Kirad

Mar 7, 2019
The most common blue-screen related problem for a laptop is temperature. In 7 years, without a cleaning, there would be a considerable buildup of dust in the heat sink. Bring it to somebody for a cleaning and it should be good for 7 years and a couple of questionable games more

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Update v0.05: In this Update I introduced exiting things for the future of the game! A complete Inventory system! And with it, It will be able to add things like, Clothes, Potions, Charms, Notes, Cursed Items, Unremovable Tattoos, Perks, Passive skills and much more! Also I added a pretty simple combat system concept on the adventure map (currently on "The woods"). As for the story, was Introduced a new character to the drama: Aela, Peter's mother.

is the html together with the images on the same folder?If so,it could be the browser or maybe the java version.

jrbnw2

Jun 8, 2018
Am I the only one the pictures are broken for? Every single one.

This is one of those games that has a check for folder structure to override where the images are loading from. Pictures will be broken if the location you extracted the game to includes a folder named 'temp' or 'private' anywhere along the path. The folder check is on line 298 of the html in the current version. Either change where you've extracted the files so that these folder names aren't included in the path, or edit the html file. Fastest might be to change line 301 to setup.Path = "";

Reactions: Afeel

aochung

May 4, 2017
This would be better served as a VN, unless you want there to be a "feeling" of choices with really none available. The only real choices are to delay an event.

FYI, I can't get in tune with a guy who gives all he has for a woman and then has NO interaction or events with her. Only when she's with or just from another man. Also, if the helper says she's in the bedroom, why isn't she there, or the other places listed.

So, she's a virgin until her own father takes her from the husband...then deflowers his daughter...and passes her around? Seems to me, the father now has to repay the dowry back to the husband (MC), since he voided their agreement for marriage and the marriage is now annulled.

Why can't i go into the woods? too hurt? I assume that means emotionally since no physical damage was encountered. Perhaps, I wanted to take on a wild animal without a weapon to find an escape.

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Hey guys! thanks for the replies! So, I consider this game, before v0.1 a concept, The sequence of the scenes will change a lot between v0.05 and 0.1 as I add more context to the story, I agree that there is no "build up" momentum on this stage, I'm still deciding how I'm going to do that, and I want it to be done before v0.1. I will try to make it nice and hear all of your suggestions, so please, bear with me xD

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
he managed to trade all his money and his nobility to be able to marry, the daughter of a corrupt Lord.
Damm what a simp he deserves to get cucked if he was a live in this time he surely will be one of the guys that donate large sums of money to e girls :p

• Haha
Reactions: Afeel and doomulol

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
he managed to trade all his money and his nobility to be able to marry, the daughter of a corrupt Lord.
Damm what a simp he deserves to get cucked if he was a live in this time he surely will be one of the guys that donate large sums of money to e girls :p
What is worse yo cant even interact whit your wife this game consist in go to sleep every hour until some event happens in your house yo have two options netorase path you lend your wife to your dad or try to pay it but since you cant make money literally you cant do anything except wait for the events to happen yeah whit that gameplay sure i am attached whit your wife
A waste of time dont try until a lot updates if not dies before waste of data at the moment

The Slithy Tove

Mar 17, 2018
View attachment 2941734

Overview:
In this world where misogeny, slavery, crime and corruption thrive, the protagonist of the history finds his love florish day by day, for the beauty of his wife, the one he managed to trade all his money and his nobility to be able to marry, the daughter of a corrupt Lord.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-05
Release Date: 2023-10-05
Developer: Afeel -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: kaskuser99

The Slithy Tove

Mar 17, 2018
View attachment 2941734

Overview:
In this world where misogeny, slavery, crime and corruption thrive, the protagonist of the history finds his love florish day by day, for the beauty of his wife, the one he managed to trade all his money and his nobility to be able to marry, the daughter of a corrupt Lord.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-05
Release Date: 2023-10-05
Developer: Afeel -
Censored: No
Version: 0.05
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

This is what happens when you bring avaraice together with AI. Nonsensical gameplay, no passion, just plastic art made by a machine for profit. Sad!

The Pointman

Feb 16, 2023
What is worse yo cant even interact whit your wife this game consist in go to sleep every hour until some event happens in your house yo have two options netorase path you lend your wife to your dad or try to pay it but since you cant make money literally you cant do anything except wait for the events to happen yeah whit that gameplay sure i am attached whit your wife
A waste of time dont try until a lot updates if not dies before waste of data at the moment
Sounds like a massive waste of time mot even surprised since its NTR a good story has never been that genre strong suit

Bishop Robert

Feb 14, 2018
Even just from the previews my eyes burn from this soulless ai "art".

The 7th pic has some very odd-looking people in the back, and the dude on the left has a real bizarre looking dick.

For anyone that tried this, how is it so far?

Jah-Ith-Ber

Feb 23, 2021
Kind of shit to be honest. NTR only works if there is real love between the husband and wife so you actually get a gut wrteching feeling when she cheats. On this it's just like... okay? She's rare because she's a woman but there's no interaction between them or any sense of love at all so seeing she's fucking around it's just...cool I guess. Why make a shitty sandbox where there is 1 event a day so all you do is click skip time 4 x in a row? ffs. Maybe 1 in 100 authors know how to actually do a sandbox well.

Reactions: Gudil and oMatic13

Afeel

Stylish Monke
Game Developer
Apr 17, 2018
Kind of shit to be honest. NTR only works if there is real love between the husband and wife so you actually get a gut wrteching feeling when she cheats. On this it's just like... okay? She's rare because she's a woman but there's no interaction between them or any sense of love at all so seeing she's fucking around it's just...cool I guess. Why make a shitty sandbox where there is 1 event a day so all you do is click skip time 4 x in a row? ffs. Maybe 1 in 100 authors know how to actually do a sandbox well.
I think you might have played the 0.05 version, the last 3 updates are focused enterely on interaction between them. Also this is still a concept, not even v0.1 yet '-'

Reiaa

Mar 2, 2018
I have a feeling the 2nd picture is really inspired from a real one I've seen. Do you have perhaps the original image before it got AI'd?

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
I do not understand why deliver this demo..

Start "playing" you just grow frustration and confusion about this wanna be game, not a really good advertising for what the game might look like tomorrow.

Deliver something meaningful that give a good feel of the game otherwise is better deliver nothing.

2.10 star(s) 16 Votes