RPGM - The Queen's Game [v0.1b] [QueenMao]

1. 5.00 star(s)

onomado

Game has amazing potential and has a more accurate vision of what a Female Led Relationship (FLR) looks like. High quality art, combat system is fairly unique but nothing crazy. Current dommes are hot as hell and offer a decent range of fetishes. I'm sure more will be added in the future and expand that range.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

JustYourNobody72838

Great Game. It's really enjoyable, it features many fetishes and more to come as the developer already said. It has great character designs and nothing is rushed. The females all look really well designed. One thing that could also be added, are a design for the somewhat less important characters. It would be cool to see non important characters dominate the main character as well, and how they look. Also when you're on the ship there's a scene where one of the female residents asks for a nap, it would be awesome if you could do such small tasks and they'd just reward you with a slap or spit or whatever fetish. It would add more life to the game.

But that would be really just details.
    Still, amazing game. I'll be here until the end of this game. Much appreciated!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

zealot123

Very nice scene making, especially for the foot stomping face, I have a long time not see a good scene like this, it like the domme is stepping on my face in reality! Super nice! Hoping later can adding some pov kicking down or ballbusting scene, you are really good at making these scene! With the hard sound cooperate! Nicely done!! Looking forward for the update