Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
i also can't but after checking save i see that my chracter has 5 Exp so it's save where i found problem with adding exp. Using this bug probably mess something later on sometimes

Edit: i try couple more times and i have absolutely no clue why this happend and how to do this again but i still have save with this bug if it help with anything
Ah well, i'm sure it will pop up again at some point, the game isn't very stable in general right now. Thanks for reporting it anyway :)

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
debug menu appears to be broken i get the following message Error: the passage "Debug Menu" does not exist
also need more futa enemies of at leased increased odds to encounter the current one

Last edited:

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
debug menu appears to be broken i get the following message Error: the passage "Debug Menu" does not exist
also need more futa enemies of at leased increased odds to encounter the current one
That's not a bug, i'm keeping the debug menu for the patreon release only now.

At some point there will be a futa version of most enemies.

i use chrome
Alright, i looked it up and that is not a bug, that will happen with any twine/html game for the supposed following reasons:
- You're using a browser so old it doesn't have a storage functionality.
- You're restricting access to storage functionality somehow; using a restrictive adblocker or something similar.

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
still can't sell items no matter what i do
Having the same problem...

Error: <<SellMerchandise>>: error within widget contents (Error: <<set>>: bad evaluation: unexpected token: identifier)

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
That's not a bug, i'm keeping the debug menu for the patreon release only now.

At some point there will be a futa version of most enemies.

Alright, i looked it up and that is not a bug, that will happen with any twine/html game for the supposed following reasons:
- You're using a browser so old it doesn't have a storage functionality.
- You're restricting access to storage functionality somehow; using a restrictive adblocker or something similar.
Could you add a "Return" button at the bottom like other menus. Didn't know the debug menu is now for Patrons only and got stuck in the menu since all it says is Error: the passage "Debug Menu" does not exist. Needed to reload save. ^.^

AnHorse

Aug 2, 2018
So first thoughts/feedback
  • I can't sell stuff
  • I don't know what shards do, and don't know what picking "stop resisting" after resting will do
  • Going back to the cave after every battle win is a bit annoying, it'd be nice to keep exploring
  • Because you go back to the cave every time there's no downside to resting after every battle

Shilou

Donor
Nov 26, 2018
Encountered a weird bug with the slaves' condition, seems random as other slaves' conditions are defined correctly.

$ConditionState[$SlaveCondition]

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Generally I think encounter chances need to be tweaked a bit, it's getting a bit tiresome to constantly run into Goblins when trying to explore. As a suggestion, maybe have different ways of exploring:
- a regular one that has a high chance to encounter enemies because of all the noise you're making
- a careful one that has a low chance to enounter enemies, but takes more time and energy

In addition, Dexterity and Evasion stats should have a noticeable and transparent effect on encounter chances and maybe even give you the option to surprise enemies, giving you a significant combat boost.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
First of all, nice work. Nobody can deny that. My only suggestion though, is to make relations easier. Talking to a girl like 500 or 1000 times is kinda.... boring? Time-consuming? Anyway, I guess patreons have the debug version so that's fair. For them anyway xD

debug(=cheat) mode need
Only patreons have that mate. But you can use console in chrome. You know how?

Sylen

Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
  • I don't know what shards do, and don't know what picking "stop resisting" after resting will do
  • Going back to the cave after every battle win is a bit annoying, it'd be nice to keep exploring
  • Because you go back to the cave every time there's no downside to resting after every battle
Shards will have unique functions on their own, not only as a "savage" currency, but they will also be required for arcane rituals. Making it possible to continue exploring after combat should be an easy implementation, expect it sooner than later.

Encountered a weird bug with the slaves' condition, seems random as other slaves' conditions are defined correctly.

$ConditionState[$SlaveCondition]
This likely happened with one of the npcs from the city right? I probably forgot giving them those values...

Is it possible to enter the Roaring Rift?
Not at this time sadly, you wouldn't want to enter it anyway ;)

Generally I think encounter chances need to be tweaked a bit, it's getting a bit tiresome to constantly run into Goblins when trying to explore. As a suggestion, maybe have different ways of exploring:
- a regular one that has a high chance to encounter enemies because of all the noise you're making
- a careful one that has a low chance to enounter enemies, but takes more time and energy

In addition, Dexterity and Evasion stats should have a noticeable and transparent effect on encounter chances and maybe even give you the option to surprise enemies, giving you a significant combat boost.
Surprising enemies was in the previous versions, I took it out to rework it, to give the player more options. I'll think about tweaking this, at least encounters.

First of all, nice work. Nobody can deny that. My only suggestion though, is to make relations easier. Talking to a girl like 500 or 1000 times is kinda.... boring? Time-consuming? Anyway, I guess patreons have the debug version so that's fair. For them anyway xD
Thank you. Have you tried gifting? That should give affection too. Every NPC will eventually have some quests/activities associated with them which will make them affectionate to you, making the small talk a redundant feature. It's only really there right now in the off-chance the player is like 3-5 affection points away from a milestone.

As a word of warning, saves are incompatible even between 0.41d and 0.41g
Can you tell me more? Does error messages appear? I find it odd that it would be incompatible, considering I only made light bug fixes.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
Thanks for considering the feedback :)
Can you tell me more? Does error messages appear? I find it odd that it would be incompatible, considering I only made light bug fixes.
Generally, saves in the save menu are gone after replacing 0.41d with 0.41g.
Expecting this, I saved two savegames to hard disk in 0.41d. They're loading fine in 0.41d. Upon trying to load these in 0.41g however, I'm getting an error message (ALERT Save is from the wrong game. Aborting.).

Reactions: PinkBishop
2.70 star(s) 7 Votes