Hardor

May 29, 2020
Is there enough content here to be worth playing despite the abandonment?

Yes. It's not like you will be losing anything besides bandwidth, time and cum.

You can actually also skip the downloading part when playing on gamcore.

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017

Airell

Developer of Love and Corruption
Game Developer
Aug 18, 2017
i dont get why abandon games , i love sex and demons this was up my Allie
Several reasons... But more common are...

1. Start a game thinking that this is easy and can pay off well. Reality is the complete opposite of what you thought and so you give up.
2. Personal problems and difficulties. Life interferes and forces you to let go.
3. Technical difficulties, problems dealing with the scope of the game or problems with the team.

May 20, 2021
Several reasons... But more common are...

1. Start a game thinking that this is easy and can pay off well. Reality is the complete opposite of what you thought and so you give up.
2. Personal problems and difficulties. Life interferes and forces you to let go.
3. Technical difficulties, problems dealing with the scope of the game or problems with the team.
i see , well i hate when good games are wasted hope this guy girl comes back and make something they love to make

Reactions: jeffrey1667

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
Hate to say "I told you so...." but jeez. Their whole Patreon was taken down. But as I was saying then, when people give up on making a game (or whatever else) they have a tendency to do it again and again. And so my point is how can you support anyone who quits especially in the middle of a game like this which had such potential? Supporting amateur programmers is pretty volatile as a whole, and mostly is like throwing said money into the fire. I've supported many creators in my life but two or three have actually finished their product, that's very sad you know?

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes