-Added about 17.000 characters of content
-Continued sex scenes between Peter and Sarah if she can cuck & Peter locked
-Added Sarah's ass and vaginal internal view when ask to see ass

v0.3.6 is patreon only for now.
Thanks!

Reactions: Ashira13

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
One question: are the story being developed based on the old intro or the new intro? Or are they same thing when it comes to new content?

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
One question: are the story being developed based on the old intro or the new intro? Or are they same thing when it comes to new content?
there are differences, but not everything is clear. not to me at least. the MC always have to wait a while before having sex fir the first time with sarah, even it she has had sex countless of times according to the stats.. haven't gotten very far on the new start. you can choose that she has a background as a street whore. i remember someone asking about that earlier.

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
there are differences, but not everything is clear. not to me at least. the MC always have to wait a while before having sex fir the first time with sarah, even it she has had sex countless of times according to the stats.. haven't gotten very far on the new start. you can choose that she has a background as a street whore. i remember someone asking about that earlier.
Thanks! Guess I'll have to try all the options to be sure then :LOL:

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
download available on
changelog

v0.3.4
-Added about 12.000 characters of content
-Added a prison gloryhole on m2f storyline
-Fixed Peter & Sarah sex scenes and storyline
-Fixed not adding sex counters to Sarah on "Sweet pain" quests
-Fixed Peter and Sarah "m2f is not defined" error
-Fixed colors of important npcs dynamic chat

v0.3.3
-Added about 17.000 characters of content
-Continued sex scenes between Peter and Sarah if she can cuck & Peter locked
-Added Sarah's ass and vaginal internal view when ask to see ass

v0.3.6 is patreon only for now.
Unfortunately this version is a little bugged for me here, the images of Sarah serving the customers are not showing and are smaller and weird, also, the 'have sex with sarah' option does nothing when clicked from the very beginning of the story...

• Thinking Face

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Unfortunately this version is a little bugged for me here, the images of Sarah serving the customers are not showing and are smaller and weird, also, the 'have sex with sarah' option does nothing when clicked from the very beginning of the story...
did you extract into a new folder? overwriting the files in an older version breaks the game. your saves are stored elsewhere, so they are safe even if you delete the old folder :)

linus.quotes

Aug 27, 2021
did you extract into a new folder? overwriting the files in an older version breaks the game. your saves are stored elsewhere, so they are safe even if you delete the old folder :)
Actually I started all new over again. Don't know what's happening, anyway, gotta try it again later, thanks

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Damn she's so fucking sexy, but i really don't like HTML games. With every update i see of this game i'm torn to play it or not. This would be so perfect with Renpy

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
Noticed the picture size problem. With 1 customer the picture is very flattened, 2 customers is slightly flat, 3 customers is normal and as you get 4 or more customers, the pictures become elongated beyond the frame for the pictures. I have downloaded 3.4 into a new folder but am using saved games from last version posted here 3.2.

Ashira13

Jan 31, 2024
Noticed the picture size problem. With 1 customer the picture is very flattened, 2 customers is slightly flat, 3 customers is normal and as you get 4 or more customers, the pictures become elongated beyond the frame for the pictures. I have downloaded 3.4 into a new folder but am using saved games from last version posted here 3.2.
asking the wife for sex is also pretty much broken on all the paths i've tested. no answer until after m2f transformation is complete. images either on the right or main doesn't always mach with the paths chosen. one other thing i noticed, is that whenever you ask the wife to watch her in the tavern, the next day she is always never too be seen in the tavern compared to when you can follow and only listen to them. but maybe it is meant to be like that. too few scenes made after all.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
This feels very NTR from the screenshots, but there is no NTR tag... !sus!

Is this a missing tag or is there actually no NTR in this?

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
TheRareWife-0.3.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.00 star(s) 22 Votes