowing his mother is being stuffed like a Thanksgiving turkey. Which could have led to an ending of the queen remaining queen while still taking that gobcock in the ass, unbeknownst to her husband or her son. Eh?
  15. 5.00 star(s)

jadezz

pros:
    - good artstyle with animations
    - like the story
    - especially like that you can play the game from the queens pov

cons:
    - a bit short

overall again a great game again from ntrman and can't wait for the next release.
  16. 5.00 star(s)

konterfaust

This is a short but nice Visual Novel with really good art. If you're ok with NTR and interspecies sex, this is a fun little story. There aren't any major decisions to make and you can't really influence the story. But if you played past VNs from NTRMAN you know exactly what to expect.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Eis2012

NTRMAN Keep up the good work and I am sure that your games and comics won't disappoint! Thank you for the great content! I hope that you will be able to give us a lot more hot games and comics.Thanks to everyone here on this site for sharing all this content!