lew ha yean

Mar 18, 2019
First of all, nice work. Nobody can deny that. My only suggestion though, is to make relations easier. Talking to a girl like 500 or 1000 times is kinda.... boring? Time-consuming? Anyway, I guess patreons have the debug version so that's fair. For them anyway xD

Only patreons have that mate. But you can use console in chrome. You know how?
I don't know console in chrome.

Aeriys

Apr 23, 2017
First of all, to determine the names of the individual variables:
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables
Expand that display and look for anything you want to change. It helps to have a value displayed in game to find the appropriate variable - for example, if you have 1428 coins, it's easy to find that the variable for coins is called PlayerCoins. To change the value, you need to type this:
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.PlayerCoins=5000
This would set your coins to 5000. You will have to do something in game to update the display.
Same concept goes for all those variables.

Whambalam

Oct 20, 2017
to change stuff in your inventory you need to go for :
SugarCube.State.variables.EntityValues[0].ConsumablesInventory

there you will have to check which number the Object has that you want to change, for me Timber was number 9 so to change the amount :
SugarCube.State.variables.EntityValues[0].ConsumablesInventory[9].Quantity = 99999

lew ha yean

Mar 18, 2019
First of all, to determine the names of the individual variables:
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables
Expand that display and look for anything you want to change. It helps to have a value displayed in game to find the appropriate variable - for example, if you have 1428 coins, it's easy to find that the variable for coins is called PlayerCoins. To change the value, you need to type this:
Code:
SugarCube.State.active.variables.PlayerCoins=5000
This would set your coins to 5000. You will have to do something in game to update the display.
Same concept goes for all those variables.
thank you

lew ha yean

Mar 18, 2019
to change stuff in your inventory you need to go for :
SugarCube.State.variables.EntityValues[0].ConsumablesInventory

there you will have to check which number the Object has that you want to change, for me Timber was number 9 so to change the amount :
SugarCube.State.variables.EntityValues[0].ConsumablesInventory[9].Quantity = 99999
thank you

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
When I tried to take Tracy to the Witch, I got his error
Error: <<display>>: passage "Tracy Default Banner Image" does not exist

I captured a human slave girl, and after a couple of days, her condition appears as

Condition: $ConditionState[$SlaveCondition]

Last edited:

ThanhTung

Apr 27, 2017
Idk if you intented to do it or not but I couldn't finish the Dark Forest exploration quest, it keeps announce me that I've found a new location, point me to the _____ Altar (forgot its name), but didn't appear at the travel options.
In short, found 4 places, found the last place (___ Altar), but it didn't appear in the travel option, therefore couldn't finish the quest.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Thank you. Have you tried gifting? That should give affection too. Every NPC will eventually have some quests/activities associated with them which will make them affectionate to you, making the small talk a redundant feature. It's only really there right now in the off-chance the player is like 3-5 affection points away from a milestone.
Tried to gift them, some just lost magic resistance and others denied. Oh, well, I attacked them and f*cked them anyway. I wont take 'no' as an answer from such beauties. (lel)

Anyway, is there a 'like' - 'dislike' mechanic about the items?

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
where are the variables saved ? can't change my numbers on any resource, they always get reverted
People answered first but here you go: Open the game with Chrome, then edit char. When in the cave, hit F12, select 'console' tab and type "SugarCube.State.Active.Variables" (will suggest itself some, so it will save you some seconds). Hit enter when all of it is complete, and click the small arrow on the left. It will expand and there you go. You can edit many things in there.

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Right now I am finding this game extremely grind heavy. To the point that without any real graphics, especially sex scenes (I am exploring the dark forest), it becomes boring after a while (I have played it roughly 3 hours). Maybe I am doing something wrong, and that is why it is so grindy. I may come back to this game. Yes I realize that this is supposed to be a text game, but for me if there is a lot of grind it gets tiring reading the same text over, and over, and over, and over, it gets monotonous.

Last edited:

Jun 21, 2017
It's a good game, wish there was less clicking involved in travelling, and buying things though.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
I could swear I've seen this game before. Way before. Is it just looking very much alike, or is there some very old alpha version or smth. floating around somewhere?

Leob70

Dec 13, 2017
Nice to see this game being worked on, I remember it before it switched engines. I've noticed some things that make the game frustrating though, for one there is no way to really focus on searching for enemies especially of specific types or to try and avoid them and explore making getting around or searching for events feel frustrating, and with every encounter of an enemy you are forced back home. It wouldn't be so bad if the game did not have a building sluggishness, I especially noticed this when grinding for longer periods of time and wearing lots of equipment at once may contribute to it.

For bugs i've noticed a couple, the shrine in the forest can be discovered and used multiple times but it never actually gets tagged as explored and so the quest for exploration can never be completed, in sex i've also noted some references to pumping either my or the opponent's pussy full of cum when either of us are cumming during oral when both of us are female, I have also seen this when a male was giving oral and it referred to them as filling my pussy with cum.

The game feels very sluggish and unresponsive often so any ways to reduce clicks and streamline things would be really appreciated,and if I have missed any them being pointed out would also be nice. Definitely looking forward to futa variations of more enemies (not really into the humans or elves) and more interesting creatures to encounter, would definitely like to see some fox/wolf opponents although i'm unsure of the plans there good luck with the game I know some of these engines can be quite a pain to work with for performance so good luck on trying to streamline the code.

2.70 star(s) 7 Votes