Taboofan

Jan 31, 2019
... once more, oh my god the AI cg looks amazing... but reading the reviews, it seems to be a kinetic novel that is missing the tag. Is that accurate?

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hello, Afeel, Sarah is a grand slam beauty and the female Peter is also a real cutie and I would love to play this game. NTR, cucking, and cheating, I love it. My problem is this, I start to play and I always end up just moving around, looking for something to happen and usually finding nothing to very little. I lose interest and go away. It is very frustrating.
There should be a guide, hints, or a walkthrough. There is nothing there to assist the player. I can't put a story together, and I really want to. So, can you help a brother out? I would love to see Sarah working at the tavern being groped and molested in a skimpy barmaid outfit (one of my favorite fetishes).......and a gloryhole too.

Ir23

Dec 23, 2021
When i download and play the game, no pictures are displayed. When I search the html, i found that the setup.ImagePath variable was set to a different value for testing purpose if the whole path lowercase includes "temp" or "private", and my local path has a "temp" in it and therefore causes a wrong image forder path. So i just replace setup.ImagePath = setup.Path + "images/" to setup.ImagePath = "images/", which solves my problem.

I think this test case word could be replaced by meaningless and random word or somthing in case of similar conditions?

May 31, 2019
This could be a great game but for the grind, the bugs and the lack of images which I’m guessing is dev’s inability to work with Daz and relying on AI to get them. IMO that’s a mistake. Could have made Daz renders and AI’d them for effect. Also Ren’Py might have been easier to work with. I see this problem with a lot of new devs, they overthink the project and end up delivering a poorly designed product. JD Seal and Rawls are successful at the same format of lots of text and a few images except both have chosen a simple pdf novel format. With RenPy this dev could have all the elements of the game he wants to produce. Am I making any sense to you guys?
Daz looks like shit dude.

King Wan

Mar 13, 2022
Daz looks like shit dude.
If you’d read on you’d have seen ‘ made in Daz then AI’d’ which look better than anything I’ve seen atm. E.g Sofia’s dark fantasies. There’d have been a lot more renders and a lot more possibilities rather than a repetitive novel with a few images.

Reactions: frozena7

Vlbc

Jul 23, 2022
I don't believe in kink shaming, but i do believe in engine shaming, and for fuck sake HTML is even worse than RPGM...
The art style is so good, but is impossible to play this... ting.

AbbytheGail

Oct 15, 2017
Thnx for sharing. loved the concept of her putting on the sweet innocent wife cap whilst slowly setting up the dynamics and taking more control of "her" house in a not-so-confrontational matter(y) needs more wife's inner thoughts.

Reactions: Afeel

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Hello, Afeel, Sarah is a grand slam beauty and the female Peter is also a real cutie and I would love to play this game. NTR, cucking, and cheating, I love it. My problem is this, I start to play and I always end up just moving around, looking for something to happen and usually finding nothing to very little. I lose interest and go away. It is very frustrating.
There should be a guide, hints, or a walkthrough. There is nothing there to assist the player. I can't put a story together, and I really want to. So, can you help a brother out? I would love to see Sarah working at the tavern being groped and molested in a skimpy barmaid outfit (one of my favorite fetishes).......and a gloryhole too.
Hey CutieLvr, there is a "guide" inside the game at the leftmenu that shows current "objectives" if you feel lost.

I don't believe in kink shaming, but i do believe in engine shaming, and for fuck sake HTML is even worse than RPGM...
The art style is so good, but is impossible to play this... ting.
I thought about doing in Unity since I've been working there for years, but I chose HTML so I could do simple stuff and dont get overhelmed by it since I'm also getting a second graduation and working.
Now I'm doing HTML and not simple stuff anymore... But next big project game I will probably change to Unity. Will have to finish this one and make the best of it first...

soulless AI slop
Thnx for the contribuiton xD

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hey CutieLvr, there is a "guide" inside the game at the leftmenu that shows current "objectives" if you feel lost.

I thought about doing in Unity since I've been working there for years, but I chose HTML so I could do simple stuff and dont get overhelmed by it since I'm also getting a second graduation and working.
Now I'm doing HTML and not simple stuff anymore... But next big project game I will probably change to Unity. Will have to finish this one and make the best of it first...

Unity games usually make it difficult to play on my computer and other players as well. I know nothing about mechanics or engines. It is very rare when I can play a Unity game even halfway decent. Lagging, freezing, not only the game but my computer as well, and ending up having to restart my computer once I can defrost my computer to the point where I can do a restart. Most of the time, I just ignore Unity games.

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Unity games usually make it difficult to play on my computer and other players as well. I know nothing about mechanics or engines. It is very rare when I can play a Unity game even halfway decent. Lagging, freezing, not only the game but my computer as well, and ending up having to restart my computer once I can defrost my computer to the point where I can do a restart. Most of the time, I just ignore Unity games.
I think it got a bad fame because its a free game engine and most of people start developing games on unity and make bad things there, like infinite loops, spaghetti codes etc... Unreal is the same, but it have some really nice post processing in many default presets, masking the problems some people migh have.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020

Afeel, I went back to the game, to see if there was a guide in the left menu (How could I possibly miss that). First, my "save", didn't save. So, I started again and when I got to the part where it said "What to do next?", I opened the left menu and the only buttons you could click on were, Your Wife, Planned Content, Change Log, Patreon, Saves, and Restart. There is no Guide. So, I was right. Even further into the game as I was yesterday, wandering around blindly, I kept checking the left menu for help, and there wasn't any.
Please explain.

Reactions: Aizar

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Afeel, I went back to the game, to see if there was a guide in the left menu (How could I possibly miss that). First, my "save", didn't save. So, I started again and when I got to the part where it said "What to do next?", I opened the left menu and the only buttons you could click on were, Your Wife, Planned Content, Change Log, Patreon, Saves, and Restart. There is no Guide. So, I was right. Even further into the game as I was yesterday, wandering around blindly, I kept checking the left menu for help, and there wasn't any.
Please explain.
23123123123123.png
The guide is actually at the right menu at the top of the avatar images xD I said Left but its right ><

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr
2.20 star(s) 17 Votes